Attention all Pride's Revenge Crewmembers

Discussion in 'Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by COsk_DoSine, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COsk_DoSine Jedi Knight

star 2
    Dear Crewmembers of the Pride's Revenge, I have just recieved this communicae from Chancellor Palpatine:

Attention All Republic Representatives,

Effective immediately, there will be a Twenty Percent taxation of Bacon and all Bacon products. This has just passed trough the Senate Taxation overlook committee. My thanks to Senator C'Osk Do'Sine of Durakis for forwarding the concerns of Galactic resident Beenca Spunpatch, the Assistant Quartermaster of the Pride's Revenge. Beenca discovered this oversight after the taxation of sprinkles was passed. My thanks once again to Beenca Spunpatch who as a reward will be free of the Bacon Taxation for the following Coruscant year.

Chancellor Palpating
    Galactic Senate
    Coruscant
  2. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Attention Fellow Crew Members: I, Beenca Spunpatch DID NOT suggest a tax on bacon! I was attempting to get the Senator from Durakis to see reason about the taxation of sprinkles. He took the opportunity to make me look bad and score points with the Chancellor. If anyone needs a tax free supply of bacon, I will find a way around this bureaucratic snafu. I truly apologize to everyone if my attempt to make things better caused you all difficulty in other areas.
  3. Riachia Jedi Knight

star 1
    What did you expect,You warned him not to...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.