Saga Attack Of The Sith (AU)[A/P,Qui,Tru,Xan,Bruck,Han,OCs] Updated 2/1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacen200015, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    Title: In The Shadows Part 4: Attack Of The Sith
    Author: jacen200015
    Timeframe: The time of ROTS accept different
    Characters: Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan aka Darth Redav, Xanatos, Yoda, Qui-Gon, etc
    Genre: AU
    Keywords: Anakin
    Summary: It has been about three years since the events that took place in Turnabout. The Sith are preparing to wage war against the Jedi and The Chosen (Anakin and Obi-Wan's son Kenshin) are about to discover something that will change the way they veiw the Force forever.
    Notes: This is the order the series is in. I would advise you that you should start reading from the beginning if you haven't yet, although you can take a chance and try to start on part four, just don't hurt yourself :)
    In The Shadows Part 1: Jedi Uprising
    In The Shadows Part 2: The Rising Tempest
    In The Shadows Part 3: Turnabout
    In The Shadows Part 4: Attack Of The Sith

Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to George Lucas and so do all his characters. Any characters created by Jude Watson and Dave Wolverton belong to them + any characters I created belong to me. I am making no money off of this and I hope you enjoy this exciting adventure.

Author note 1: If you would like to be pmed when there are updates and/or for future episode updates then please let me know so that I can add you to my list.
    Author note 2: /bond/ means talking through a bond. Italics mean dreams, visions, and/or thoughts.
    Author note 3: I am currently without a beta reader so if you know anyone who would be willing to Beta for me then notify me by pm. So, despite the fact that i am without a Beta reader, i will post the continuation of this story. Enjoy :) :D
    Author note 4: Since i am without a beta, work eight hours on weekdays, and have to deal with a roomate who gets annoyed at me for typing on the keyboard while she sleeps, the posts should be once a week. An author is their own worst critic :) ;) :) Enjoy :)

Dramatis Personae

Jedi:

Yoda - Jedi Master. Jedi Council member.
    Mace Windu - Jedi Master. Jedi Council member.
    Yaddle - Jedi Master
    Plo Koon - Jedi Master (Kel Dor male)
    Adi Gallia - Jedi Master (Human female)
    Saesee Tiin - Jedi Master (Iktotchi male)
    Dooku - Jedi Master.
    Qui-Gon - Jedi Master. Kenshin, Obi-Wan, and Kenshin?s former Master.
    Xanatos Ortinc - Jedi Knight. Bruck?s former Master
    Aalto Vipen - Jedi Knight.
    Calaa Chun - Jedi Knight. Bruck?s wife.
    Bruck Chun - Jedi Knight. Calaa?s husband. Master to Drengin.
    Anakin Skywalker - Jedi Knight. Padme?s husband.
    Kenshin Kenobi - Jedi Knight. Orcin Council member. Obi-Wan?s son. Winona?s husband.
    Woren - Jedi Knight. Nev-Kwellen?s Jedi Master.
    Siri Tachi - Jedi Knight. Orcin Council member. Calaa?s sister.
    Tarnekk - Jedi Knight. Orcin Council member. (Dashade male)
    Ren - Jedi Knight. Orcin Council member. (Caamasi female)
    Ruuka - Jedi Knight. Orcin Council member. (Nikto female)
    Bant - Jedi healer. Orcin Council member. (Mon Calamari female)
    Orain - Soul Healer. Master to Drengin.
    Winona Kenobi - Jedi helper. Kenshin?s wife.
    Tru - Jedi padawan (Humanoid male)
    Raven Ortinc - Jedi padawan. Xanatos? daughter.
    Drengin - Jedi padawan to Orain and Bruck. Adopted son of Anakin and Padme.
    Yentuwa - Jedi padawan (Mon Calamari male)
    Loreana Vipen - Jedi padawan. Aalto?s daughter, Qui-Gon?s granddaughter.
    Kalen - Jedi initiate (Humanoid male)
    Salanda - Jedi initiate (Mon Calamari female)
    Kabbacca - Jedi initiate (Wookiee male)
    Asha - Jedi initiate (Humanoid female)
    Mikel Skywalker - Jedi youn
  2. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    YAY!! [face_dancing] It's started! :D :D

Awwww Mikel is cute! Kid definitely a Skywalker if he can do all that! [face_laugh]

Great start!! :D

edit: Oh yeah please add me to your PM list :D Thanks!!
  3. Darth_Abtranor Jedi Master

star 1
    It's here!!!!

