main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Attamon:Rise of the Underworld

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:Hey guys. I don't know how long or how great this post it going to be. I am in really bad pain, as this week I have endured 48 hours of band camp in the hot sun of Cali. Not fun, i assure you. Either way, I have been reading everything and posting every time i get a chance on the comp at night before i have to go to bed. I promise by next week(Unless there is a surprise reheral) I will have things back in order and I will post more regularly. I am very sorry about my absense. Anywho, KILIK, as Chukles said, five sentance limit post, give or take a few sentances, but one sentance isn't acceptable. please post a longer post next time. Jedi_Killeroak, I am not accusing you of, but, in what I have seen about your newest posts, it is coming awfully close to godmodding. Those doors were sealed and locked with magic. if you needed in, I would've Tagged you in. And I will soon have a CS up for Josh Havoc. I am sorry, I just don't have time to make one while in camp, but when I get home, I am way to tired to make one. again, things will be back to normal nxt week. promise.

IC:Josh/Jade Havoc

Josh remained calm as the woman barged into the room. "let me reseal these doors, and I will continue to explain everything. one moment." He took his wand from the floor, and went to the door and sealed it back into the wall where it had been. He then shoved two large armchairs in front of them, and waved his hand and made the curtains on the window close, making the room darker. He came back before them, faced them, and lit a small green flame in his hand so that they could see him. He motioned to Jade, and she did the same, hers a bright pink color. He looked over all of them, and began to speak in a shaky, but faked brave tone.
    "I have asked you all here for a reason. You are the slayers that have killed more vampires than any ten slayers put together. You are the ones who have sustained the roughest injuries and didn't give up, you are the slayers who were put through torture of living town to town for the past three years protecting the world from the undead. Some of you-" he paused, and looked slightly at a few of them.
    "are part of the undead. But you are here to help us. All of us, you are the good, the ones who were hurt fighting, the ones who have bravery beyond the mind. Bravery in the heart. I have confidence in you all, and there is a reason for this one place in general. As you can obviously tell, this is the home of Dracule', Feneir, and Nils, the three leaders of the Underworld. Here, this palace, lies their secrets, their plans, and what keeps them in reign. While being held hostage by these men, I overhead much of their weaknesses and flaws. When tortured, I was screamed their plans in my ear. ladies, gentlemen, They have something, that when in our possession, can change things instantly. It is called the Amulet of Attamon, and was crafted nearly three hundred years ago by a witch from Transylvania. She was killed in a witch burning, and the stone never recovered-until three years ago. Dracule' recovered the precious stone, and took in into the Underworld amazed at it's beautiful craftsmanship, only to find it to be a valuable jewel. With a simple incantation, he learned how to overthrow the mortal realm, and now, we are the bottom of the food chain, where we sleep, and yet cannot for the fearing of our lives."
    He looked back and forth between them all, and the fire in his hands glowed a brilliant red, the scar on his face illuminated fully by it.
    "The Amulet is here. In this mansion. All we have to do is kill Nils and take the amulet from around his neck. There is a catch though. He has taken a special potion that makes him immortal to normal slaying means. It is called the Draught of Awakening. Him and Dracule have taken this potion, but as you can tell-" He let the fire in his hands shatter, as did Jade, and he swept his hand at the window, making the curtain come back.
    "It is a full moon. a vampire who has taken the Draught of Awakening can be killed only on a

2. Ikaika2884

Ikaika2884 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2007
    IC: Lann
    ---------

