main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Attamon:Rise of the Underworld

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. godofwar1233

godofwar1233 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2007
    OOC:ya i did i just forgot to add GM Approved

2. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade Ville Havoc
    She nodded in approval to the vampires. She went and ripped the tablecloth off the table without anything moving from it's place. She started to make it levitate when the human smelling man appeared again.
    "Fascinating. I hate to interupt but my I ask for a dance?"
    He held out his hand. She waved hers above the tablecloth levitating in front of her, and beckoned it to fly towards the chandelier. It inched higher and higher and levitated there.
    "excuse me, i will return later perhaps." She said, then looked towards the mortal. "i can't dance well, but i will try." She smiled and lowered her hand, and the tablecloth fell gently from the air towards the crowd below.

TAG:Nethrin, any

OOC:Alright, newer players. Read the opening post above and remember that you are to meet at the grand clock as it strikes midnight the third time. You will meet the person who sent you the letter. You are at a formal masquerade ball and must wear a mask. :] and no action until the people who are out return. Now, you are just making your way around the ball, and can aquaint and meet other slayers or undead. :] Update post when Chukles returns. :]

3. godofwar1233

godofwar1233 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2007
    IC:Dorgon
    Dorgon walked around the room after his embarrising event a few minutes later, watching as a women pulled a sheet off of a table without moving any thing.
    'Hmm appears she is a werewolf.'Dorgon thought
    He moved to the food bar feeling suddenly hungry.

TAG:Any

4. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Nick Tomson

"Nice trick" he said smiling as he took the womans hand and led her to the dance floor. With one hand on her waist and her hand in his other hand he started to dance and after a moment of simply enjoying the dancing he spoke.

"You said you were a mortal. What brings a mortal to a ball like this?" He asked, his thick London accent obvious, as he spun her out. He pulled her back to him and continued to dance.

TAG: Zelda, Any

OOC: Sorry for the short post.

5. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    "What bring me here?" she laughed as she danced. "Well, you are mortal as well as I am. Though, I do sense you are a full human. Why are you here?" She smiled and watched him, wondering his answer. Was this man a spy for the vampires?
    "May I ask your name?" She added, wondering at least a name for the mysterious man in the mask.

TAG:Nethrin, others

OOC:I think that's five sentences. correct me if it's not.

6. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

"May I ask your name?"

"My name is Nick. And yes, I and a full human and completely human. You are very perceptive." He chuckled lightly as he danced. He felt very nervous about being at the ball still but he tried to forget it and enjoy himself.

"As for why I'm here, I heard that the party would be fun. I heard a rumor that something special was going to happen just after midnight. You didn't answer my question, why are you here?"

He didn't want to let to much information to the mysterious woman but she was a human, maybe she was a slayer. He smiled and just kept dancing.

TAG: Zelda, Anyone

7. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    "Well, Nick, if you must know, I'm not here for the reason of the rest of these beings are. In fact, I am here for a completely different reason." She kept dancing and quickly moved the fangs on her necklace, hoping he wouldn't notice them.
    quietly, she lowered her voice and said,
    "so you're mortal. Could you perhaps be a slayer?" She lowered her voice even more. "I won't say a word if you are."

TAG:Nethrin, others.

OOC:where did everyone go. I know two people are out on vacation. Where are the others? Post. post. please.

8. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    OOC: I've been kinda busy, sorry Zelda. Even so don't even think about stopping this RP.

Oh yeah...[face_blush] What city are we at right now?[face_blush]

IC: Ivan Wind

Ivan got of his long flight ad headed to where the letter said.

He was greatful that only had a change of cloths and not much else.

He was already dressed for the event.

He wore a nice black suit with green mask with gold marks on it over his face.

His hair was tied into a nice thick braid.

As he was allowed to enter house Even though he was a few minutes late. he thought himself as he made the short trip down the hallway.

"She would of loved to dance... Ivan entered the room, full of people dancing chatting with one anther.

Ivan could tell that the place was old but nice for what it was.

"Well time too get this show the road.":)

Tag. Everyone.

9. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    GM APPOVED

--Name: Jane Slou, "Blood Runner"
    --Species: Human
    --Hometown: Witchta,KS
    --Currently resides: New York
    --former job: Book Keeping/Libary
    APPEARANCE
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 110
    Build: Lean and athletic
    Hair style: Long and glossy black, when she was working, she kept it up in a pony tial, now she let it hang down.
    Facial Hair: None, she is a female.
    Clothing: http://www.costumesupercenter.com/product/womens+costumes/witch/classic+witch+adult/ViewLarger.do (Minus the hat, and broom)

Tattoos: Her conven's sig, in the middle of her chest. (Two circles with a double arrow, going through the middle. )
    Makeup:
    Piercings: Wears no jewelry of any type.
    Jewelry: Wears no jewelry of any type.
    scars: Many across her body, from fights and duels.
    eyes: Brown
    eyewear:sunglasses
    --Special Abilities: Black Magic/Nercomancer
    --Weapons: Silver Sword
    --Personality: It all depends on the situation, usually quite.
    --Bio:
    Jane was born into chaos, and death. He father, pasted away in a freak electric storm, coming to the hospital to his wife. As she grew older, she found out that it was not really a freak accident. Her mother was a Sorcerous, of great power, but had always kepted in the family of what she truly was. As Jane grew, she was introduced to the ways and rituals of Black Magic. By the time she was old enough to get a job, she went and applied at a rare libary, in Witchta, Kansas. While she was there, she studied the artifacts of the past and present. After many years of studing, she begain to realize that nothing stayed the same. One of her books of study, told of the coming up rising. Though by the time she had it figured out, it was to late to prevent it, so she went to her mother, and stole all the books that she could. Though in the battle, a stranger had come to stay with them. As the battle raged of magic and sword play, he came to her mother and took her life. Filled with rage and anger, she attacked him.

As she was hanging up side down, he told her his secrete. Her was a vampire, and she would be his next "girl". Still filled with rage and determantion, she casted one more spell, and teleported to her freinds house, two blocks down. Though finding everyone dead, she made a vow of vengence. "For every year of my mother's birthday, and any one elses birthday added, a vampire will die". Through crying tears, she watched her old home, and when she figured that he had left, she went back to collect her things. Strapping her mother's and her sword on, and packing a few things, she left her home, and home town forever.

Now, at the age of thirty-six, she has traveled to New York, and many dead vampires later, she arrived in the new New York. As she looked around, she felt like it was home.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

IC: Jane

The travel was long and bloody for the woman, but her teachings
    and training did most of the work for her. Her skills of the
    sword, were improving, and her magic becoming stronger than ever.
    She had lost count months ago, on how many vampires and wolves she
    had killed, but she was deteremined to finish it...one way..or another.

As she came into Rochester, New York like she always does into a new
    town, tired and ready for sleep. After sometime of looking for a place to
    camp out, and fell to sleep, her mind drifted back to the scene she found
    back home, to the letter she found two days later.

Dear Honorable Slayer,
    I personally would like to thank you for serving the world
    well in the past years, and have found lead into the vampire's
    rise from the Underworld. I am a slayer like yourself, but i
    do not wish to reveal my identiy to you as of yet in case this
    letter is intercepted in the post. I am an escapee from them,
    I was once held hostage. I know things that can have them
    overthrown, and since you are the best slayers left, i would like
    to confide these findings in you, for i hav

10. Ikaika2884

Ikaika2884 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2007
    GM Approved

--Name: Lann "The Sword Maker"
    --Species: Distilled Werewolf
    --Hometown: Nomadic in Ireland, Druid
    --Currently resides: Ireland
    --former job: Training as slayer for his clan
    APPEARANCE
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 175 lb
    Build: Slender but well muscled.
    Hair style/color/how worn: Long brown hair, somewhat unkempt. Facial Hair: Sometimes a light five o'clock shadow.
    Clothing: http://www.jasonchanart.com/gallery/2005/unicorn/swordsman_02.jpg
    Tattoos: A dark green Triskelion in the middle of his forhead.
    Makeup: None.
    Piercings: None.
    Jewelry: None.
    scars: His body is platered with innumerable scars, except his face which has relatively few.
    eyes: Dark Brown eyes, tinged a bit yellow green towards the edges.
    eyewear: None.
    --Special Abilities: He for some reason developed his own type of summoning/transfiguration magic. He summons blades from a shimmering mesh that appears behind him. He also can transfigure small items into blades. To do this he needs to have a clear picture in his mind of all aspects of the blades, including look, shape, composition, and abilities. The blades sometimes have hidden abilities of their own, depending on what blade he summons. The weapons disappear after he is done fighting with them.
    He has the ability to transform into a wolf for limited times due to his distilled werewolf heritage.
    --Weapons: None on his person, view above.
    --Personality: He is not cruel, nor is he friendly. Lann is himself and is fully aware of his own being. He doesn't talk much and likes to read whatever he can get his hands on. His goal is to stop the surge of the underworld so that his clan can go back to their hidden nomadic ways and rituals without fear from the undead.
    --Bio: Lann was born into the last Druidic clan in Ireland. Unlike the rest of his kin he never even showed a hint of talent with nature magic or talking to animals. However, once he reached the age of 12, he was occosted by a rabid bear in the forrest. Without realizing it, he had summoned a sword and impaled the bear. His father had seen this happan, as he was searching for him, and amazed at his ability took him to the clan elders. They told of the ancient abilities of the Druidic Slayers who were born maybe once in every age. These slayers sole duties were to seek out the unnatural and profane and to destroy it. So it was, that Lann's new ability was nurtured and from that day forward he was trained to become a Slayer. When the underworld rose up in power, his clan was forced into their most sacred woods, and only through constant prayers and rituals were they able to keep the woods free from the taint surrounding them.
    ----------------
    IC:
    ----------------

