main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ATTACK OF THE KALERINS/ between TPM and AOTC

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by FORCEBlLADE, Mar 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FORCEBlLADE

FORCEBlLADE Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 2, 2003
    I would post the first part of the storybut I'm being forced off the computer, so here's
    the interducsion.

For centuries the Jedi Temple has
    been the center of the Jedi Knights
    trsining. And now, a threat arises.

A group known as the Kalerins who
    dispise Jedi plan to attack them
    on their own home on Corusant.

These Jedi haters are skilled
    pilots and warriors. This will be
    a huge test for the younger Jedi.
    For they will soon fight for their
    lives.

I'll post the beginning tommorow when I can.

2. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    It sounds awesome!

3. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    This is my first story so tell me what you think.

On Corusant, the Jedi Temple was having its usaul days. Most of the order off on a mission. Only over a gundred jedi occupying it at the time. Students focusing on their studies and exercising on their skills in the force.
    In a squared training room, Anakin Skywalker opened himself to the force and let his instincs take over. His lightsaber colided with Tru Veilds in low raged. tru striked from the left and Anakin blocked it. As he attacked from above, Tru pushed the blade away with his.
    Tru attackes from the left and right, Anakin blocks them both. He delivers an attack from the right hten above. Tru barely blocks them both.
    After thirty standered minutes of practicing their lightsaber combat, they stopped and relaxed.
    "You have to put a better deffance Tru" said a female voice. It belonged to Lane Lerus, who had been watching their exercise from the corner of the room.
    Tru rolled his gray eyes at her "You're not that good yourself" she laghed "So I would know." she shot back.
    Anakin knew that was true. Lane was a good observer. And at figuring out the mistakes from them.
    Lanes dark blond hair was tied into a braid hidden in the back of her head. And her green eyes are what others noticed the most.
    Tru raised his arm and a towel at the side of the room levitaded to him."What's going on with the Haens?" Lane shruged. "I don't know. They seem to be getting more hating."
    The Kalerins were from one of the worlds of the Hapens Cluster. The Hapens have had their doors closed from the Republic for centuries, and they weren't to fond of Jedi. The Kalerins were just a small group of them who dispised them the Jedi completely.
    They had been attacking Jedi from time to time lately. First with words then with action.
    Runors were going around thay they were planning to attack the temple. Most of the order thought it was nonesense. The Kalerins didn't have the weapons or the reasources to fight them here.
    The Jedi Council however was taken this seriously. Epecailly Master Yoda. He seemed very concerned for the younger Jedi. The students were more volnerable. Some of the the young padawans were being kept a vlose eye on.
    Anakin knew the Hapens had amazing ships and fleets.\, but the Kalerins had little access to the fighters.
    the corridor to the room opens and a yellow twi'lek appears. It was Lurie Loen, another fellow apprentace who Anakin had known for a while now.
    "The Council is having another meeting." she said "I think it has to do with the Kalerins."
    They all showed a glimpse of worry for a moment. Then they all left the training room.

So tell what you think so far.

4. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    I LIKE IT! KEEP GOING! YOU'RE DOING A WONDERFUL JOB! HEY PEOPLE! START POSTIN'! THIS IS A GREAT STORY!!!!

5. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    At the corridor of the Council Chamber, Ferus Olin stood leaned against the wall. He waited patiently for the Council to finish the meeting. He knew it had to do with the Kalerins. Were they really planning to attack the temple. All his Master Siri Tach said was to expect the unexpected.
    He heard footsteps coming his way and turned to see Anakin Skywalker and three other padawans coming towards him. He didn't like Anakin, he saw him as a student who was teated with specailty. Anakin wasn't fond of himeither, and the two vowed to keep an eye o eachother.
    Anakin approached him but didn't look at him, "How long have they been in there?" he asked."
    "Not long Ferus answered also not looking at him. "You can sense the tension in there."
    Tru walks in between them just in case anything starts with the two rivals. "I'm starting to think the Kalerins are planning something."
    Lane shakes her head, "No. They wouldn't dare try and get us here."
    "Anyone can be surprising." Lurie said looking at the closed corridor.
    All the padawans thought about that. If the Kalerins were going to attacking then they weren't showing everything they have.
    Just than they heard footsteps and turn to see Garen Ole and Ulin Bernus walk towards them. The two Rodians both had blue skin so it would've been hard to tell them apart if Garens Jedi cloths weren't darker. then Ulins.
    "Things don't feel so good in there." Garen Ole said worringly .
    "And I don't think the tension is get any lower." Ulin said.
    They all just stood there looking at the corridor for a few seconds. eeling the tension even fear the Council members.
    Lurie than broke the silence, "Well, I guess we'll just have to be prepared for what whatever happens.

6. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    I LIKE IT! i'M JUST GONNA SAY WHAT i SAID LAST TIME: HEY PEOPLE! START POSTING! THIS IS A GREAT STORY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.