main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Attack Of The Sith (AU)[A/P,Qui,Tru,Xan,Bruck,Han,OCs] Updated 2/1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacen200015, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    Mint! kenshin seems an interesting character.

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I have a special fondness for the Noghri, so seeing them in one of my favorite stories just made me very happy! :D

Anakin didn?t answer and simply bowed in greeting to the Noghri, Kenshin following suite. Remembering what he had read in the archives, Anakin stretched his hand out, palm up.

The Noghri was a head shorter than Anakin, had large dark eyes, a protruding jaw and teeth that looked like the needles that the healers used. Its skin was a light brown and the Noghri wore what looked like a combat suit, complete with a dagger.

When the Noghri saw them walk down the ramp, he walked over to them and sniffed Anakin?s outstretched palm.

What happened next was both startling and curious. The Noghri backed up a step and bowed deeply. ?Greetings Ja?mak Skywalker, Honoghr is honored by your presence. I am Lecwertawa of the clan Eikh'mir.?

Wonderful! =D= Can't wait for more!

3. LadyKethry

LadyKethry Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2006
    I'm liking the twists and turns you are taking with this. Can't wait for next Friday's update!=D=

4. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Poor Nev :( gotta feel for him, but glad Raven spoke up :) that was great! Hopefully he'll see he does have a few folks who cares for him :)

Loved the bit with the Noghri hehehe shocked Kenshin and Anakin a bit ;)

5. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    kennyboy: Mint! kenshin seems an interesting character. Thank you :)

VaderLVR64: I have a special fondness for the Noghri, so seeing them in one of my favorite stories just made me very happy! I'm glad it did, i like them too :)

Anakin didn?t answer and simply bowed in greeting to the Noghri, Kenshin following suite. Remembering what he had read in the archives, Anakin stretched his hand out, palm up.

The Noghri was a head shorter than Anakin, had large dark eyes, a protruding jaw and teeth that looked like the needles that the healers used. Its skin was a light brown and the Noghri wore what looked like a combat suit, complete with a dagger.

When the Noghri saw them walk down the ramp, he walked over to them and sniffed Anakin?s outstretched palm.

What happened next was both startling and curious. The Noghri backed up a step and bowed deeply. ?Greetings Ja?mak Skywalker, Honoghr is honored by your presence. I am Lecwertawa of the clan Eikh'mir.?

Wonderful! Can't wait for more!
    Thank you, more is coming soon. :)

LadyKethry: I'm liking the twists and turns you are taking with this. Can't wait for next Friday's update! Thank you :)

Kynstar: Poor Nev gotta feel for him, but glad Raven spoke up that was great! Hopefully he'll see he does have a few folks who cares for him hopefully [face_plain]

Loved the bit with the Noghri hehehe shocked Kenshin and Anakin a bit Indeed :) and there will be more shocking surprises to come :D

6. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    Yes! Raven's back!

And she and Nev are picking up practically right where they left off.

And it seems that Anakin and Kenshin have stumbled upon some trouble...but then again, with these two, trouble follows them everywhere.

Sorry for missing out on the last post (or was it 2?), I feel ashamed even as I blame DRL. I can only hope I can remain on track from now on...at least until I have to go back to college in Sept.

Still can't wait to read more!:D

7. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    AP4EVER: Yes! Raven's back! She sure is :)

And she and Nev are picking up practically right where they left off. Yep :)

And it seems that Anakin and Kenshin have stumbled upon some trouble...but then again, with these two, trouble follows them everywhere. Indeed.

Sorry for missing out on the last post (or was it 2?), I feel ashamed even as I blame DRL. I can only hope I can remain on track from now on...at least until I have to go back to college in Sept. Things sure can get crazy, can it? What i wind up doing is not opening the pms until i read the update, but then of course i still get behind.

Still can't wait to read more! and here is more headed your way :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finding a panel to light up the dark hallway, Kenshin turned it on and continued forward. The hallway led from the living area to a series of doors on either side. Along the bare brown walls were holopictures of sunsets and sunrises from many different places.

When Kenshin came to the first door, he turned its knob and entered a dark room. Feeling along the wall, Kenshin felt a lightswitch and turned on the lights. The room was a bedroom. There was a bed in the right corner of the room with a pink comforter neatly tucked in around the mattress without a wrinkle. A small, stuffed brown Wookiee sat on top of the white pillow, waiting for its owner. Above the bed on the ceiling floated a model of some system that Kenshin did not recognize.

