main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Attack Of The Clones 9 Postcards RELEASED! (and it's FREE!)

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, Apr 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    I grab lots and lots of Zam Wesell yesterday from the North so anyone in need of Wesell, give me a buzz. Stock are limited! ;)

But Wesell hasn't been sighted at AMK yet but I hope Mace Windu will appear the very soon. [face_plain]

2. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Wow, still able to get Zam? In that case, DE, can I have one?

Today was a good example of the bittersweet and sometimes mundanely cruel events that can happen in life. I only managed to find Mace Windu at the 6th Cinema I visited.

After going to Marine Square, Suntec, Beach Road, Bugis and PS without any luck, I headed to Cathay Orchard and finally tasted success! Phew..the price to pay! :D

3. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Ouch! :eek:

I found another place to depend on so now got a lot of extra Mace Windu too. Took too much cause was in a hurry to join my family for dinner. :p I'll reserve the Wesell for you. ;) Any takers for Mace?

A little more info I got from ML friends, the postcard fellow usually go around Singapore distributing the postcards on Thursday after 7pm(?). Sometime at some cinemas, he leave them in the hand of the people at the counter to be put out at the postcard slots when there's little postcards left there.

And now, ZoCard also distributed postcards (that 4 postcards by SingTel/POD) but places at some resteraunts
    ZoCards

Haven't got the time to go hunting for these though. :(

4. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    DE, u are so lucky to get postcards so easily..sigh. And thanks for keeping the Wesell.

I too have excess Mace if anybody is in need. I tried looking for the ZOcards today but no luck. :_|

5. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Heehee, no so lah! :D I had to depend on others to get Anakin and Dooku so these 2 I only got precious 1 each. :(

Hmm, 4 more postcards to go . . . what do you all think the next one will be? How about Jargo Fett? Or Clone Trooper? And the Heroes in between them? Yoda and Jar Jar maybe?

6. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    I'm sick n tired of hunting for the postcards....

I'm thinking of getting all the 9 postcards prepacked by giving TOYS R US Marina $16.90 for the cheapest Star Wars products...

I'm tired hunting for 2 kinds of cards, and figures somemore...

Tired...

7. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    That's when people like me and the rest who took extra comes in. :D

I think I'll end up with my targeted 5-10 extras per card by May 17th. Rest must go one way or the other FREE to fellow SW fans. I already gave away quite a few to SW friend last Monday. ;)

8. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Yeah I only have one Anakin and Dooku too...and no Wesell! Sob

Btw, Bobafett81, the postcards at TRU Marina are NOT the ones we are collecting. This 9 postcards have star wars lego pictures on them. I know because I just got them today.. :D

9. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    I went to Marina, no cards, suntec, no cards... even Cineleisure also no cards...
    no mace windu for me...

10. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    "Ulu" ones like in the housing estates got more chance, lah! :) You live in which area? Try the nearest cinema there first then move towards town. If town ones, better try it on Thursday night or Friday morning cause more people go there. Ask the fellow at the counter maybe. ;)

Hmm, more postcards to collect, you say? Oh dear, I think for the TRU and the 4 set one I'll let luck decide for me. :p

11. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    But i think cineplex isnt so bad to get the cards, they have it at the basement one booth and upstairs two booth. I got mine from there just today around 5 plus.

12. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    It's alright, Bobafett, we can reserve Mace for you.

I wanna see what the POD postcards look like...anyone got a scan?

Luke - Which cineplex are you referring to? Cathay Cineleisure is it?

13. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Try West Mall and Junction 8. I have a few extra Mace Windus; Sports Day yesterday, and Junction 8 was just conveniently beside Bishan Stadium. :p

14. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Heard the POD ones have Padme Amidala and Lightsabre design. Not sure what the other 2 are.

And I heard Bishan DOME may had run out of them as a friend check it out yesterday at Bishan Dome and it wasn't there.

15. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Yup Jazz, refering to Cathay Cineleisure. They got 3 booths to get the post cards

16. GED_EYE_GUY

GED_EYE_GUY Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2002
    I scanned my Padme and Obi ZoCards (by Singel POD) here....http://briefcase.yahoo.com/tyuen4000

Still looking for a few more Padme Artcards though! Cld anyone help me out?

17. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    I want the Singtel postcards!

I'm rushing off to everwhere! The FOX cards now looks really lame...

18. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    The POD ones are nice. But there're only 4 in a series...good or bad? :p

19. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Wow the POD cards do look nice, but I still like the FOX ones..cause they have a sense of mystery in them. 8-}

I'll continue looking out for the POD cards

20. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
  21. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Haha..don't think i'd pay for it either~

It's just a postcard...haha (who am I kidding?) :D

22. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    I went to several ZO CARDS places after reading the website... NO POSTCARDS!!!!!

All EMPTY!

What is this???

Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering...

I dun want to suffer anymore!

23. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get our cards sooner or later~. We're all helping each other out =)

24. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Hehe, I even got my friend (a non-SW fan) to help me go looking for them...that's how I got the 2 POD ones...and yes the Obi-Wan one is nice :)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  25. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    ::Whacks Valiowk::

You just had to tell me about it... :mad: :_| :D :p ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.