Lann listened to Josh with sincere interest. It did not take long for Josh to reveal the core of the reason he had summoned the group, and as he finished and asked if there were any other werewolves who might be able to help out, Lann couldn't help but give a small grin to himself, and to look over at the man who had claimed to be from the Saberpaw clan. Lann then spoke up, "I am a werewolf, but my blood is thin. I can turn into a wolf, and my senses are heightened as such, but, if what you say is true, then I probably at most would only be able to hurt Dracule and Nils, not kill them. Still, that may prove useful if it were to take more than one werewolf to attack them directly, as I imagine it would." Lann finished and stood there, thinking over possibilities, and wondering exactly what Dracule's abilities were. Then, a thought that had been nagging at him sprang to the forefront of his mind. "If I may, what exactly is the Amulet of Attamon? You have said that it was made by a witch, and allowed Dracule to take over the realm of man, but you did not say what exactly it is, and what it does. If you know, I'd appreciate the enlightenment." Lann looked eye to eye with Josh, patiently waiting for his answer.

--------
    Tag: Josh/other werewolves

3. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    OOC: Sorry Chukles I was kinda in hurry that and I was trying to keep up, but now I see that I didn't really need too post anyway...

IC: Ivan Wind

Ivan was running the recent events though his head.

"So we're all going too- He let out yawn.

"Join forces and take back the world or something like that, and now we're-" He let out anther yawn "Trading intros so we can be friends and such."[face_tired] He let out anther yawn "I need a quit place to sleep."

tag. All

4. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Chiaki

"Join forces and take back the world or something like that, and now we're... trading intros so we can be friends and such." One of the other slayers commented. Chiaki interrupted the end of his sentence.

"And it's that attitude that's gonna be the end of you, sweetpea." She spoke quickly yet calmly. "Such carelessness cannot be played this far into the game, and if you want to die that badly, just ask me." She smiled upon finishing and gave sarcastically friendly gesturing of winking.

Chiaki sighed and rolled her eyes, turning her head back to Josh, focusing intently on his eyes.

"Can we sort this out please? I'm not a werewolf but I'm here to help."

Tag: All

5. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Peter Southland
    Peter cleared his throat then looked at Josh. ?If you will pardon me, I wish to answer that question.? He did not wait for a response from Josh. His eyes drifted across the rest of the group. ?I have heard rumors of this amulet in my travels. It was uttered by vampire lips many times, and my curiosity was piqued. There are more important things to slaying than actually slaying. I spent hours pouring over books, but I had heard nothing of the Amulet of Attamon aside from reference to a Journal of Attamon. I soon figured out that Dracule had destroyed all reference to the Amulet that he could find. So, I snuck into his library tonight and found the book the Journal of Attamon. Most of it is simply a history of where the Amulet came from, but there is one chapter devoted to exactly what the Amulet is.? He paused, waiting for the full attention of the group, though he felt he already had it. ?The Amulet is an ancient artifact developed by an ancient , as we have heard. We know that it was used to bring tion over the human race. It is more of an allusive issue as to how it works. First, I?ll tell you what it is. It is a small gold amulet that has an image of a sun on it. IN the center is an emerald. It resembles an eye, and has been called the Eye of Attamon at times. I have a picture from the Journal.? He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and showed the group. It was a picture of the Amulet.

Picture of Amulet

?The Amulet?s power is rather strange. According to the journal, it increases the power of the species that carries it. It was made during the origanal Great War between Vampires and Humans. It allowed the humans to remain victorious until they all but eliminated the Vampires. The race that controls it gains morale boost, in essence. The opposing side is more easily driven away and the controllers are braver. It is also speculated that it grants the controlling race increased abilities such as more resilience to weapons, and what not. It is ancient magic and I know not how it works. I do know this though; in every major war between vampires and humans has been changed swiftly as soon as humans gained control of it. The war was over in a matter of weeks. However, the vampires had always been able to regain power after these defeats. That is because we lack something, though I am still unsure of where to find it or what it looks like. It is the rod of Attamon and it was lost long ago. Only when they are united can one side be truly victorious. That is what we must strive for, my friends.? With that, Peter stepped back and waited for questions or comments.