He looked down near the bed and saw a pair of pink slippers sitting on top a plush light blue carpet. Looking back up and to the left he spotted a brown dresser and above it a mirror. Farther along the wall was a closet and farther still, on the other end of the room was a bookshelf and a toy box.

Backing out of the room, Kenshin switched off the light and gently closed the door. He looked in the rest of the rooms and found that they were also bedrooms, except for three, two being refreshers and one being a small med room.

Kenshin walked back into the living area and leaned against the bare wall between the two doors in thought. The bedrooms he had been in all looked like they were waiting for their occupants to return. One of the bedrooms had a model of a frigate on a desk that was only half completed. The glue that was being used still laid open beside the model, and the chair was facing crookedly away from the desk as if someone had stood up abruptly.

A few of the protocol droids must have been in charge of cleaning the rooms, because the bedrooms were so neat and tidy, all except for that one desk. Why that one desk? Kenshin questioned. Sensing that he should check the room again, Kenshin headed back to the hallway.

Once he was in the bedroom, Kenshin took another close look at the desk, examining it for any hidden devices. Letting out a sigh of frustration, Kenshin turned away from the desk. Still the nagging sensation remained that there was something out of the ordinary, besides the desk being the only messy spot in the bedroom.

Kenshin glanced around the room carefully and then he saw it. The chair was turned toward a blank part of the wall near the desk. It was the only place in the room that did not have something on or against it and it was big enough to fit a door in. A secret passage. Kenshin remarked to himself as he walked toward the wall. Probing it with the Force, Kenshin found the thin, barely visible lines of the door.

Concentrating, Kenshin found the opening mechanism with the aid of the Force and the door slid open with barely a whisper.

Smiling with satisfaction, Kenshin entered.

?According to Obi-Wan, in his journal, the Orcin were Obi-Wan?s circle of friends. To join Obi-Wan?s circle of friends, you had to be four years or older. It looks to me as if the six year mark is when they officially become a member of Obi-Wan?s cir

8. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Good to see what the Orcin's true goals were *nod* and at least she admitted to it :)

Redav let the ship go? [face_thinking] Not good that they spotted it [face_worried]

Great update :D :D

9. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I look forward to seeing what happens next! I think. [face_worried]

?Our sensors have picked up a Jedi starfighter that just came out of hyperspace.? The lieutenant in charge of sensors and communication informed Darth Redav.

Redav stared out of the large veiwport, his face impassive as he spoke. ?Let it go.?

?Yes sir.? The lieutenant responded and went back to his task of scanning the system.

I wonder what's happening here. [face_thinking]

A great update! =D=

10. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Kynstar: Good to see what the Orcin's true goals were *nod* and at least she admitted to it Slowly the veil is being lifted :)

Redav let the ship go? Not good that they spotted it We shall see.

Great update Thank you :)

VaderLVR64: I look forward to seeing what happens next! I think. I'm sure you'll like the next part :)

?Our sensors have picked up a Jedi starfighter that just came out of hyperspace.? The lieutenant in charge of sensors and communication informed Darth Redav.

Redav stared out of the large veiwport, his face impassive as he spoke. ?Let it go.?

?Yes sir.? The lieutenant responded and went back to his task of scanning the system.

I wonder what's happening here.
    Nothing good [face_mischief]

A great update! Thank you :)

11. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Hello everyone, sorry for the delay. As i was looking the plot over, i noticed that i need to make an adjustment of a conversation that was in Turnabout before i can continue, plus there's a conversation in the next post that i need to fix. So look for a post on Monday, hopefully sooner :D

12. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    College classes and homework. okay so it's a bad escuse for my failure to bring you guys a post. after classes on Friday and also on Saturday, i will do my best to work on it. :) I'm still trying to establish a balance in classes, classwork, writing, and other things.

13. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Author's note: In Turnabout i decided to edit out the scene with Kedrick and Zaneku since it did not fit well in the plot. As soon as i fix up the next post (probably by Monday) then i will post it :) I'm sorry about the delay.

14. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    No problem :) patiently awaiting :D Hope school is going well!

15. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Kynstar: No problem patiently awaiting Hope school is going well! Thanks :) Intro to philosophy is my toughest class, we're doing The Republic of Plato. and i thought shakespheare was tough :oops:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Raven finished gathering the cut branches and leaves, she sensed her father enter the garden and approach her position. After putting the last of the trimmings in the container a small garden droid carried, Raven sat down on a large flat stone near the tree cave and waited.