Lann walked up to the front door of a large building; a building that was supposed to be the place where he would meet and possibly team up with other slayers and the like. The fact that it was in the middle of an event held by the most powerful vampire and his closest companions wasn't lost on Lann, and it didn't make him feel any comfort at all. He supposed that the last place that one would look for an enemy would be right in their own house, but still, Lann thought that this was pushing the envelope just a little too much. Aside from that, Lann hadn't ever been to a "high class" event before. Being a Druid, he was used to living in nature and dressing accordingly. He was completely out of his element here, and his rental tux (amazingly classy as far as he was concerned) with it's sun bleached lapel and occassional frayed edges was about one size too large for him and dragged a bit on the floor. He also didn't have time or money to go buy a mask, and as such had made one himself out of wood. He had carved it in the figure of a badger, and using birch bark had created the white stripes that are common fur coloring for the animal.

Sighing, Lann opened the door and walked into the antechamber. He was immediately accosted with the stench of the undead; not really like the smell of a corpse,

11. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    The man had ignored her asking if he was a slayer. She would just leave the idea alone. Suddenly, she sensed a very distinct smell of another werewolf. The wolf was getting closer.
    "Excuse me. I really must be going now. Thank you for the dance" She excused herself quickly and moved through the crowd. She didn't know if the werewolf was on her side or not.

TAG:werewolf(I don't remember names yet.), others

12. Ikaika2884

Jun 19, 2007
    IC: Lann
    -----------

Lann continued to follow the scent, his nose slightly raised, giving him the appearance of being snooty, even though in his raggedy outfit he couldn't pull it off in the least. But, he wasn't interested in any of that, he was just following the scent, and it was now coming closer to him, closer, closer... Until it was right in front of him, and he, so embroiled in the scent forgot for a moment to look down. For what had to be at least twenty seconds, and what seemed like ages for Lann, he took in her scent. Every second that he did he was becoming more and more aware of the minute details of it, until finally he snapped back to reality; taking a wobbly step back and finally looking at the lady in front of him. She was stunning in a black and red dress, and again Lann was struck stupid just staring at her. In the back of his mind the wolf inside of him was scratching and tearing to come to the forefront, but he ignored it and stared open mouthed.

Finally, realizing how stupid he looked, and noticing the annoyed glare the lady in front of him was giving he came back to his wits. He stammered apologetically "Uh... uh I'm L'lann, nice to meet you." before bowing low at the waist with his right foot extended. He felt very awkward about the whole situation, and he wasn't sure if she was a slayer or not, but he was willing to take the chance. Before she could say a greeting in reply he suddenly moved in close, as if going for a kiss, but he skirted the side of her head and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "I'm a slayer who comes by way of a note. I believe you are also a slayer, if you are please nod your head once and then dance with me so we don't arouse suspicion." Lann stood there nervously waiting for her reply. He knew he had been too forward with revealing who and what he was, but he really couldn't think of a better way to find out who was and was not a slayer. He was resigned to the fact, that if she didn't turn out to be a slayer, he'd have to kill her, but he truly hoped that that wasn't the case.

Tag: Zelda/anybody else.

13. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC: Jade Ville Havoc
    The werewolf she had been running from had found her.
    "I'm a slayer who comes by way of a note. I believe you are also a slayer, if you are please nod your head once and then dance with me so we don't arouse suspicion."
    She nodded and whispered back.
    "I am indeed a slayer, I was also summoned by a note. I am also a werewolf, which I sense you are as well." She looked at him face to face. "I'm Jade by the way. It's nice to meet you."

TAG:Lann

14. Ikaika2884

Jun 19, 2007
    ----------

Lann, recovering from his awkward uneasyness with the lady in front of him, leaned back and smiled as she gave her answer to his question. "I am indeed a slayer, I was also summoned by a note. I am also a werewolf, which I sense you are as well. I'm Jade by the way. It's nice to meet you." Lann took her hand in his, and put his other hand on her waist. "It's a pleasure." he said as they began to dance, following the flow of the crowd. I do have a question." he said in a low voice, almost a whisper, "How do you suppose we're going to find the other slayers? I was rash in the way I approached you, and I don't think that will work with the others."

Tag: Jade/Others.

15. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    "No, being that obvious will not work for the others. It is said in the letter that all the slayers are to meet the one who sent the letter at the third strike of Midnight by that large clock over there." She watched the other beings as they danced. "utterly repulsive induviduals if you ask me. Not that I can say anything being part of the undead." She sighed, shook her head and asked "Where are you from by the way?"

TAG:Lann

16. KILIK

May 21, 2005

Ivan looked at the lager clock.

"Damm just get to the third strike already." [face_frustrated]

He decided this party was going nowhere so he decided to sit under the clock and rest his eyes until the the third strike came.

tag. no one, unless someone wants to talk or whatever.

17. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC:

That's alright, I just wanted to make sure.

I understand that sometimes posts will be short. All that we ask is that you strive to keep it at a minimum 5 sentance post. That truly is not difficult to achieve, and will make the game more interesting. The more detail, the better and the more I like you. :p

On a different note, I am...apparently... back. However, I don't have time to catch up on all the reading. It's great to see a couple of accomplished players joining in, and I look forward to finishing up with the reading and getting a post up. PLease bear with me, thanks. :)

18. Ikaika2884

Jun 19, 2007
    -----------

Lann listened intently as they danced while Jade answered his question. "No, being that obvious will not work for the others. It is said in the letter that all the slayers are to meet the one who sent the letter at the third strike of Midnight by that large clock over there." He nodded his head in assent, but inside he was a bit annoyed. He had wanted to find as many other slayers before hand as possible, because if tonight was a trap, that is where it would be unleashed. It would also raise their chances for escape if more slayers were already in a group and ready for that possibility. Lann had a far away look in his eyes, but Jade seemed not to notice as she continued talking. "utterly repulsive induviduals if you ask me. Not that I can say anything being part of the undead." Lann looked at her a bit perplexed as to why she saw her wolf self with such disdain as she asked "Where are you from by the way?"

Lann answered "Ireland" without really elaborating. He was beginning to feel a bit more comfortable, well as comfortable as one could be in a room full of vampires, and was getting back to his semi-gaurded not very conversationable self. Even so, he wasn't a rude person, and for some as yet unknown reason he liked Jade, so he replied in kind to her question. "So where are you from? Is this your first time here?" During this time, he had still been trying to filter out the different scents. So far, he had found three or four different human scents, there might be more, but he couldn't discern the complete number yet. In fact, the person that Jade was dancing with before was a human, Lann wasn't sure where he was right now, but he was still relatively close by. One of the other human scents was just a little bit away he could tell, but as of yet he couldn't see who it was. So, he resigned himself to being happy that he had found at least one slayer and waited for the song to end, and the clock to tick...

19. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    It is most certainly not an issue. As I have stated, I like detail, so keep it up. :)

IC: Dracule

Dracule stepped slowly out onto the balcony that overlooked the ballroom. He made no grand trump of his entrance, and indeed few noticed him. He looked across the crowd and smiled a cruel smile. From his position, two grand staircases flowed down along the walls, coming together to empty into the grand ball room. It was a pretty site, and Dracule had to admit that humans were quite accomplished architects. Without a sound, Dracule made his way down the right staircase, and began to mingle with the crowd. His mask hid his identity, and he was stopped by many young female vampires wishing to dance, or flirt, or whatnot.

