main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Attention all experienced fan fic writers and/or critiques!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Kitster aka Boba Fett, Dec 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitster aka Boba Fett

Kitster aka Boba Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    This goes out to all the more experienced fan fiction writers/critiques out there. I will begin writing a script for an Episode 3 fan comic soon, and I've already written a plot synopsis for the story so far. I was wondering if anyone was willing to take a look at it and give some input about it, like what I could change to make the story better, and also if its believable enough or not. If you'd like to help, please post your e-mail address and I will be glad to e-mail you the plot synopsis. Thanks a lot

2. Kitster aka Boba Fett

Kitster aka Boba Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    Please? It would help me out a lot, and I would greatly appreciate any help at all

3. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I'd love to help, but I don't really like posting my e-mail on the enternet. Is there anyother way to get in touch with you?

4. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Hey Kitster, I'd be happy to have a look for you. My e-mail is in my bio.

5. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    I've only been writing SW fan fic for about a year but I'd be happy to help anyway I can. I think my e-mail is in my bio. If its not just PM me and I'll give it to you.

6. Vergere

Vergere Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2000
    Try emailing betareaders@theforce.net(or go to fanfic.theforce.net and click on "beta readers" under the "contact us" heading). it's a list for beta readers that are signed up on TFN's fanfic archive site. just send a summary of your fic with your request. by all means, don't send an attachment!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.