main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Attack of the Clones IMAX

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sabacc, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Did anyone currently posting here see AotC in the IMAX version? I missed it as it never came to Orlando. I just read that the fan club in Boise, Idaho was able to get a one-night screening of it at their local IMAX. Do you folks have interest in me calling the local IMAX theaters to see if we could manage something similar? -Campbell

[the not-terribly-informative link I found it at: http://forums.starwars.com/thread.jsp?forum=76&thread=167020 ]

2. MarasBlade

MarasBlade Jedi Master star 1

Aug 31, 2000
    I would love to see ATOC in the IMAX theater. If that could be arranged-I'm in!

3. jedigirl99

jedigirl99 Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    OH! Me too! Me too! I read about that a while back (wasn't it showing like in Jacksonville or Tampa??) and never got around to seeing it. Keep us updated if anything comes of this.

jedigirl99

4. raiza123

raiza123 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    YES! Count me in too!! Maybe we can even advertise to the Melbourne or other chapters to see if they'd be interested (in case they don't have IMAX options).
    Melanie

5. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    We don't- the only IMAX in Brevard is at the Space Center I am sure some of you are familiar with. The movie theaters in general suck in Brevard- most are 40 years old. We have one theater that I know of that has stadium seating in the whole county- and slowly a few more are opening.

6. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    The IMAX in orlando is in POINT Orlando at MovieCo. It is on international drive

7. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    There's another one at the Orlando Science Center. If Campbell would get his act together, we'd all be a lot closer to making this happen. Come on, Campbell, would you follow through on your idea already? -Svaen

8. Ia-Bou

Jul 15, 2001
    this would be cool. how are we going to advertise this? I can advertise st schoool

9. raiza123

raiza123 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    I can advertise on the Disney clubs site, if we feel like a really overwhelming response.

Melanie

10. KidAJoe

KidAJoe Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2004
    Any word on this?

Like Weekends, I'd give up body parts to see this. Since my kidney's are already up for auction, I guess this time I'll auction up my liver. Although, I'm not sure how well it will work for you, for it has taken a beating in recent years, if you know what I mean. Now that I think about it. Do anyone you have a liver you don't need? lol

Anyway, IMAX Clones would rock!!!!

Joe P.
    Winter Park

11. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    IMAX would be cool, but at the very least I'm seeing E3 digitally projected. I saw AOTC that way and it was freakin' awesome! :)

L8r

12. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    If you could arrange this for sometime after I get there in August, I'm in. :D

Dana

13. Ia-Bou

Jul 15, 2001
    hmmm how would we make this happen? any ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.