TAG: SLayers

6. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC: Jade Havoc/ Josh Havoc

Josh nodded at Peter when he asked to answer the question, but he began before he could reply properly, so he listened, and everything Peter said was correct, and very, very accurate. He was very impressed.
    "Peter here is right. I do know the ancient spell that goes with it though. Once the spell is used by one side, the amulet is destroyed, and the spell caster is killed. But for now, we must concentrate on obtaining the amulet. I ask that we band together for at least one fight. Then we may all go our seperate ways, using this knowledge, or not using it, it does not matter. Just keep it in mind. Jade, it is about time. would you like to step outside or do you mind remaining here for your transformation?"
    She looked down at the watch on her wrist and nodded.
    "Indeed close to midnight. I will stay here, for i don't know how well things will go if I am outside when i transform. I might get lost in the city, usually i transform in an enclosed space as not to get lost. I shall stay here, unless it bothers anyone in the room, then i will most certainly step outside."

TAG:Slayers

7. KILIK

May 21, 2005

Ivan was a bit shocked. "Can she read my mind?"

Ivan had never come across such a power, and seeing as how one of the other slayers had the power to move things with their mind.

Ivan decided to not to use power so much. Thoughts started to come back into his head but he shut them out, seeing as how they were no longer private at the moment.

tag. Chiaki and others.

8. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade/Josh Havoc

It wasn't long after Josh reminded her about the full moon that she dropped to her knees in a chilling scream. Josh ran forward and put his hand over her mouth.
    "Do not yell Jade. You will draw the attention of the vampires. We cannot risk it. I know it hurts. I know full blood transformations hurt, but you cannot scream, do you understand?"
    She nodded, and closed her eyes trying to stop the pain. He kept his hand over her mouth. Her eyes flew open again a wild yellow, she stared hard at Josh, he was gritting his teeth as she bit his hand. He retracted his hand now deeply wounded with a bite mark, Jade's long front teeth stained with blood. She looked at the slayers as though she was going to attack, but he jumped on top of her and pinned her arms to the ground.
    "Jade, you cannot attack me. I am your brother. I know you can't tell, please don't hurt me."
    She thrashed against his restraint and her voice was hoarse, not at all like her light spoken voice earlier.
    "Get off me!"
    "Not yet. Not until you're fully transformed."
    He looked over to the slayers to see if any of the others were werewolves of her bloodtype. Any fullbloods. If they were, they'd be transforming too.

TAG:Werewolves(especially), other slayers

OOC:Werewolves, time to transform, unless you are not full blood. if not, then you don't have the ability to transform.

9. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Jane

She listened to them all talk, but held her own council on the topic. Though, she took a giant step back, when one of the females fell to the floor, and things begain to happen. She in all of her travels, never seen someone transform this close. Either they were already changed, or....something. She had never seen it happen this close.

Then some trusting faith was shown, her brother grabbed held her, and told not to scream. Jane sniffed at that comment. "Scream, shoot, I would kill anyone around," she thought to herself. She could tell, it hurt pretty bad, but she was counting her blessings that she would never know. Though her hand had crept up to the scrach that she recieved from one, and fear took hold.

"How does one become a were wolf," she asked anyone that could hear her quite question. That was one of her biggest fears, was to become a were wolf, or becoming a vampire.

TAG: All slayers.

10. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Josh Havoc/Jade Havoc
    Josh looked over at the one who had just answer the question.
    "You are-bitten-by one. That-is how-you-become-a-werewolf" He replied, still struggling to hold his sister on the ground. He looked at her wild eyes, shook his head, and looked back at the person who'd ask.
    "but no-no-no need-to-worry." He said. "Even though-Jade-is-turning,she-she-will not-hurt-anyone. I-I know-how-how-to-calm a were-wolf." He looked at them, worried he's terrified them, having his younger sister pinned to the floor in agony, while he's telling them getting bitten means having to endure the pain which Jade was now going through. He looked at them.
    "Just trust-me. I-I know-her-very-well. No harm-will-come-to you."

