1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Attamon:Rise of the Underworld

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ikaika2884 Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 19, 2007
    IC: Lann
    ----------

    Lann walked with the group looking for the Amulet of Attamon. He carried the rear, watching everybody's backs while Josh led the party. So far, there hadn't been much action, but Lann occasionally heard voices or muffled footsteps echoing down the hallway. Lann walked quietly, with hardly a sound, this task was much more difficult for him than normal, usually he didn't have to think about making noise, as his training and natural ability, along with his soft booted feet usually lended themselves to his being silent. However, in these dress clothes, with his dressy shoes, it was a task to keep them from clacking on the hard floor. He wished he were with Peter and Jade, they would more than likely be fighting a powerful vampire, but as Lann thought about it, his group probably would as well, considering they were searching for the Amulet itself. He just hoped something would happen soon, the sword he carried in his hand now, while not anything special craved battle. All weapons, whether they be small pocket knives or powerful magic imbued swords longed to be used, they were built for one purpose, and even though most were not sentient, all had a touch of life in them, gained from the person or persons who put their life essences into the making of them. Lann could feel that essence in this sword, and it craved action, and it passed that longing onto Lann; he was getting impatient...

    Tag: Josh
  2. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 4, 2005
    star 4
    IC:Josh Havoc
    Josh silently creeped down the hall a little further, stood, and listened outside the door. He listend for a moment or more, then looked up and down the hallways. Nobody was coming, so he opened the door, and stared in. He turned, a smile on his face,
    "I found the tapestry, and there's no one in here either. Come in, lock the door after you."
    HE went in the door, and went close to the tapestry and ran his hand along the fine threadwork. He took a scroll from his inner jacket pocket, opened it, and began reading.

    TAG:Slayers
  3. Chukles38 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jun 10, 2005
    star 5
    IC: Peter Southland

    Peter was ready for the blundering vampire. With great agility and skill, he flipped backwards, avoiding Nils? slash. He landed in a crouch and in a quick movement, he flicked open his wrist, sending five thin beams of light flying right for Nils? face. Peter did not suspect that the attack would kill him, but it was worth a shot, and it would almost surely stun him momentarily. Without waiting to see if his attack would work, he gestured towards the werewolf, trying to tell her to attack without verbalizing it, and leapt forward, slashing at Nils? torso.

    TAG: Nils, Jade
  4. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 4, 2005
    star 4
    IC:Jade Havoc/Nils

    With a great leap, Jade jumped from behind the wall and through the air, landing on Nils chest and sending him backwards. He hit her with the sword from the wall, and left a gash on her shoulder. This angered the werewolf greatly, and she reared on her hind legs and howled. Nils got up from the ground and took the other weapon from the wall and held them in front of him. At that, many of the vampires' wives came running, librarians, maids, butler, and servants. All of the undead.

    TAG:peter/Dracule
  5. PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2006
    star 3
    IC: Chiaki


    Chiaki simply stood back, momentarily observing the beginning of the attack. Shortly after commencing, a small army of undead came rushing in their direction. She readied her swords and concentrated with her telepathy into the future a few seconds. All she could see was carnage, there was no obvious victims or winners.

    Without wasting time, she shook her head to help rid of the numbing sensation that follows after using her power, and lifted her swords upwards in an aggresive stance.


    Tag: All
  6. Chukles38 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jun 10, 2005
    star 5
    CO-GM OOC: Chiaki, only two of us are being attacked by the vampires at the moment, Jade and Peter. The others are searching for the amulet. It is all explained on the last page. :)

    NORMAL OOC: Post will be up soon.
  7. KILIK Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 21, 2005
    star 4
    IC: Ivan Wind

    "Damn! Where is the thing?"

    Ivan kept looking for the amulet, moving books chairs whatever he had too!

    "Where is the damn thing!"

    He was never a big fan of looking for things, and with him being sleepy well, it only made it worse.

    "Why would the vampires hide it for us to find?"

    Ivan didn't think about it to much cause in room full of capable slayers no one would get killed easily not with out a fight.

    "Its a map and such."

    He looked though the books again, nothing.