The Ball was a success, and everything was turning out quite swimmingly for Dracule. After he had spent several moments mingling with the guests, he spotted Feneir at the landing above the stairs where Dracule had been about ten minutes before. He smiled a sweet smile to the lady he was with, and said, ?Milady, if I may excuse myself. It was joyous speaking with you.? And he moved back up the staircases. As he neared Feneir, Feneir flashed him a smile. Dracule returned it. ?My friend.? Spoke Dracule. ?How goes the evening??

TAG: Feneir

IC: Peter Southland

Peter had moved against a wall, and stood watching the crowd. His attention was drawn to a figure at the head of the staircase. It was Dracule. The mask he wore was exquisite, and covered his face quite well, but Peter knew it was him. He let his gaze follow him as Dracule descended the stairs, and mingled with the crowd. He let his hand drift down to his weapons as Dracule began to near him. Something caught Dracule?s attention, and he began to head back towards the staircase. Peter was about to move to follow, when a voice spoke by his side, startling him and making him jump slightly.

?Ah, Mr. Human man. So very nice to see you again. I realized that you failed to give me your name when last we met.? The voice?s thick Irish accent quickly set her apart. Peter turned towards her and smiled.

?Ah, Milinda. So very nice to see you again. My name is Peter.? He smiled a charming smile at her, and she laughed easily.

?So Peter, you seemed to be rather interested in something.? Her face became slightly pouty. ?It wasn?t another woman, was it?? She asked, playfully. Peter smiled at her.

?There is no other woman for me. My heart is completely yours.? After a few moments of intent stares, they both laughed merrily.

?You are good, I?ll give you that.? Milinda said admiringly.

Peter gave her a slight nod of the head, meant to be a bow of sorts. ?Why thank you, Milady?

TAG: Noone?

20. KILIK

May 21, 2005

Ivan had to make himself stay awake!

"I guess this was a bad idea." He let out a load yawn but covered his mouth. While he head been late to the party was really tired, he couldn't let his guard down. "Why did my flight have to be so long and late and at night, only to find its not over here too![face_tired] He didn't think an attack would happen in the middle of all this. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes that had taken hold of him and looked around again over at the party.

"One can never be too sure with the hell that happened over the past years. Damm it sucks that I left my weapons behind I should brought them with me! At least there hidden thou and I still have my powers." Ivan got an idea during all this one idea but it was risky one.

"I could freeze the room and then see who everyone was."

The idea seemed some perfect and simple that he couldn't believe he hadn't thought of it sooner!

But as he scanned the room over and over he decided not to do it.

As he came to his decision not freeze the room full of people he remembered some words from different members of had family.

"Never forget that you're powers will grow and change with you as you grow older and wiser and with the time those same powers my grow and into a new power."

"Don't forget this either, your power to freeze as we call it won't work outside of the room you in as well. It also has it's range and time and power limit." "Some beings may not freeze at all if they are powerful enough or stronger then you."

Family members before him had his powers but non had both tell him. He knew everything his now dead family knew about his powers. So while he could just use them then he wouldn't. instead he pulled out the letter. And looked it over again.

Dear Honorable Slayer,
    I personally would like to thank you for serving the world well in the past years, and have found lead into the vampire's rise from the Underworld. I am a slayer like yourself, but i do not wish to reveal my identity to you as of yet in case this letter is intercepted in the post. I am an escapee from them, I was once held hostage. I know things that can have them overthrown, and since you are the best slayers left, i would like to confide these findings in you, for i have great promise in you. Please come to Rochester, New York from where you currently reside. I have supplied the tickets for you of the night i want you to arrive. when you arrive come to 1337 Dark Avenue. The last house under the large Weeping willow tree is where you need to come. It is the home of Dracule, Nils, and Feneir's headquarters. They are hosting a special formal masquerade ball this night to celebrate their uprise. Come formally dressed, and with a mask on to hide yourself from them. They will sense you are alive, but they will think of you as werewolves, or traitors. I will meet you in the ballroom by the grand clock at the third strike of midnight. You will probably meet the other slayers before me. I will hide well to elude capture again. I wish you luck.

After reading it again he put it away in his back pocket.

"Ah hell." Ivan said to himself as he let out anther yawn again.

"I might as well try to have some fun." "Even though I could die this very night."

He made his back into the ball room and walked around for bit.

He was greatful for the mask he had on, for it helped hide his eyes as well as the sleep that was in them.

