main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Attention all experienced fan fic writers and/or critiques!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Kitster aka Boba Fett, Dec 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitster aka Boba Fett

Kitster aka Boba Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    This goes out to all the more experienced fan fiction writers/critiques out there. I will begin writing a script for an Episode 3 fan comic soon, and I've already written a plot synopsis for the story so far. I was wondering if anyone was willing to take a look at it and give some input about it, like what I could change to make the story better, and also if its believable enough or not. If you'd like to help, please post your e-mail address and I will be glad to e-mail you the plot synopsis. Thanks a lot

2. Kitster aka Boba Fett

Kitster aka Boba Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    Please? It would help me out a lot, and I would greatly appreciate any help at all

3. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I'd love to help, but I don't really like posting my e-mail on the enternet. Is there anyother way to get in touch with you?

4. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Hey Kitster, I'd be happy to have a look for you. My e-mail is in my bio.

5. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    I've only been writing SW fan fic for about a year but I'd be happy to help anyway I can. I think my e-mail is in my bio. If its not just PM me and I'll give it to you.

6. Vergere

Vergere Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2000
    Try emailing betareaders@theforce.net(or go to fanfic.theforce.net and click on "beta readers" under the "contact us" heading). it's a list for beta readers that are signed up on TFN's fanfic archive site. just send a summary of your fic with your request. by all means, don't send an attachment!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.