    He was over looking something simple and he knew but what was it?

    "What does it have to be so dark in here?":mad:

    tag. Whoever
  8. Ikaika2884 Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 19, 2007
    OOC: I'd post, however there isn't much to do right now. If Josh could set something up for us where we can start acting on our own that'd be great.
  9. Chukles38 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jun 10, 2005
    star 5
    OOC: I appologize for my absence. I'll talk with Zelda and get some action going. Sorry for the delay. :)
  10. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 4, 2005
    star 4
    GM POST: I AM INCREDIBLY SORRY FOR MY EXTENDED ABSENCE. SCHOOL HAS RETURNED, WITH IT, EXCESSIVE BAND PRACTICE, HOMEWORK, AND UNIFORM FITTINGS AND PIX BY THE HUNDREDS. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO HAVE SOMETHING UP SOON, HOPEFULLY THIS WEEK. I MIGHT NOT BE ON AS MUCH, CHUKLES, I GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO ANY GM POSTS, UPDATES, OR QUESTIONING, AND IF YOU WILL ACCEPT,Ikaika2884 , YOU AS WELL MAY. I LEAVE YOU TWO IN CHARGE AS GM AND COGM UNTIL I CAN RETURN IN A PROPER MANNER. CHUKLES, I LEAVE JOSH HAVOC's CHARACTER WITH YOU,Ikaika2884 , FENEIR AND NILS WITH YOU. I CANNOT GET A POST UP TONITE, MUST BE UP VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND I AM TIRED AS IT IS. THESE TWO WERE NOT CHOSEN BY FAVORTISM BY ANY MEANS, BUT I BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL KEEP THE ROLEPLAY GOING IN A MANNER OF WHICH I WANTED IT TO BE. I WILL REUPDATE EVERY TIME I GET TO LOG ON, BUT RIGHT NOW, I LEAVE THESE TWO IN CHARGE. EITHER OF YOU CAN POST FOR JADE IF YOU WISH. THANKS SO MUCH, HOPES TO RETURN SOON! <3 Always, Audrina
  11. Ikaika2884 Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 19, 2007
    OOC: I'm at work right now, and I have a paper to write later on 19nth Century Europe, but as soon as I get a chance I'll PM Chukles and try to get an overview of where you were headed and see what I can do. Thanks for the bode of confidence. ^_^
  12. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 4, 2005
    star 4
    OOC:You are quite welcome, and I actually have a day off tonight. My boyfriend works late tonight, and band practice might be called off for a little while due to the heat. Today it reached 113 in Ukiah today. So, I am working on getting a large post up later tonight. you and Chukles are in charge here, and my friend Josh [BleedBlack] will be logging in every now in then with messages from me. He might even act as GM in my place, I am uncertain, but he's willing to help out, and therefore, I am grateful. anywho, expect a big post later tonight. It's four thirty Pacific time, It'll proably be up in an hour or so. <3 Always, Audrina
  13. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 4, 2005
    star 4
    IC:Josh Havoc

    He unraveled the scroll, and carefully studied its contents, occasionally looking up at the tapestry, then back at his scroll. After a few moments of doing this, he burnt the scroll in his hands, and put his hands palm down on the tapestry. He closed his eyes and muttered a spell to himself.
    "Obovo en toto en casne tene xen"
    The tapestry fell to the ground in a heap of dust, and Josh opened his eyes again. He stared down a short hallway and in the black wall, there was the shining amulet, hovering in mid air. She stepped forward, waved his hand over the stone, and it fell from the air into his hand underneath. He came from the hallway and held it up to the slayers.
    "The Amulet of Attamon, this priceless gem is what i was telling you about."

    TAG:Slayers with Josh

    IC:Nils/Jade Havoc

    Nils went to attack again, but suddenly stopped and stared down the opposite hall than he'd come. He took a necklace from around his neck and swung it in the air. it made a sharp, high noise, and with that all the undead in the building became completely still. Jade howled in a fearful way, and laid down on the ground, whimpering, her long claws digging into the carpet.
    Please Dracule, answer the call. The Amulet has been taken. Hear my call.
    Nils thought in his mind as he swung the necklace even faster. It was obvious his panic.

