main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Attack of the Clones - Trailer D

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Fanboy_Solo, Mar 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Just to tell everyone, the next trailer for Episode 2, entitled "Clone Wars" will be aired on FOX next Sunday. It will also be showing with the animated feature "Ice Age" very soon. Here is some of the article from Starwars.com:

The full trailer for Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones will soon arrive in theaters and starwars.com, but the world will get its first look at the two-and-a-half-minutes of brand new footage Sunday, March 10 on FOX television.
    Shown in its entirety the full trailer, titled "Clone War," will air between original episodes of "Malcom in the Middle" (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) and "The X-Files" (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). The trailer will make its big screen debut with Ice Age beginning Friday, March 15.

2. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    OK.... I've seen all 4 and was wondering what people saw and stuff.... I was watching it very slowly.. *ie. Frame By Fricken Frame* And I noticed some interesting things.. Anyone wanna chat about it??? That would mean this would have spoilers kinda.... like talking about characters and getting some stuf cleared up.... Thanx guys! Hope we can all talk about it!

Shaden ^_~

///_^ <= Its a Trowa!

///_*

///_+

///_~

///_^!

3. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Well, I just noticed a SECOND (Well, actually it's first) Vader breathing in the trailer. I noticed the one where the logo is shown easily, but at the beginning, after the bass "Du" things, you'll hear Vader breathing just before Palpatine talks if you listen carefully. Let me know if you found this to or if I'm going crazy.

4. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    You JUST realized that? Well, then, you must be crazy.

5. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    If you go frame by frame during the scenes with the new queen of Naboo, you'll notice she doesn't wear the same makeup style as Amidala did. Her face is still white tho...*or I just can't see that well....*

Shaden ^_~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.