TAG:Jedi_killeroak, slayers, werewolves(?)

11. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Jane

She sighed with relief, then felt sorry for the young girl. Who seems to be going through for the first time. The pain she must be enduring at this time, Jane would never know, and she was glad for it.

"Just trust-me. I-I know-her-very-well. No harm-will-come-to you."

Her first retort, of "Oh sure, I can make sure of that", responce was kept in check and she did something else. Jane drew up the courage and stepped forward, "Is there anything that I can do to help?" She really felt sorry for this Jade, but never had to deal with it, except to kill the filthy things.

TAG: Zelda_Skywalker

12. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade/Josh Havoc

"Is there anything that I can do to help?"
    He shook his head, and stuggled to keep her restrained.
    "No. I don't know what she's like transformed. I have never experienced one of her transformations, and after transformations, you can't recall anything, so she doesn't know either." A clawed hand slammed into his jaw, throwing off of Jade and into the nearest table. Her claws grew long fast. Josh wiped his bloody cheek with his hand, smearing blood all down his neck. He got up quickly, ran forward and grabbed her by the arms. She leaned back her head, and howled loudly, and began to slash at Josh.
    "Jade don't do this!" She growled at him, and thew him back again. She stood upward, and her body became wolflike, and her dress fell to the ground, in the place Jade once stood was a fully fledged werewolf with shining black fur and piercing yellow eyes. It looked around the room, and spotted Josh by the wall. It went over to him, licking his bloody cheek, and wimpered. He pet the werewolf that was his sister and gave her his commands.
    "I will take your swords and some of the slayers to find the amulet. You need to find Nils. You turn back at the sunrise. Meet me back here." His voice rose, as he rose from beside the wall.
    "Slayers, follow me. Someone, werewolf or not. Go with Jade to make sure Nils is killed, not only injured."

TAG:Slayers

13. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005

Peter stepped forward from where he was watching the spectacle. His hand came to rest on his sword hilt, which was now hanging from his side. ?If it is alright, I will go with the werewolf.? He had wanted to see werewolves up close before? without them trying to kill him. Besides, he had to find Vlad still. He glanced around the room to see if there were any objections.

TAG: Slayers

14. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Josh/Jade Havoc

Josh nodded at him. "Very well. Make sure Nils is dead, if not bitten in the right manner, he will only be injured. Jade-" He said directing his attention to her. "Listen to this man. Whatever he says do, please do." She nodded and bowed her head. He looked back at Peter. "Thanks." He then raised his voice. "Slayers, drop your masks and follow me. We are going back downstairs. Arm yourselves." With that, he took the swords from Jade's dress and tied them around his waist. He took the necklace of fangs, and put them around his neck, then took and places her dress on a shelf. "Again Jade, remember to come back here when you transform." With that, he motioned his hand towards the slayers to follow him, and the werewolf followed him into the hall.

TAG:peter, others.

15. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005

Peter nodded and moved out into the hall after the others. He pulled off his mask and slipped it into the inside pocket of his jacket, then drew his sword. As he walked out towards the landing above the stairs, the tips of his fingers began to glow until they were bright points of light. As he came up to the landing, he turned to await Jade and the other slayers. He turned and glanced into the crowd, striving to locate Nils. Thus far, he had no luck.

TAG: Slayers, Vampires

16. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade Havoc

Jade stepped out into the hall, sniffing the ground. She started down a hallway, then looked back as Josh went to opposite way. Then she looked at the slayer that was coming with her and wimpered, motioning her head down the hallway. It was hard to communicate as a werewolf. Then she walked slowly down the hallway, where she'd motioned, hoping the slayer understood to follow her.

TAG:peter/Slayers?

