main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Attempt at drawing Star Wars

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by JediPrimePA, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediPrimePA

JediPrimePA Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2007
    Here is an attempt at drawing Star Wars characters. Yes, I know it's not as good as other fan art on here but thought I would post it anyway.

drawing here

2. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    Hey, you drew Darth Vader! Very cool! I like the way you handled the shading of his helmet because it really helps delineate all the different planes. And 'The Force' totally cracked me up! [face_laugh]

3. JediPrimePA

Aug 29, 2007
    Hey thanks....and I thought Darth Vader was going to turn out the worst. Instead it was the Stormtrooper that I had the most problems with. LOL

4. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    Prime! I finally get to see some of your stuff! You have talent mate, I knew it! It's a good start, and I definitely want to see more. To comment on that piece, it looks like some of your proportions are a bit off - were you basing it off of images or from your mind? :D

5. JediPrimePA

Aug 29, 2007
    Old Jedi Mind Trick. :)

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Welcome to Fan Art! :D

I must agree with Tyi, you definitely got some talent there. I like the approach you took with this by organizing the characters and words into a collage. You even have a nice, loose style going for you. I can see you doing some pretty neat stuff with some pen and ink if you ever get the chance.

Hope to see more from you! :)

7. JediPrimePA

Aug 29, 2007
    Here is another quick sketch I did.

Vader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.