As for your roommate, remember that he/she has to sleep sometime...[face_devil]
  4. Cyke Jedi Knight

star 1
    And there was much rejoicing!
  5. Jedi_Hsoj Jedi Knight

Thanks for the PM. Glad that you have started this next chapter in Your Saga. I can't wait for the development of this story.
  6. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Looking forward to more. Could you PM me when you update? ;)

=D= Great start!
  7. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    Kynstar: YAY!! It's started! Yeppers :)

Awwww Mikel is cute! Kid definitely a Skywalker if he can do all that! He's cute, but he sure is a troublemaker :D

Great start!! Thanks :)

edit: Oh yeah please add me to your PM list Thanks!! Can do. You welcome :)

Darth_Abtranor: It's here!!!! It sure is :)

As for your roommate, remember that he/she has to sleep sometime... Nightime is not the problem, it's the morning.

Cyke: And there was much rejoicing! Yep :D I was jumping around the apartment with happiness :D

Jedi_Hsoj: Thanks for the PM. Glad that you have started this next chapter in Your Saga. I can't wait for the development of this story. Thank you. I hope I don't dissapoint :)

VaderLVR64: Looking forward to more. Could you PM me when you update? I sure can :)

Great start! Thank you :)

The PM list so far is:

Kynstar
    VaderLVR64
    AP4EVER
    Cyke
    Jedi_Hsoj
    LadyKethry
    Darth_Abtranor
    G__Anakin

A friendly reminder, if you want to be on or off the list, please let me know. Have a great week :)
  8. Jedi_Hsoj Jedi Knight

You have not dissapointed yet and never will. You are a great writer and this is your story alone. You have not "copied" an established novel like some others that I have read. Those ones are good, but yours is great. Keep up the great work.
  9. AP4EVER Jedi Master

star 4
    ?Mood swings are bad for my health.?

Anakin laughed in amusement. ?Get used to it. Your wife?s mood swings won?t be gone by the time we get back.?

He may have to get used to it...but Kenshin has a point, as I too think moodswings are bad for (either) one's health...they're natural, but that doesn't mean they're good.

Plus, did I misinterpret, but are both of their wives pregnant? If so ...

[face_laugh] Poor souls![face_laugh]

But in a good way, mind you.

?Do you think they?ll know anything of the man who had begun my father?s training?? Kenshin asked, thinking back to a journal entry in his father?s diary.

...Say what? You mean there was someone before Qui-Gon?

?Why can?t clan groups just stick with one garden? Why do I almost always wind up in the garden that Asha?s group goes to?? Nev-Kwellen remarked as he entered a turbolift, ?Maybe they?re tracking me.?

*Sinister Mr Burns laugh*[face_mischief]

?Have you seen Mikel??

?Lost Skywalker?s kid did you?

[face_plain] ... :eek:

Come again?

Well, can't say that I shouldn't have seen this coming. But it is indeed a wonderful surprise to see a child come before the twins.

I apologise profusely for my tardy review, jacen. My job (construction) has had me exhausted. I like it a lot, but it leaves me tired.

Even so, it would take an event of catostrophic proportions to make me even miss this! I cannot wait to read more!:D
  10. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    Jedi_Hsoj: You have not dissapointed yet and never will. You are a great writer and this is your story alone. You have not "copied" an established novel like some others that I have read. Those ones are good, but yours is great. Keep up the great work. [face_blush] ahh, thanks. That means a lot :)

AP4EVER: ?Mood swings are bad for my health.?

