main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey ATTENDING THE BBQ? READ THIS!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthGyos, Jul 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Hello all,
    In the spirit of fairness please remember:

1.) Marie has sleeping room for those who plan to crash. You need to let her know ASAP if you will need accomodations.

2.) Make sure that the food you bring can feed 20-25 folks. If not, be prepared to pay $10 a head. If you need suggestions on what to bring, email Marie and she will email you.

3.) The pool does not use chlorine, rather a non-chlorinated substitute. Bring your trunks.

Thanks,
    ~DG~

2. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Does my cake have to feed that many people?!

And how many names should be on it?

3. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    You know...if everybody brings that much food...there will be a ton of food left over. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.
    I have seen the end of civilization.
    -Mace Windu, Shatterpoint

4. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Just don't bring like....a package of hotdogs, that serve like...8.

The cake doesn't have to be that big, Dana. Just a decent sized cake. I guess just put Will's name on it. He's the only birthday boy attending.

And I'm making this jello pie thingy....it looks so yummy. I might spike it.....*laughs*

5. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    well, I am bringing some of my Ta-Kill-a. ;)

I can lend you some. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.

6. ObiWill

ObiWill Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2001
    The cake should be big enough for a scantily-clad Twilek female to jump out. Or Kristin. ;)

7. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    LOL @ Will.

8. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    You know what???

I will second Will's suggestion. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.