main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Attention all OC Fan Force members!! Regarding next meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I know we are are wondering about when and where the next meeting will take place. I will contact Dushoni as soon as possible and try and find out, but here are some things that can help us have better meetings in the future.

Having a preselected day we meet each month. Something like every 3rd Saturday or something like that. This way we would all be informed as to the day which our meeting will be held.

Also For our next meeting we need to have it in a place that is easy for all of us to get to. So if you have a place in mind list it here as well as when each month you would prefer to have our meetings and also what times you would like to have them. During the next meeting we need to discuss some points of business for our fan force. To include Logo, Web Banner, possible Yahoo groups site, other officers within the fan force and finalizing of the name.

I see that not very many people are posting here very frequently. I would like to encourage youto continue to do so. If you have any questions please feel free to post them here as Dushoni will be able to see them and respond.

Events I would like to see us try would be the following:

A midnight madness when the DVD is released.(We'll need costumes for this one. I'll explain in greater detail what this is if you don't already know.

A hometown buffet "Space Night" Similar to what the SDSWS did in San Diego. I will be getting some pictures for everyone to see what happened for their event. (We'll need costumes for this one also.)

I would also like to do a toy drive for CHOC with Christmas coming upon us soon. This would be a nice charity to get started for us.

We could also start visiting the kids at CHOC in cotume if we wanted to through out the year.

So start posting your ideas and stuff here and meeting preferences here.

2. darth_avery

darth_avery Jedi Youngling star 3

May 22, 2002
    Here are just some of the ideas i came up with for ff officers. Most of them are really bad but bear with me...i'm tired.

• online Liason (between us and the rest of the FanForce.net admin and VIP)
    • event planner
    • treasurer (only if there are no problems with somone in charge of your $$$)
    • president and Vice (unless that's DUSHONI's job)
    • Web designer and Keeper (if we actually have a site)
    • Welcoming Party (invites and welcomes newbies)

that's all i could think of for now. :)

3. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    Greta stuff. I like your ideas. Dushoni currently falls as city rep which would be the online liason.

Keep the ideas coming everyone.

4. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    This is an important topic so please post your thoughts. It will help make our FF better.

5. ArtMaul

ArtMaul Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    The Saturday meetings will work best for me, since I am busy almost every Friday night.

6. Theatrix

Theatrix Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2001
    Sundays afternoons tend to work out better for me and my family as most activities/events that I have to work with the 501st and SCA tend to fall on Saturdays.

Tim/Theatrix
    501st Legion XO
    Anaheim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.