Anakin laughed in amusement. ?Get used to it. Your wife?s mood swings won?t be gone by the time we get back.?

He may have to get used to it...but Kenshin has a point, as I too think moodswings are bad for (either) one's health...they're natural, but that doesn't mean they're good.
    That is true :)

Plus, did I misinterpret, but are both of their wives pregnant? If so ...

Poor souls!
    Yep, their wives are pregnant :D

But in a good way, mind you. I know :)

?Do you think they?ll know anything of the man who had begun my father?s training?? Kenshin asked, thinking back to a journal entry in his father?s diary.

...Say what? You mean there was someone before Qui-Gon?
    Indeed there was. I had dropped hints, but i guess they were a little to concealed :D

?Why can?t clan groups just stick with one garden? Why do I almost always wind up in the garden that Asha?s group goes to?? Nev-Kwellen remarked as he entered a turbolift, ?Maybe they?re tracking me.?

*Sinister Mr Burns laugh*
    *chuckles*

?Have you seen Mikel??

?Lost Skywalker?s kid did you?

Come again?
    You heard right

Well, can't say that I shouldn't have seen this coming. But it is indeed a wonderful surprise to see a child come before the twins. Thanks :)

I apologise profusely for my tardy review, jacen. My job (construction) has had me exhausted. I like it a lot, but it leaves me tired.

Even so, it would take an event of catostrophic proportions to make me even miss this! I cannot wait to read more!
    I understand :) More will be coming tomorrow :)
  11. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    ?Drengin.? Anakin said as he walked into the bedroom.

Drengin looked up from the book he was reading and waited as Anakin sat down on the bed.

?How would you like to be a big brother?? Anakin asked.

?Why?? Drengin asked, setting the datapad down on the bed.

Anakin looked Drengin in the eyes and answered. ?You know how mom has not been feeling well?? When Drengin nodded, Anakin continued, ?Well she?s been having morning sickness. She?s pregnant.?

Drengin froze for a few seconds, his mental shields going up as a bundle of conflicting emotions rushed through him.

?Hey,? Anakin took Drengin?s hands in his own. ?This does not mean that we won?t love you any less.? Anakin tried to reassure him.

Drengin pulled his hands away from Anakin and turned away from him.

Anakin took a deep breath and slowly let it out. ?Drengin??

?I had siblings.? Drengin mumbled.

?They?re not going to be replaced Drengin. Think of it as adding to the family.? Anakin replied.

Drengin crossed his arms and continued to stare away from Anakin.

?Think about it this way, you?ll get to be the oldest.? Anakin told him in an attempt to get Drengin to respond.

?I don?t want to be the oldest. I don?t know how to be the oldest.? Drengin protested. ?I just want it to be the three of us.?

Anakin laid his hand on Drengin?s shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. ?It won?t be so bad.? When he didn?t get any further response, he left the room.

?Anakin.?

Slipping out of his meditation of the past, Anakin opened his eyes to look at Kenshin. ?Yes??

?Do you think I?ll make a good father?? Kenshin asked.

Anakin smiled. ?You?ll do great.?

Kenshin pressed his lips together, not convinced. ?What if I mess up? What?.?

?Enough with the what ifs.? Anakin interrupted in a chastising manner. ?It?s no good to worry yourself sick about it. Being a father is a challenge, but it is worth it.?

Kenshin tried to smile. ?Yeah, a few grey hairs.?

Anakin chuckled. ?Then I wouldn?t advise you to take a padawan. Look at what it did to Qui-Gon.?

Rolling his eyes, Kenshin couldn?t keep down the laughter that came bubbling up his throat. ?And Master Yoda has nearly no hair.?

?There is no escape from grey hair.? Anakin commented, their laughter filling the whole room.

After they had calmed down enough to speak again, Kenshin said. ?I needed that.?

Anakin grinned. ?As they say, laughter is good for the soul. Now why don?t we play some holochess??

?Sure.? Kenshin replied, his fears momentarily forgotten as he warmed up the game table that happened to be right next to him. ?I?ll win you know.?