His eyes couldn't help but drawn to a women with red hair.

"Most of not noticed her early, damm I really most be out of it tonight, to miss someone like that in place like this."

He noticed she was already taking to a anther gentlemen and while he knew it was rude to get the middle of things. He did it away. "Might as well kill to birds with one stone and get to know both of them."

He made his way over to her and walked up beside her and spoke.

"They say that red heads ha

21. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Peter Southland

Milinda was still talking to Peter, and Peter was growing slightly agitated. She was nice enough?for a vampire?but he saw that Dracule was leaving. He tried to make her forget he was there; to alter her perception and just not notice him anymore, but it wasn?t working. For crying out loud. he thought to himself. How is she so strong. She kept on talking. Suddenly, another idea hit him. When she reached a break in her conversation, Peter spoke. ?Milinda, would you like to dance again??

She smiled. ?But of course.? He offered her his hand, and she took it.

?Let?s go over to the other side? by the stairs. It will be better-closer to the band.? She nodded her agreement, and he started across the room, through the crowd. He noticed a group of people talking, and it caught his interest. They were peculiar, and defiantly not undead. By their bearing he could tell they were slayers. They seemed nervous, yet unafraid. They did not have the hollow look most humans had when they served the vampires. And the feel of them was? right. He gradually changed direction until they were heading right towards him. Milinda was still speaking, and Peter pretended to be engrossed in her voice.

As Peter had planned it, he ?failed to see the group? and bumped into one of the men, pushing him outside of the little triangle of people. With great skill and quickness, he slipped his invitation?which he had not burned?out of his pocket and into the woman?s hand. He knew no one saw it, because he made sure they could care less about his left hand? that they simply did not notice it. He apologized profusely and then continued on towards the staircase. As they neared, he found a place he could keep an eye on Dracule, and they began to dance.

TAG: Zelda, Lann, Ivan

22. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

He ignored the question about him being a slayer. After a short while dancing the woman seemed distracted by something and quickly left. he didn't follow her but he kept his eyes on her as he left the dance floor. He watched as she started to talk with someone else and then they were joined by a third person.

Nick smiled as he watched them talk. He spoke a short phrase in Latin and instantly he could hear what they were saying.

"They say that red heads have a fiery spirit and a passion like no other wouldn't you agree milady?" the third man said. It sounded a little odd but he would just have to see how the conversation turned out. The woman was a slayer, he was sure of that but he didnt want to let anyone else know that just yet. He had always struggled with trust but he would have to get over it soon.

Just then a fourth man walked up and bumped into the group. His movement made him break eye contact with the group for a second, breaking Nicks spell. He cursed under his breath and started toward the group. There were too many people around for that spell to be very useful at the moment.

When he had drawn closer to the group he cast another spell. This spell needed for him to see her but that wouldnt be a problem. He walked right up to the woman and spoke.

"I never got your name back there, may I ask for it now" he asked.

With the spell he cast he sent one sentence in the form of a thought to her.

It seems we have something in common, Slayer

TAG: Zelda, Kilik, chukles, Ikaika

23. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:Everyone, I am so sorry that I did not post last night. I was not at home, and not in the presense of a computer. Also, I am not going to be on very much until after 8 Pacific Time, I believe it is. I have band camp, and it is twelve hours long. Tuesday, I probably will not be online at all. Either way, the game will go on as planned, and you may still tag me, I will reply as soon as I possibly can. promise. Thanks for joining everyone, thanks for playing. If you are new, I would advise you to send your CS to Chukles38, instead of me for this week, so that it can be approved faster, and so that you can begin to post as soon as possible. Thanks Again <3Jade