?I knew that I would find you here.? Xanatos remarked and sat down on a stone that was next to the other one that Raven was sitting on.

?You knew that this was the first place to look.? Raven corrected, her eyes sparkling with laughter.

Xanatos chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. ?Have it your way. I see that you did some trimming.?

Raven looked at the tree cave and nodded before looking aback at her father. ?Yes. It needed it.?

?It would help if you let those who tend the gardens do that.? Xanatos remarked, already knowing what Raven would say to that.

Shaking her head, Raven firmly replied. ?No, I like doing it myself. It?s my little getaway.? Remembering that Nev-Kwellen seemed to have taken a fondness for the place, Raven added, ?Although, maybe I should get Nev-Kwellen to do a little trimming since it seems he has taken a liking for my spot.?

Raising an eyebrow, Xanatos asked, ?And you don?t mind him being in your spot at all??

?It?s not like I have been around to use it.? Raven responded and then turned her head to look at the tree cave. ?It?s a nice, quite, secluded, spot.?

?So it is.? Xanatos replied in agreement. ?Have you seen him at all yet??

?He was here earlier.? Raven replied as she tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

Xanatos studied his daughter for a few moments and then took a deep breath. ?Raven, I don?t want you getting involved with him.?

Raven looked at her father in disbelief and then irritation. ?I am twenty-one years old father! I am old enough to decide what I can or cannot do!?

?I don?t want you to get hurt, Raven.? Xanatos explained.

Raven stood, indicating an end of the conversation, and walked back over to the cave to pick up the clippers. ?I?ll see you at noonmeal.? And then she left the garden.

~*~*~

Nev-Kwellen was on the top of the hill where he had a good view of the children playing, but instead of watching them play, Nev-Kwellen was simply laying on his back with his eyes closed.

?Enjoying yourself?? Bruck asked, sitting down next to Nev-Kwellen.

?The best way to avoid someone is to go somewhere least expected, even if that place is intolerable.? Nev-Kwellen replied, his eyes still shut.

?That method doesn?t always work.? Bruck replied.

Nev-Kwellen snorted and opened his eyes to look at him. ?It would if I left the Temple.?

Bruck looked away from Nev-Kwellen to watch the children play. ?You?re not happy here.?

?Of course not! I?m here on a mission and have to be around my enemies. Of course I?m not happy!? Nev-Kwellen snapped, fire burning in his eyes.

Bruck did not turn his head as he continued. ?Would you be happy back at the Sith Temple??

Frowning, Nev-Kwellen sat up and looked at Bruck. ?Are you trying to get at something??

?You?re avoiding the question.? Bruck smoothly replied, not at all fazed by Nev-Kwellen?s anger. ?Do you wish you were happy??

?Happiness is overrated.? Nev-Kwellen muttered. ?More bad things happen the happier people are. What good is happiness then if it brings such terrible things with it??

?What good is despair when it also brings along bad things?? Bruck retorted, turning his head to look at Nev-Kwellen. ?Happiness is knowing that you have family and friends who love and care for you. Happiness is knowing that you are not alone. Happiness is being able to make it through every day, knowing that you are making a difference in people?s lives.?

Nev-Kwellen shook his head and interrupted Bruck. ?Even the unhappy

16. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    LOL! Daddy Xan not wanting her to be with Nev! Well unfortunately she is an adult and will be with whom she wants. Kids do that ya know? [face_laugh]

Uh oh... they found some info... kids can do the darnest things sometimes!

Liked the bit with Mikel and Nev :D See Nev ain't all that bad ;)

17. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    Have no fear for I am alive!

And even with all the BS I've had to endure from college (both expected and unexpected) I have not forgotten this wonderful saga!

I must say that seeing Xanatos caution Raven about not seeing Nev was a bit odd. If he were any regular dad (aka no force powers) I would barely take notice. The questions is not so much why he asked Raven to saty away from him, but why he thinks Nev is not to be trusted.

Don't get me wrong, Nev-Kwellen still has a way to go, but I figure that at this point that he's not a real danger to any one (as long as he doesn't get into contact with anything Sith anytime soon).

Am I looking too much into this? Maybe, but hey.

Anyway, I'll try to latch myself onto every update as soon as I can. Still can't wait to read more.:D

18. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Wow! That was great! =D=

?*Shadowalker,
    the true name of the child of shadow,
    a powerful lineage,
    second only to the lineage of Skywalker.

