main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Attack of the Clones

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by UncleOwen1138, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    2 thumbs up!!!

Can't wait to see it again.

2. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Awesome!!! The best SW film yet!! Empire is now #2.

3. Brad Kan Obi So Cool

Brad Kan Obi So Cool Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 1999
    Oh man, I am still in complete awe. Empire, here's the passenger seat, don't put your seatbelt on yet though, I have a feeling Episode III will obliterate all movies. Clones was perfectly balanced with action and humor (Funny humor too, not that Jar Jar crap). I really cannot say anything bad about the film, the only thing Semi, SEMI objectionable was showing Anakin frollicking in the field, and that is actually hilarious if you try and imagine it as Vader running through the field. :) Otherwise, I think it could have been called "Episode II: How Georgy Got His Groove Back"

If anyone is going to 11:45 AM today, I'll see ya there. :)

4. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    I'm going back at 3:45! Cant wait!!!

5. Max_Rebo_19

Max_Rebo_19 Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    My opinion of AOTC can be summed up in one word-WOW!!!!!! This movie will definitely keep me satisfied for the next three years, where TPM left me longing for more. The half hour drive back to school last night was the easiest I've ever had. Felt like the car was floating. It was GREAT meeting all of you, and hope to see ya'll again soon.

Nate

P.S.- If I could change just one thing about last night, it would probably be the morons who were shouting and being complete @$$holes before the show started. For some strange reason I just hate stupid people.

6. Brad Kan Obi So Cool

Oct 30, 1999
    WOW! I just got back from 11:45, it felt 10x better then second time around. Going back again at 3:45, see ya there paperclipx.

7. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Well I'll have on the black Force.Net t-shirt with the large "space station" (or is that a moon?) on the back.

8. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    AWSOME!!!!!!!! Some of those SFX shots weren't the best, but hey beggers can't be choosers. Though the love scenes were kinda umbearable that goes to show you that the actors were doing their job really well.

this movie leaves me with alot of questions for the next movie. Looks like I'm gonna have to watch AOC of 500 times until then.

Did anyone catch the X-wing, Tie Fighter or the milleniem(sp) falcon?

I'm headed to the 7:00 show at cinema center

9. Brad Kan Obi So Cool

Oct 30, 1999
    Just got back from 3:45, no more for today though, 3 times in less than 18 hours isn't too bad. I wanna catch it again over the weekend. Everytime I see it, I notice something totally new or put another new revelation concept together it is perfect bridge for SW3.

10. Hunter_Killer_Droid

Hunter_Killer_Droid Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2002
    Awesome. Second best Star Wars ever. (Behind Empire) It seems that 95% of the fans loved it. Just goes to show you how little critics know. Now people understand why Lucas made Phantom Menace they way he did. Everything is falling into place. This movie was what I have been waitng for since I was a kid. It is an exciting time for us fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.