17. Ikaika2884

Ikaika2884 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2007
    IC: Lann
    ----------

Lann stood annoyed with himself for not speaking up sooner, but he had been busy thinking about what had been said. Lann shrugged, he new how much transformations hurt, but he hadn't seen a full blooded transformation since he was a child. He wasn't entirely sure how he had become only part werewolf, only able to transform into a wolf, but it was as it was, and that was fine with him. He resolved that he would go and take out his frustration at his earlier silence on the vampires still left out in the entry hall. To this end he quickly excused himself from the small group and went to grab a poker from the fireplace. He hefted it in the air and looked at it. He wouldn't be surprised if anybody was giving him odd looks, but that didn't matter, he was concentrating. He ran his hand over the poker, and as he did it transformed into a long straight sword with a jeweled pommel. He walked over to were Josh was straightening himself up and getting ready to leave, and stood waiting for everybody else to get ready.

Tag: Slayers

18. KILIK

May 21, 2005

Ivan spoke up.

"Josh it would not be a good idea for all of use to go, only four should go counting your self of course."

"The reason I say four is simple, the vampires don't how many of us there are. The longer it takes them to find out the better for us."

"So it should you but and..."

He watched Lann action.

"Nice power... Lann was it?"

He turned back to Josh.

"In the mean time we could rest up, I myself I'm tired from my flight but that is not my point."

He drew in a breath and let out slowly.

"I'm simply suggesting that we try different courses of action in small groups." We could either go set a base or find others to help us. Or something else, we may find more friends here."

"Hows that sound Josh?"

tag. Josh

OOC: Hey Zelda, Chukles what do you two think about adding a few NPC?

19. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005

Peter looked to the werewolf, who wanted him to follow her. He gladly obliged, making his way after the young lady? or, animal or whatever she was at the moment. His fingers still glowed faintly with light, and he was ready for anything that may come his way. As the two made their way along, following Jade?s nose, Peter made sure to be on the look out for Vlad. His eyes would dart into dark corners, open doorways, down staircases? anywhere that his friend may be hiding. He didn?t like that he had disappeared. He was used to fighting with Vlad at his side, and it?d be a shame if he had to do too much of that without him.

TAG: Jade, others

OOC: Interesting idea I guess. Please ellaborate though Kilik. :) Just what do you want NPC's to be doing in regards to the game? What importance will they play?

20. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

Jade kept sniffing the ground, until she stopped and looked forward up the hallway. She strained her ears, and heard voices talking. She turned and looked at the slayer behind her and growled softly, trying to indicate that she heard the voices. Possibly the voices of the vampire's leaders.

TAG:peter/slayers

IC:Josh Havoc

Josh went down the hall, stopping at every door and looking in. He looked back at the slayers who were behind him and whispered. "We have to find the tapestry of the Underworld. It looks like a map. The Amulet is hidden in a secret passage behind it."

TAG:Slayers w/ Josh

IC:Feneir & Nils

Feneir and Nils came running down the hallway to Dracule. They were in a panic.
    "Slayers. I can tell. I heard howling from upstairs, and that could only mean that girl that was bitten by Chrestomanci. She was a slayer. There were humans, plenty of them, I though of them as traitors to the slayers, werewolves, or banshees. These were slayers. We have to find them before they locate the amulet!" Feneir was in a frenzy.
    "Dracule, what do we do now?" Nils ask him.

TAG:Dracule

21. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Dracule Vladimir Dracula III

Dracule turned from his wife as Feneir and Nils came running up to him. Slayers. I can tell. I heard howling from upstairs, and that could only mean that that was bitten by Chrestomanci. She was a slayer. There were humans, plenty of them, I though of them as traitors to the slayers, werewolves, or banshees. These were slayers. We have to find them before they locate the amulet!" Feneir was hysterical, and seemed extremely nervous. "Dracule, what do we do now?" Nils asked him. Dracule smiled. Nils was never a smart one. He was always the first to be asking Dracule what it was they needed to do. Despite the excitement of the other two vampires, Dracule was completely composed. "Fear not, my friends. The Amulet is safe. Their hands will not touch it." Dracule's accent surprised many people. They expected it to be a Transylvanian accent like his ancestors' were. However, Dracule had been born and raised in the United States, and had a slightly New English accent. He spoke now, taking control of the situation. "The slayers are not an issue. However, Feneir, you have not as yet had the potion. Flee. We cannot stand to lose you now. Nils, seek the slayers and destroy them. Avoid the werewolf. You tend to act brashly, and let your anger and adrenaline get the best of you. For once in your life show self control. Do as I say, and you shall live." Nils seemed insulted, and was about to retort, but Feneir spoke up, striving to be a peacekeeper.