    TAG:peter, Dracule


    OOC:About this post, I have to talk to Chukles. This is basically going to be the last, large battle between slayers and vampires before escaping the mansion. No, this is not the end of the game. It does not end here, I assure you. You will understand after the battle. :]
  14. Chukles38 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jun 10, 2005
    star 5
    OOC: Yeah Zelda. I'll take over while you're gone. And, Ikaika would be an awesome help. Have any questions about where this rp is going, just ask Ikaika. :)

    IC: Peter Southland

    Peter leapt forward, slashing with his sword as he did so. He severed a nameless vampire in two, then twirled and blasted another in the face with a beam of light from his palm. As he continued to swirl and slash, he noticed that all the other vampires stopped moving, and were looking towards Nils. He did not like it. He glanced down the hallway, and saw a shape moving in the dark of the corridor.

    TAG: No one

    IC: Dracule Vladimir Dracula III

    Dracule emerged from the dark of the corridor, clearly agitated by the call. He spoke to Nils, in a load voice so that all in the hallway could hear. ?You fool. I told you to avoid the werewolf. I should let you die here and now.? Nils was visibly cowering. ?I will finish the werewolf. Leave this place before I change my mind.? He gave no other thought of Nils, as his gaze turned towards Jade in her werewolf form. In one quick movement, he drew his rapier. The glint of silver was clearly evident. He began to walk towards her.

    TAG: Jade

    IC: Peter Southland

    Peter glanced at Dracule, then to his target, Jade. Without thinking, he rushed forward, slashing at Dracule?s neck. Dracule easily brought his blade up to parry. Without waiting to see what was about to happen, Peter turned to jade and shouted, ?Get Nils! I?ll hold him off. Kill Nils!? He then turned his gaze back to Dracule.

    TAG: Jade
  15. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 4, 2005
    star 4
    IC:Jade Havoc/Nils

    She ran at Nils at her command, and barreled him over. He hit the wall and tried scooting away from her, but she landed her paws on his shoulders, her fangs gleaming in his face. He grabbed his sword, but she bit him in his arm and he began descending to dust. With that, she turned her head and growled heavily at Dracule. She came up to Peter's side, and stood on her hind legs, ready to attack.

    TAG:peter/Dracule
  16. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 4, 2005
    star 4
    Hey There everyone. um, my name is Jackoby Irrohen, I'm one of Jade's friends, but you can call me Josh if you like. Anyways, besides that, Jade isn't feeling to great and she's overwhelmed with alot of things at the moment. She hasn't been able to log on, so I am borrowing her computer for some papers in English, and I am logging to get an update for her on what is going on, so that she can write an update and get you all playing again. She said that if no one is posting and it'll all crashing down for Chucles to decide weather to messige a mod to get this banned, I think she said, anyway, she said it's up 2 you. If it isn't banned, then i'll be logging in every now and then in Jade or my account to post something or talk to chucles. I replie in purple, her in pink, so look out for that an that tells u who is repliing. thanks every1!
    <3 Always, Jackoby and Audrina
  17. Chukles38 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jun 10, 2005
    star 5
    Alright, I appologize profusely for my extended absence. I've been working a good deal, and when I wasn't working I was sleeping. :p

    Anyways, I will have an update up later tonight, I promise. Please bear with me. I do not plan to let this die, and will be trying to get it kick-started again. :)
  18. Chukles38 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jun 10, 2005
    star 5
    UPDATES :D

    IC: Peter Southland

    Peter watched as Nils sank to the floor, then pushed away from Dracule. As Jade came to his side, Peter moved to attack. A dark bur moved and slammed into him, sending him sprawling to the floor. His sword flew from his hand and slid across the ground. He quickly scrambled to his feet and glanced around for what had hit him. He was surprised by what he found. Standing about fifteen feet from his was a fuming vampiress. It was Milinda, with whom he had danced with earlier in the evening. He smiled broadly and spoke with enthusiasm. ?Milinda. I was just?? She cut him off as she screamed her reply.

