main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Attacktix

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by hoggle2605, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    Dooku has a hinged cape as well. There are two reasons that I can see for why they have them:

1) It lets the cape swing up behind them while they're attacking, so they stand out from the rest and look "cool".

2) It allows the cape to move out of the way if it's hit by someone else's attack, so the large cape doesn't become an extended target area.

When it comes down to it though, I'm not really sure why they did it.

2. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    I picked up another Series 2 Booster over the weekend. Much to my surprised I got not one but two chrome based figures. Even better, one of those two chrome bases was on an R2-D2! The other chrome was an ARC Pilot (I know, just a common...but the first I'd seen of him, so I was happy). Rounding out the set was a less than exciting Wookiee.

Later on my trip I also came across the second Series 2 Starter Set...the one with Grievous, Obi, and the Utapau Clone. I must say I think the orange on the Clone is a little too pastel looking. He's a very happy Clone, what can I say. Fitting the Utapau theme of the set though, the common I got was the Utapau Warrior...so I think the only Series 2 common I haven't seen yet is the Shocktrooper Clone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.