?Only because I let you.? Anakin replied cheerfully.

Kenshin snorted. ?We?ll see.? He replied with a crooked smile.

Laughing again, the two friends began their game.

~*~*~

Once Drengin and Mikel got back to their quarters, Kalen bid them farewell and left them alone.

?I?m cold.? Mikel complained.

Drengin reached out with the Force to sense if his mother was asleep or not and found her to be asleep. ?Mommy is sleeping, so we have to be quiet, okay??

?Okay.? Mikel whispered.

Muffling the sound of the door with the Force, Drengin carried Mikel to his bedroom and helped him get off his back. ?Go take off your clothes and get dried off while I pick out some dry clothes for you.?

Mikel grinned and ran to the refresher. Minutes later he was back, dragging his wet clothes on the floor and a towel.

Drengin helped Mikel dry off and then let Mikel dress himself while he put the clothes in the refresher to dry them off. Reentering Mikel?s bedroom, Drengin asked. ?Do you want some yogurt??

Mikel peered through the sleeve of his shirt and nodded before reattempting to find the right hole.

As quietly as he could, Drengin took out two bowls, a small container of yogurt, and two spoons. He scooped out the sour yellow yogurt with one of the spoons and put decent size portions in the bowls. Putting the yogurt back in the cooling unit, Drengin placed the bowls with the spoons in them on the table just as M
  12. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Poor Redav :( one has to feel for the guy. There could still be hope...though 3 yrs is a long time...

Great update! Loved the lil bit with Drengin and Mikel :)

Though the vision thing was interesting...[face_thinking]
  13. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    I think hugs are needed all around! I love this story! It's very unique and well crafted. =D= I'm looking forward to the next update! :D
  14. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    Kynstar: Poor Redav one has to feel for the guy. There could still be hope...though 3 yrs is a long time... We'll just have to see what happens [face_plain]

Great update! Loved the lil bit with Drengin and Mikel Thanks :)

Though the vision thing was interesting... Indeed.

VaderLVR64: I think hugs are needed all around! I love this story! It's very unique and well crafted. I'm looking forward to the next update! Thank you. More will be coming on Monday :)

15. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm realizing that as much as readers like reviews, reviewers like to be thanked for their reviews :) I appreciate your reviews my readers :)
  16. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm going to start posting on Fridays instead of Mondays since it's easier for me to do so :) Thank you for your patience and reviews :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nev-Kwellen entered the quarters he shared with his Master and went straight to the kitchen to get something to drink.

?There?s hot water on the stove.? Woren told him from the living room.

Sighing, Nev-Kwellen grabbed a tea bag from the cupboard, placed it in a cup, and then poured hot water from the kettle into it. I really would like some Corrillean whiskey instead right now.

?Once you get your tea come into the living area.? Woren continued.

Taking his tea, Nev-Kwellen did as his teacher requested and he entered the living room to see his Master sitting on a green chair with his eyes closed. Sitting down on a chair across from him, Woren placed his cup of tea on the table in front of him and waited.

?I thought you would like to know that Raven is returning to the Temple tomorrow.? Woren informed him, opening his eyes to study Nev-Kwellen?s reaction.

Nev-Kwellen?s face remained passive as he responded. ?Why would that interest me??

Woren smiled and took a sip of his own tea that he held in his hands. ?She fascinates you.?

?You are mistaken.? Nev-Kwellen answered, deciding to take a sip of his tea. ?I have no interest in her.?

?I disagree. If what you say is true then you would have left after Mustafar. You have what you need for your Master.? Woren calmly stated.

Nev-Kwellen?s eyes flashed with irritation as he looked at Woren. ?I have not fully completed my mission. Anakin still does not trust me.?

?So, your Master is still not satisfied with the information you have gathered already?? Woren questioned.

Nev-Kwellen glared at Woren and then slowly nodded. ?My Master wants to know why Anakin has left the Temple so suddenly.?

Woren raised an eyebrow. ?Suddenly? That?s an interesting way to put it. One might assume from that sentence that the Sith are planning something and Anakin?s departure has disrupted their plans.?