"And what of you, Dracule? What shall you do?" Feneir asked, concern evident in his voice. Dracule smiled a suave smile.

"I have some business to attend to in the house. I shall join Nils in destroying the slayers once I am finished."

"But what of the werewolf?" Nils interuppted. "Surely, she will be looking for you. You can't just..." Dracule cut him off.

"I can handle werewolves. Now, do as I say." Dracule turned, as if to leave, but stopped. He ed his head slightly, then smiled...

TAG: Feneir, Nils

Peter stopped as he too heard voices from ahead. They were muffled, adn he could not make them out, but he was confident that it was the leaders of the vampires. He tried to get closer and hear what they were saying, but it was to no avail. The walls and door were too thick. He clutched his fist, hiding the light at the tips of his fingers. He crouched in an alcove across from and several yards away from the door where the voices were. He gestured to the werewolf to hide, hoping she got his message. As he crouched there, waiting, he heard a voice... though not in the air, but in his head. Hello, my dear slayer... then it was gone. Peter shivered.

TAG: Zelda

22. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Nils, Feneir

Nils turned on his heel and marched away with a defiant expression and a slight attitude.
    "I'll show him, I can handle a stupid werewolf."
    Feneir shook his head and looked at Dracule.
    "he's going to kill himself isn't he?"

TAG:Dracule

She watched the slayer, and backed up attempting to hid herself behind a wall, but then again, it was hard to hide when you're a werewolf. Her ears were perked, and she could still hear voices. She let her eyes dart around the hallway, and she smelt something that was disgusting enough to be a vampire.

TAG:peter

23. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Dracule Vladimir Dracula III

Dracule was startled as Feneir spoke to him. "he's going to isn't he?" Feneir said. Dracule looked around until his gaze rested on Feneir.

"Yes. He is an arrogant fool, and will most likely not survive the night. You must leave Feneir. This place is no longer safe for you." With that, Dracule extended his arm to the lady in the room. "Come my dear." The woman took his arm and the two turned into their bat forms, flying out the open window...

TAG: Feneir

Peter was still considering the strange sensation he had just had. It had never happened before, and he was confused by it. He was pulled out of his thoughts by a foul smell. Normally, the stench of the undead did not bother him. His senses did not allow him to smell it as accutely as the others, but he could smell it this time. The being stunk of . It did not take long to realize that it must be Nils. No other vampire could possibly stink like that... not even Dracule himself. Peter clenched his fist tighter, and wrapped his right hand around his sword hilt.

TAG: Zelda, Nils

24. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Nils

Nils came marching around a crook in the hallway, and saw a slayer.
    "you! Get out of the mansion. I shall rid of you!"
    He came forward, pulling a sword from a wall decoration and swinging it at Peter.

TAG:peter

IC:Feneir

Feneir bowed to his master and ran as fast as he could down the hall, then transformed into a bat and flew from the window. He landed in a tree nearby and decided amongst himself to stay there until the danger had subsided.

TAG:?

25. BleedBlack

BleedBlack Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2007
    hey jadie i am going to make that cs tonight i know u already kno that but i thought i would post here and tell u any ways i dont know why i felt like doing that lol dont be mad at me okay girl? lol well i will be making that i will get you to lok over it for me tomorrow rawrness
    <3 Josh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.