main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Attention actors: FanFilm Casting Call!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Ridley Solo, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Hello!

My name is Carrie Drury and I am the writer/director/producer of an upcoming Fan Film which is tentatively titled 'Jedi and Pirates' (no, it's not a POTC/SW crossover). It is about two thirds of the way through pre-production, with the screenplay, storyboarding, and design phases finished. I am now moving into the casting phase. I was pointed in your direction by a member of the Rebel Legion.

The story is set 50 years before TPM. It is about two Jedi who are headed back to Coruscant after their first mission together when a hyperdrive malfunction forces them to land on a small planet in the Outer Rim. While making repairs, they discover three space pirates searching for an old Jedi relic...

The two Jedi leads have already been cast, and now I'm looking for three more to play the main antagonists, who are listed as follows.

-Ta Kator, a Pirate. Male. 20s-30s. Tall (at least 6', preferably taller).
    -Jerris Yar, a Pirate. Male. Teens-20s. Short (under 5' 7")
    -Terek Brint, a pilot. Male. 20s-30s. Average height.

In addition, I also need two other people for speaking roles:
    -Khylen Cu'aan, Jedi; Great Hyperspace Wars era. Male. 20s-30s. Average height.
    -Sector Ranger. Male/female, average height. (need 1-3), as well as several people to play extras.

Screenplay and storyboards are availible upon request.

WHEN: Shooting is to begin on the first Saturday of November and will continue every weekend until mid-December, taking Thanksgiving weekend off. Further shooting will take place during weekends in January. Depending on the pace of shooting and the amount of work able to be completed in a day, the pace may move faster or slower than projected.
    WHERE: The majority of this shoot will be on location at Vasquez Rocks. Finding a studio for greenscreen/set work is still in progress.

I would appreciate any help with this. If you can't help, please spread the word as far as possible.

Thanks!
    -Carrie, writer/director/producer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.