Powerful they are together,
    chosen of the Force,
    spreaders of justice,
    defenders of the weak.

Sith seek to lead them astray,
    politicians want to drive them away,
    Jedi want to tuck them under their wings,
    citizens fear or hope they will leave or come to their aid.

A union is powerful,
    most powerful between these two families,
    together they become like a single entity,
    stronger then before.

The children of the Chosen,
    will bring forth a child,
    strong with the Force,
    a child chosen of the chosen,
    child of light.

A child of light,
    a Chosen one of the Force,
    one of many,
    one of few.

Really loved this, very well done. Can't wait for more! :D

19. Jedi_Hsoj

Jedi_Hsoj Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2004
    When are we going to get our next update. The suspense is killing me!

20. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Kynstar: LOL! Daddy Xan not wanting her to be with Nev! Well unfortunately she is an adult and will be with whom she wants. Kids do that ya know? Yeah.

Uh oh... they found some info... kids can do the darnest things sometimes! You never know what to expect from kids sometimes. But, kids are kids, they need to have fun before they have a ton of responsibilities thrown at them once as they get older.

Liked the bit with Mikel and Nev See Nev ain't all that bad Really? [face_thinking] Some would disagree.

AP4EVER: Have no fear for I am alive! and so am I :D

And even with all the BS I've had to endure from college (both expected and unexpected) I have not forgotten this wonderful saga! I'm glad :)

I must say that seeing Xanatos caution Raven about not seeing Nev was a bit odd. If he were any regular dad (aka no force powers) I would barely take notice. The questions is not so much why he asked Raven to saty away from him, but why he thinks Nev is not to be trusted. It is odd, isn't it?

Don't get me wrong, Nev-Kwellen still has a way to go, but I figure that at this point that he's not a real danger to any one (as long as he doesn't get into contact with anything Sith anytime soon).

Am I looking too much into this? Maybe, but hey.
    Maybe, maybe not. Things are going to get bad, there is no doubt of that. Nev will be put into a difficult situation and his choices will depend on how much he has changed. This could be what Xanatos is worried about.

Anyway, I'll try to latch myself onto every update as soon as I can. Still can't wait to read more. I'm sorry the wait has been so long, i'll explain at the end of this post.

VaderLVR64:

Wow! That was great! Thank you :)

?*Shadowalker,
    the true name of the child of shadow,
    a powerful lineage,
    second only to the lineage of Skywalker.

Powerful they are together,
    chosen of the Force,
    spreaders of justice,
    defenders of the weak.

Sith seek to lead them astray,
    politicians want to drive them away,
    Jedi want to tuck them under their wings,
    citizens fear or hope they will leave or come to their aid.

A union is powerful,
    most powerful between these two families,
    together they become like a single entity,
    stronger then before.

The children of the Chosen,
    will bring forth a child,
    strong with the Force,
    a child chosen of the chosen,
    child of light.

A child of light,
    a Chosen one of the Force,
    one of many,
    one of few.

Really loved this, very well done. Can't wait for more!
    Thanks again :)

Jedi_Hsoj: When are we going to get our next update. The suspense is killing me! Sorry about that, i can explain.

Author's note: I'm still here, i've just been lost in the swirl of College life. So here's the deal. There are two weeks left of this semester, once I get home, i will begin to work on the next update. I should have a post before or on Christmas. The workload should be better next semester, so hopely i will be able to keep up with my writing.
    Again, i'm sorry an update is taking so long.

21. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Just another note to tell you all that i have made progress, i just need to stop thinking so far ahead and focus on the present chapter. I can't give an excact date of when i'll post next, but i will do my best to make it soon :)

22. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    *Delurks*

This is an excellent story. I've finally caught up with it!! (I was up until 3am last night reading it !!!)

Please PM me when you update :)

Many thanks

EG:)

23. Cyke

Cyke Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2004
    A wise man once said: "Keep your concentration here and now, where it belongs."

24. Jedi_Hsoj

Jedi_Hsoj Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2004
    Jacen,

When are we going to see another post for this great story? We are dyin' out hear :)

25. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Jedi_Hsoj: Jacen,

When are we going to see another post for this great story? We are dyin' out hear
    I'm wondering the same thing. I have, finally, started making some progress so hopefully [face_praying] I will get this next post done for you guys soon. I am so sorry this is taking me forever to write :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.