    ?You are a slayer! You used me! I actually liked you! YOU LIED TO ME!!!? Peter, trying to gain control of the situation, cut her off. His hands were held up, palms out towards her as he tried to calm her.

    ?Now, now? I did actually like you?. For a vampire. I didn?t lie to you?? she cut him off again.

    ?YOU SAID YOU WERE ONE OF US!!!!? Peter backed up slightly.

    ?Ok??.. maybe I did lie, but come on. Wouldn?t you if you were in my shoes?? She only glared at him, the anger and hatred easily apparent. She spoke quietly next, anger infused in her voice.

    ?You will suffer.? Peter heaved a sigh.

    ?You really don?t want to do that.?

    ?Oh, yes I do.?

    ?Don?t say I didn?t warn you.? As Milinda leapt forward at him, bright light sprang from his palms and blinded her, sending her staggering backwards. He leapt to his side and grabbed his sword. As he stood, he slashed at the head of one of the vampires that was nearby and saw it sag to the floor. Peter quickly moved away from Milinda, searching for Jade and Dracule.

    TAG: Dracule, Jade



    IC: Josh Havoc

    Josh looked to the group as he held the amulet. When he spoke his voice was filled with excitement. ?Come. We must leave. We?ll discuss what will happen next once we have regrouped. Make your own way out, and we?ll meet up at the warehouse three blocks over in two hours. I wish you the best of luck.? Josh turned towards the door and slipped out, waiting for the others to follow.

    TAG: Slayers


    GM OOC: I'm offering you guys some freedom now. Feel free to kill vampires and whatnot to your heart's content, but keep in mind we are now attempting to leave the mansion.
  19. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 4, 2005
    star 4
    IC:Jade Havoc

    She raised up on her hind legs as another vampire attacked Peter and glared at Dracule with her piercing yellow eyes. She growled at Dracule, wishing him nothing but pain. She spoke through a howl, which she was sure he could translate.
    You will pay for the life you slain, Dracule.
    She ran forward and slammed Dracule in the stomach as hard as possible, throwing him back into the nearest wall. She stood over him, growling deep down in her throat, all of her teeth showing.

    TAG:peter

    OOC:posted for Jade by Jacoby. she wrote this on paper, so if I spelt anything wrong, or italicized the wrong thing, someone tell me. I'm not really good at this.
  20. Ikaika2884 Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 19, 2007
    IC: Lann
    ----------

    Lann looked back as Josh held up the Amulet, he had been standing gaurd near the door making sure they all stood alone. He listened silently as Josh spoke. ?Come. We must leave. We?ll discuss what will happen next once we have regrouped. Make your own way out, and we?ll meet up at the warehouse three blocks over in two hours. I wish you the best of luck.? Lann grinned to himself, he was just now starting to hear the sounds of people coming down the hallway, "It seems as if our noctournal friends have finally deemed fit to give us a proper greeting. I shall hopefully meet you all again in the near future." Lann said as he ducked out the door and ran down the hallway towards the oncoming vampires.

    As he ran, he transformed into a wolf, and quickly darted past the first group by running along the shadows at the side of the walls. After having passed them, he turned a corner, and continued going without resistance. After a few more corners the hall narrowed into a service corridor, and at the end of it was a single small doorway. Lann went through quietly, and found himself once more in the Ballroom area. Here, there was a group of about fifteen to twenty vampires, all guarding the exit from slayers like Lann trying to escape. Lann stood where he was, unnoticed by the throng who were all intently staring at the main staircase that he had earlier followed Josh to. Grinning, Lann firmly cleared his throat causing the heads of the throng to turn towards him. Slowly he walked forward, "You know, ignoring your guest is hardly polite, I shall teach you some manners." As Lann spoke, a red rippling mesh slowly began to appear from behind him, and as he continued to walk towards the now snarling vampires, ready to tear him limb from limb, handle guards from countless swords began to appear in the mesh. Lann reached each arm across his chest and grabbed the hilts of two swords, pulling them from the mesh, and charged the throng.

    ------------
    OOC: Slayers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.