?He does have a tendency to disrupt things, but that does not mean that the Sith are planning anything.? Nev-Kwellen smoothly responded.

Woren shook his head and placed his cup on the table. ?Nev-Kwellen, you have access to a lot of information that the Sith can use and I also know that you can easily send that information to your Master along with the information about Anakin. So don?t tell me that the Sith are not planning an attack.?

Nev-Kwellen took a long sip of his bitter herb tea and then placed it back on the table. ?Have you told them yet?? He said instead.

?No.? Woren drank the last of his tea before he continued. ?It is not the right time for them to know yet.?

Nev-Kwellen shook his head. ?This is ridiculous. We want to destroy the Jedi and you all are waiting for us to attack you so that it can not be said that the Jedi struck first.?

?We defend, we do not attack.? Woren reminded Nev-Kwellen.

?But the people claim that they are being oppressed by the Sith and yet you all wait for the Sith to strike first. Is the position you once had in the former Republic more important then the people?? Nev-Kwellen questioned.

Woren smiled. ?What do you say it is??

Pressing his lips together in a thin line, Nev-Kwellen pondered the question for several minutes. ?I cannot say.?

Woren nodded his head, stood up, and walked over to a window that had a pleasant view of a lush green field. ?When will you leave??

The question came out slowly and softly, as if it pained Woren to ask that question, Nev-Kwellen noted. ?I will leave after I find out why Anakin has left the Temple.? When Woren remained silent, Nev-Kwellen stood up and left their quarters.

~*~*~

Drengin finished his last math problem on the datapad, set it down on the desk, and leaned back and stretched. ?They should ban homework on the weekends.? Deciding to take a break, Drengin went to check on Mikel.

Finding Mikel sound asleep in his bed, Drengin pulled
  17. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    It sure is empty in here *walks around and sees no one in sight* Where is everybody?
  18. Cyke Jedi Knight

star 1
    Recovering from Sunday Night Preseason Football

19. Cyke Jedi Knight

star 1
    Alright, so when does this get answered? :):

Cyke: I sense a council meeting explaining what took place in the cave will be forth coming. Ani and Ken are all buddy buddy and have a Force Bond between them now eh? And you leave us hanging with no explanation? :p Perhaps, or you all will be left hanging until a couple of chapters into the next fic Thanks for reveiwing and welcome

20. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Sorry I'm late! But between my daughter's birthday and my own anniversary, real life has been hectic! :eek:

Drengin planted a kiss on Mikel?s forehead and whispered. ?Perhaps being the older brother won?t so bad afterall. I hope I can do a good job. All right little brother, it?s time you get back into your crib.?

Loved this little moment. [face_love]

Looking forward to more! =D=
  21. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    Cyke:

jacen200015 posted:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It sure is empty in here *walks around and sees no one in sight* Where is everybody?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recovering from Sunday Night Preseason Football
    I see :) it must have been good then.

Alright, so when does this get answered? :

Cyke: I sense a council meeting explaining what took place in the cave will be forth coming. Ani and Ken are all buddy buddy and have a Force Bond between them now eh? And you leave us hanging with no explanation? :p Perhaps, or you all will be left hanging until a couple of chapters into the next fic Thanks for reveiwing and welcome
    It will be a couple of chapters before we get to that :)

VaderLVR64: Sorry I'm late! But between my daughter's birthday and my own anniversary, real life has been hectic! That is understandable :)

Drengin planted a kiss on Mikel?s forehead and whispered. ?Perhaps being the older brother won?t so bad afterall. I hope I can do a good job. All right little brother, it?s time you get back into your crib.?

