main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Attack of the Clones for the Razzies!

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Feb 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    If you haven't heard already Attack of the Clones was nominated for a Razzie award today, that if you don't know are the awards for the worst movies of the year. (Think the anti-oscars.) It was nominated along with The Adventures of Pluto Nash, Crossroads (which I'm guessing will be the big winner), Madonna's Swept Away, and the live-action remake of Pinnochio. Like AOTC even fits in with any of those movies! What an insult. I know, I know, nothing I should get all worked up over, but it just plain sucks. I'm so offended it was nominated. How about you guys?

2. joehahn000

joehahn000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    But But :eek: :( [face_devil] :_|, just plain wrong!!!! I mean atoc was one of the worst sw movies but PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE crossroades probley sucked, pincoe was just how should I put if BAD HORRILBLE NO WORDS THAT CAN DECRIBE ITT. Pluto Nash was O.K. but still. But I think I know why because lusaus made more questines then answers. Ep.# should be how long 80 hours!!!!SW RULES ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

::::::::::::::::::::::

3. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    Don't worry about them. They're just Playa Hatin'.

And I don't think that AOTC was one of the worst Star Wars movies. It was certainly better than Episode 1.

4. joehahn000

joehahn000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    Well the best movie is rotj. ARRRRRRRRRUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGG I HATE THE DUDES FROM THE RAZZIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.