main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Attack of the Clones Movie night?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok....

So we have had the P.M> movie night and it was a blast! So on to the next I say. I just need you all to start throwing out some dates to have it?

I think having it here again would work. I do have the room and an ok TV. So.......

I think we would be able to add a game in that night as well. Maybe the trivia that we were talking about. We do need to start getting in the practic to be real for SMF! We have to help John out. We can not go down like we did last year. lol

plus I have the new slide projector alone with the full set of slide. I think it would be a blast to show the slide and than jsut make the comments about them like we did with P.M. We could even run a video of it and edit it later, I think we could maybe get some great stuff for say youTube or the broads?

So let me know what you all think and lets here some dates. I do think Saturday night maybe the best for everyone? But Fridays are good as well.

Later,
    TK

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I did ok last year, just hate that I got tripped up on an easy question! :mad:

3. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    Would next Saturday the 25th work? I would love to attend another movie/game night! I'll bring a six pack this time

4. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok.. so one for Saturday night the 25th. Anyone else? Any other dates or times? Anything? lol

So far that is the winner? We'll see what you all say though the week.

Later,
    TK

5. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    We are also meeting on Thursday to work in the shop right? I have a 7:15 softball game, but can come over right after since the field is like 2 minutes from your place.

6. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok Everyone!!

I have deside to change Saturday nights movies night around a little. lol

It is STILL ON !!! We will start at 6pm till .... ??? Whenever!

But we are NOT going to watch Clone Wars. We are insted going to be watching the Star wars LIVE G4 coverage for the SDCC. It is the first time every live. The events actually starts at 2pm but I will be Tivo ing it. So we can all see it together. They will be talking about everything Star wars from toys to live show.

I personally am looking forward to seeing if they let us know sbout C5? So ... it starts at 6pm. EVERYONE is welcome. Feel free to bring anything you'd like as far as food, drink...ect.

Ok, I'll see everyone there, I hope. Please PM me or call if you have any ??? or need anything else. See you all Saturday.

Later,
    TK

7. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    ok, if I'm forced to move, I will have to look for someplace closer to everyone, so I can have more playtime with you all. some day the planets will align,on a Sunday, and I can come too...

8. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    LoL! Well if you need any help just let us know. I'm sure you'll make it again some time soon. It's nice to see you at leased back on the broads.

later,
    TK

9. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    I wished!

10. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    YEP, THERE GOS THE NEIGHBORHOOD!

11. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    So.....

Today's Star Wars spectacular on G4..... well....

Was not so spectacular to be nice. From someone who has been to, seen or participated in more than a dozen Star wars panels this one was kinda bad? I figured with this one being live and the first time ever airing a special on tv, that this would blow us away. I felt only a slight breeze. For the most part, the panel was very boring. It was great seeing the voice actors, and the script they read was fun.

The video game info was ok, but I was honestly dissappointed in the exclusive info since you can find it all online. I will say the best part for me was the premier of season 2 clone wars. That looks phenomenal. Can't wait to see what they do with Cad Bane!!!! :p :D

The mandalorian they show in the last five seconds fighting Obi-Wan...I will be making him.

"Z" (by the way who is typing this) liked the two Attack of the Show hosts the best. TK says he was lovely as always, and especially loved the costume "boots". I personally liked the mullet antics.

Again, being live, I thought it would have more of an impact. I will say that I am very dissapointed that in the first 30 seconds, they didn't say any specifics about CV. This sucks.

John is still stuck at hiS In-laws. Sorry John! [face_hypnotized] Sorry you missed out on the party!

Brandon ... well he's still Brandon... What else can we say? [face_thinking]

SeeYa,
    TK & "Z"

12. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    So TK has made you his secretary now? I guess I've been replaced! lol

13. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    That's what I get for nitpicking his grammar and spelling :oops:

14. Baron_Soontir_Fel