Loved this little moment.
    :)

Looking forward to more! More will be coming tomorrow, hopefully.
  22. kennyboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think your story is cool.
  23. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Loved the bit with Drengin! Glad he realizes that fact *warm fuzzies* Can't wait for more :D :D

(Sorry for the late reply; still gotta put my PC together and see if the cable folks transfered the internet to my new place)

24. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    kennyboy: I think your story is cool. Thanks :)

Kynstar: Loved the bit with Drengin! Glad he realizes that fact *warm fuzzies* Can't wait for more More is coming soon :)

(Sorry for the late reply; still gotta put my PC together and see if the cable folks transfered the internet to my new place) I understand :)

25. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    Two days later, Anakin and Kenshin arrived at the planet Honoghr. Letting the Force guide his hands, Anakin navigated the ship through the planet?s atmosphere.

?It?s very tropical here.? Kenshin noted as he saw densely packed trees in full bloom, the presence of animals and insects rippling through the Force. ?And peaceful.?

Anakin nodded in agreement. ?It sure is.? He gently landed his ship on a landing pad near the planet?s capital, Nystao, and shut down the engines.

Minutes later they emerged from the ship and saw that someone was there to greet them.

/How did they know we were coming? They normally don?t get outsiders./ Kenshin asked.

Anakin didn?t answer and simply bowed in greeting to the Noghri, Kenshin following suite. Remembering what he had read in the archives, Anakin stretched his hand out, palm up.

The Noghri was a head shorter than Anakin, had large dark eyes, a protruding jaw and teeth that looked like the needles that the healers used. Its skin was a light brown and the Noghri wore what looked like a combat suit, complete with a dagger.

When the Noghri saw them walk down the ramp, he walked over to them and sniffed Anakin?s outstretched palm.

What happened next was both startling and curious. The Noghri backed up a step and bowed deeply. ?Greetings Ja?mak Skywalker, Honoghr is honored by your presence. I am Lecwertawa of the clan Eikh'mir.?

/Well, it looks like we?re already getting somewhere./ Kenshin remarked to Anakin as he held out his hand for Lecwertawa to smell.

Lecwertawa sniffed Kenshin?s palm and then also bowed to Kenshin. ?Greetings Ja?mak Kenobi, Honoghr is also honored by your presence.?

Kenshin?s amusement faded and he looked at Anakin questioningly. /But that?s not possible. My father is the only one of his family to leave his planet and even he never visited here! In fact, no one knew the Noghri existed until you had a vision that led you to a datafile that had been hidden in the archives./

Anakin looked at Lecwertawa as he answered Kenshin. /Actually it is possible. We?ll talk about this later./

?Your Casa has been kept ready for your arrival milords,? Lecwertawa continued, ?The Clan Dynasts will be assembled in the Grand Duhka in the morning. Please, allow me the honor of escorting you to your Casa.? He finished, bowing his head again.

Anakin and Kenshin both shifted uncomfortably by this display of respect they received, especially from someone they had just met and whose people they had only recently found out about.

Sensing that their lack of answering was making Lecwertawa uncomfortable and nervous, Anakin spoke. ?Thank you Lecwertawa. Please, lead the way.?

Lecwertawa nodded his head and turned to head down a well kept path into the forest.

/This is getting a bit overwhelming./ Kenshin remarked to Anakin.

/Mm. I have a feeling that there are plenty more surprises in store for us./ Anakin responded.

Kenshin mentally snorted. /Yeh, like how you know it is possible that my father?s ancestors had been off planet before./

/That detail had slipped my mind at the time./ Anakin told Kenshin. /There was a lot going on when I found out./

Kenshin nodded. /Of course./

Anakin mentally smiled. /Your father would be proud of how far you have come./

Before Kenshin could respond, his eyes caught sight of a massive structure that looked as if it was naturally part of the woods.

Anakin and Kenshin?s eyes were wide in amazement as they stopped walking and looked. The building?s structure was similar to that of the Mountain Temple except that the walls and door were made out of polished brown wood. The entrance had double doors and was shaped like a half circle on the top. Trees and brushes grew near the structure but had been neatly trimmed back, showing that this place had been well taken care of.

Lecwertawa walked over to the double doors and pushed them open.

Anakin and Kenshin continued forward, only partly hearing that someone would be by in the morning to bring them to the meeting place and the doors shutting behind
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.