Attack of the Clones DVD box error on back side

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by Renegade5597, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renegade5597 Jedi Youngling

Don't know if anyone has noticed this, but when AOTC was first released in 2002 on DVD there was a technical error on the Widescreen version of the release. I noticed the same thing on the rerelease March 22, 2005. There is no approximate run time for the film, in terms of how many minutes it is. The Full Frame version is fine. I'm just wondering why it's only correct for the Full Screen version. Not sure if Lucasfilm intentionally did this or not. But that is the main element missing from the WideScreen version of the DVD. If anyone associated with Lucasfilm or George Lucas reads this, you might wanna do something to fix that error.
  2. Emperor1121 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Look at the summary text "The STAR WARS saga continues on DVD with......" At the end of the text, look directly to the right, above where it says ATTACK OF THE CLONES in the credit area. It's right there, plain as day "2002. 142 minutes. Color"
  3. Go-Mer-Tonic Jedi Youngling

star 6
    You want a real technical error, on the first run of Bill and Ted's excellent adventure (or maybe it was Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey) on the spine they had two head shots that were supposed to be Bill and Ted respectively. But it was the same exact shot of Bill for both, but one was darkened to look like he had darker hair.

I went back to the story a couple of months afterwards, and the copies they had fixed the issue.
  4. rechedelphar Force Ghost

star 6
  5. WLDB Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah its on mine. I bought it on the day it came out. Nov. 12, 2002. Seems like a long time ago.
  6. ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It's on mine too. I got it for Christmas that year. It does seem so long ago.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.