main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atomfilms deadline passed - anybody enter?

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by drawmarkee, Apr 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drawmarkee

drawmarkee Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2002
    That's cool. I'm trying hard not to concern myself too much with the contest at all because it's driving me nutters. I was really excited to be made a finalist, but now I've allowed myself to think too much about the possibility of winning, thereby spoiling the fun of becoming a finalist! Bah!

In any case, good luck to you and your film. How long is it, by the way? I can't wait to see yours and all the other films.

Greg

2. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    mine is about 20 minues.

I never would have thought I would get this far so I'm pretty mellow. I guess I'll set my expectations low so I'm not disappointed. I'm just glad to be a part of it. It is really cool.
    Are any fianlists out there going to Celebration II. I'm wondering if we get a special pass or priveleges for being a finalist that would be something else.

3. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    I'll be there, and my co-writer Lowell Cunningham may be there as well.... Kevin J. Anderson was going to be there, but had other commitments....

I doubt they'd give us special passes or anything, but whenever they do the awards presentations that weekend, I wouldn't be suprised if they had a roped off section for the attending finalists closer to the stage... :)

Fenn

4. drawmarkee

Jan 10, 2002
    Well .... today's the big day. Good luck to everybody! I'm really excited to see the other films. A new thread might be appropriate for discussing them, but somebody else can start it. :)

Greg

5. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Any ideas when the finalists will be posted at the site

6. drawmarkee

Jan 10, 2002
    My thinking was that the update would be posted by 5 pm PST, but who knows?

Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.