main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Atomfilms Star Wars Fan Film 2004

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JeddleMaster, Nov 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeddleMaster

JeddleMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2002
    Hello all,

I'm sure you see a ton of posts like this, but here goes. I am currently in preproduction of a fan film for the 2004 atomfilms contest. I am making a live action parody that ties in with my theJeddles.com website, basically the history of the number one band in the galaxy. Done similar to a behind the music special. I was wondering was interested in being a part of it. :)

thanks!

Craig

2. Lord_Reaper

Lord_Reaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    hahha, hell yeah man
    I was more excited then "hell yeah" but I had to tone it down to pg-13

3. Fett_Fan

Fett_Fan Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2003
    I really enjoyed reading about the jeddles it was really funny and cool,so your fan film should be pretty neat I would definently want to check it out when it was done!

4. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    Good luck, Craig! If you need help with dialogue, ask me. I wrote and produced plays in college. Although with what you've done with your jeddles.com site, then again, you may not need that kind of help . .. not implying you need other help. Where is the animated gif of the person putting their foot in their mouth when you need it???

5. Master_Ronin

Master_Ronin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    starving actor here. In other words, yes, I would be interested.

6. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    Hello! Actor right here!!

:D

See my resume, which is mostly theatre oriented, but I have done film work, it's just not on my resume.

7. JeddleMaster

JeddleMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2002
    I am curretntly adapting the screenplay right now. The intro part to the script is on my Jeddles site if you haven't seen it yet. Obviously I will tighten it up a bit to make it fit into a 15 minute set but I think we could have with it. It will be done as a retrospective looking back at the Jeddles' career.

thanks for the interest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.