DFW, TX Attention all Star Wars toy collectors

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Old-Jedi, Feb 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old-Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Patrick Moran from Bountyhunters Collectibles and a fellow DFW FF member, seems to have gone completely mad. From now until Friday, he will have his store open until 9PM. He has put everything in the store that?s not on consignment (with a few exceptions like the hot wheels) on sale for ½ price during that time. That means wall cards at $3.75, all 12" and bagged cards ½ price, all boxed sets and cinema scenes, all backpacks and games. So if there is something you're looking for in particular give Patrick a call @(972) 686-7552 and let him know, he might be able to put it aside for you. If you need more info or directions give him a call, he can't be all that bad he's one of us ;)

2. JarvisW Jedi Knight

star 3
    I would sure help a fellow DFW guy out but I dont know when I get my first paycheck :(

If its this week I know where I'll blow some of it!
  3. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Thanks for the heads-up, Jedi Oldster :D

Luring me away from depressing trips to Toys R'Us, Kaybee, etc.?

I'll try to stop by soon . . . . I promise!

Man, if only I had someone to ride shotgun and wear that Jar Jar mask . . . .
  4. Kurgan1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!

I wonder if he'd club a baby seal to make a better deal. =)

For all of you uncultured, easily offended folks out there, that is a quote from a movie. If you don't know which one, you anger me. =)
  5. THX_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Good one Kurgan...or should I call you Crazy Eddie "Where'd you get all those cars?".

Hey Nabooty, if you really want too, we can go in my van on Friday. I'll even let you wear your mask. :D I need to stock up on some things for the March show and the timing couldn't have been better with my late x-mas bonus check just here. ;)

"Not too many people know this...but the turtle is also nature's suction cup."
    :p

6. DarthCynthia Jedi Master

star 2
    WOOOO.. I'd been looking for a really good reason to head out there.. guess I'll have to tell the hubby. He was wanting to go out this past weekend but things've been crazy around here for the past month.

Thanks for the update, Tim!
  7. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mmmm... collectible goodness.

I approve of this sale. Especially since there is a really cool Imperial Guard helmet that rotates in the store, with a cylon/Kitt light thing in the eyeslot.

Call me simple. I am easily amused, and those prices are IN-SAAAAAAAANNNE!

God bless Crazy Eddie. Didn't think anybody else knew who he was. Is he even on out here, or do you have to watch WWOR to see him?
  8. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Finally got to visit BHC tonight on the way home from work. Cool place, Richard gave me a lot of info (thanks for the ebay advice!) and has some good ideas for building the business.

It'll be cool to have a non-LoneStar place to purchase hard-to-find items and get together for meetings, etc.

Stop by if you haven't yet!

9. DarthCynthia Jedi Master

star 2
    Awesome! I won't be able to make it out today (bummer) but I'm going to try to go out there tomorrow... I've been buying figures lately (wow.. non-Maul stuff! <faints>), and am determined to build my little SW collection (I didn't get cool SW stuff when I was a kiddo, darnit.. I gotta make up for it now! ALthough I could smack my hubby.. he had all the stuff including those mail-in only things.. ARGH.. <smacks him over the head> Hang onto that stuff for me next time! grrr!!! ;) hehehehe)

Anyway, hoping I'll be able to make it out there tomorrow.. probably not a good idea tho' because we have some money this weekend.. ack! heheheheh :D
  10. Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Master

star 4
    I made it out today and it is a great shop.
    I had to buy some things just to satisfy my SW bug but I still haven't gone with a full paycheck :D

If you haven't been I would say check it out even if you dont have a collection like THX's you can still get something for you desk or wall ;)

MTFBWY!
  11. DarthCynthia Jedi Master

star 2
    Ok.. I finally made it out there and I probably made about 50 rounds of the store drooling on every toy I never had when I was a kid (I wonder if that scarred me all these years? LOL!!!)...

Man.. I loved that place! Even tho' it's a drive for me, you can bet the hubby and I will be back out there many more times.. wooo!!

Glad I finally got to make it out there.. looking forward to many more visits..

Cynthia - glad to finally have an x-wing and a Falcon of her own all these years later :)
  12. TheCloud Jedi Padawan

THANKS,

To everyone that came out and gave us such wonderfull input...I am moving this weekend and I am sorry I didn't get a chance to meet each of you but I am sure Gary took good care of you. Keep telling us what you want and we will continue to make BHC a fun place to hang out and occasionally purchase some collectibles.

Yours in The Force...

Patrick "TheCloud"
  13. DarthCynthia Jedi Master

star 2
    Oh yeah, definitely! I told Gary a few of the things I have had on my wish list and chatted with him for a long while today :) (I'm sure he probably heard me say to the hubby: "look! Maul!", a bazillion times.. LMAO!!!! ;)) Anyway.. it's a great shop and I hope D/FW FF can meet there in the future too (I mean.. I need excuses to come out there and buy stuff every chance I get y'know ;) heehee). Sorry we missed ya, too..
  14. Marababe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry so late in posting this, but I went by Friday night(and of course I bought some stuff).:) If you haven't met Gary yet, he's a great guy and he won't jerk you around like another place we know.(lone star):mad: I paid for my stuff and stay to chat with Gary and Jarvis and THX_Jedi when they came by. He said that he was at the last Expo and is planning to be at the one on March 24-25.:D I live just down the street and I plan to visit offen. :cool: Sorry I miss you Patrick.

Bev
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.