main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Attempting to Sell 1970's -- 1980's Star Wars Figures

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Ahriman 616, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Ahriman 616

Ahriman 616 Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2016
    I am trying to sell all of my figures from the 1970's and 1980's. Some figures have their own weapons such as Luke Skywalker. I need help in getting an actual price for them. I would post pictures, but can't on this forum. If anybody online, or if there is anybody in the Baltimore, Md., Washington D.C., York, Pa., or Harrisburg, Pa. areas can help me with this, it would be appreciated.
    Some of the figures are:
    Luke Skywalker, Emperor Palpatine, Stormtroopers, Darth Vader, Princess Leia, etc.

2. MOC Vober Dand

MOC Vober Dand Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 6, 2004
    If you go into Fan Activities you'll find a Collecting forum. I'm sure there will be some folk there who can steer you in the right direction. It's definitely worth investigating as the value of these things varies enormously depending on condition, packaging etc. Good luck!

3. ZodaEX

ZodaEX Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 27, 2015
    Have you tried checking Ebay to see what others are charging for them?

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Moving to Collecting

Good luck getting your figures sold; I would definitely check EBay.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, I'd search recent closed eBay auctions for the items to see what price they got. We don't allow advertising/selling here but our sister site Rebelscum has several classified forums. You have to register to post but it's free.