IC:Jade Havoc
    "So where are you from? Is this your first time here?"
    "I am from Ukiah, CA. but I have lived in Rochester for a few years."
    Another man came towards them, obviously human. He spoke "They say that red heads have a fiery spirit and a passion like no other wouldn't you agree milady?"
    "Perhaps. Some say that." She replied to him, as she did so, another man of an obvious human scent bumped into them, and slipped a letter into her hand. It was a letter from the mysterious slayer. He is one of us! She watched him as he moved away from them, trying to catch his eye. Why did he slip me this?
    Her gaze at the other man was interrupted by the man she'd danced with earlier.
    "I never got your name back there, may I ask for it now" he asked.
    "I'm Jade. Jade-" Her voice trailed off as a weird message went through her mind.
    It seems we have something in common, Slayer
    She looked at the man confused, and found her voice again. "Havoc" she finished slowly.
    She looked from the man she was dancing with, to the two who had came to them, and then began searching for the man who gave her the letter. She had to do something to get them all together, quickly, and away from the prying eyes of these beasts. She readjusted the glasses on her nose, looked at the slayers she'd just met. "I am about to do something realitively stupid, just follow what I do. I am going to levitate a tablecloth over that chandelier, the only thing giving off light in here. When I do that, run up the stairs to the balcony in the very very back. The man who bumped into us-get him as well. If any vampires stop you. Kill them. No more hiding."
    With that, she walked away and ripped off the tablecloths from the tables. Not caring if anything stayed in it's place or not. She looked over at the slayers, then went into the middle of the crowd, and threw the tablecloths on the floor. She closed her eyes, and held out her arms, within seconds, the cloths began to rise, higher and higher, till they were near the chandelier. She opened her eyes and manipulated the cloths, draping one over part of the gigantic chandelier. Then she violently jerked her arms, making the other tablecloths in the air hover over the chandelier. She then lowered her arms, and the lights went out.

TAG:Slayers.
    Let's have some action here.

IC:Feneir
    ?My friend.? Spoke Dracule. ?How goes the evening??
    "Quite well Dracule'. Nothing can stop us now." There was screaming, then of hissing, and then the lights went out. Feneir looked up at the chandelier to see the tablecloths over it. He looked over at Dracule'. "Slayers"

TAG:Dracule

24. KILIK

May 21, 2005

The time for talk had ended, before darkness took the room Ivan saw the back of the room and how to get there.

But since he was going to be fighting in the dark it wasn't going to be easy.

As the fighting began and noticed that vampires have yellow eyes and were easy to notice.

Seeing as how they were after him, he sent them flying all at once, but even more came.

The closer he got to the back of the room the harder it got!

He deiced to freeze the room once every that was Slayer made back here.

But he wasn't sure how to go about it, he could tell who the enemy was but he couldn't see the other slayers!

A vampire came straight at him ready to bit him when he sent it flying across the room! "I don't think so." More of them began to appear "Damm what now, where are they all coming from?" All Ivan could do was keep fighting and not use his second power tell he needed it most. "I just have to hold out thats all."

tag Slayers.

25. Ikaika2884

Jun 19, 2007
    ------------

Lann was taken completely by surprise by the large group of people suddenly swarming around them ruining his dance and conversation. The only thing that kept him from seriously getting upset, aside from his shock, was the fact that all these people were human, and more than likely slayers. However, his shock wasn't about to end there. Jade had an odd look on her face and was continually looking for the man that had bumped into them. He must be a slayer. But her reaction then compltely threw him through a loop.

"I am about to do something realitively stupid, just follow what I do. I am going to levitate a tablecloth over that chandelier, the only thing giving off light in here. When I do that, run up the stairs to the balcony in the very very back. The man who bumped into us-get him as well. If any vampires stop you. Kill them. No more hiding." She had said, and then darted off to start working on her plan. Lann wasn't a fool, he knew with Dracule standing merely feet across the room they stood little chance, not to mention the fact that if she did this, they would have little to no chance of meeting the supposed person who had sent them their letters. But, she was already in action covering the chandelier, and panic was about to break out.

Lann took the initiative of finding the guy who had bumped into them, he assumed he was a slayer, and Lann still had his scent firmly traced. Lann leaned down just before the lights went out and began to transform into a wolf. The process took merely seconds, and was no longer painful, unlike the first time where it had come on unexpectedly and lasted for a week of agonizing disfigurement. Before anybody knew what had really happened, Lann was darting between legs following the scent of the other slayer. It wasn't really difficult for him to see, and his sense of smell more than made up for the diminished eyesight. He quickly found the guy he was searching for. He had managed to get himself disentangled from the lady he was with, and was looking around confused and angry. Lann quickly transformed back into his human self and found himself standing right next to the man. "Come with me slayer, if you want to live." was all he said before transforming back into a wolf and standing against the mans' knees waiting for him to touch his fur so he could lead him towards the stairs. Lann hoped the man hurried, because soon the vampires would start attacking. As if mirroring his thoughts, he saw a host of vampires get launched away from one of the slayers that he was previously standing next too.

Tag: Peter I believe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.