main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Attention! Attention! NAshville Fane Force Lunch on Sept.17 At 11:00

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by padmeamidala55, Sep 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Hello guys just wanted to invite you guys to have lunch with me and get to know each other better(You will have to by your own lunch) But if anybody is intersted we will meet at 11:00 at my building The Andrew Johnson Tower Located at 710 James Robertson Parkway IF anybody is instered let me know here thank-you

2. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    I can definately make this one. But I have class at 1pm so I can only stay for about 1 hour.

3. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    an hour is all it takes

4. JediToren

Mar 20, 2000
    Cool, we should talk about dues, web hosts, getting togethor for the teaser in Nov. and of course figuring out plans for Celebration II and figuring about ticket registration since tickets go on sale on Oct. 1st.

5. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    Highly unlikely that I could be there. Perhaps another some other time. It would also be a good time to discuss next year's DragonCon.

6. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    As long as I don't have to be at court or anything like that, I'll try to be there, as well.

7. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Hi guys let's still plan on haveing lunch Monday how many are coming We will meet in front of my building at 11:00

8. JediToren

Mar 20, 2000
    I will be there, but I have school at 1pm so I have to leave at around 12noon.

9. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Guys I may be a little late we have a staff MTG at 10:30 Monday So i may be 5 or 10 minutes late Willl you guys wait on me? What will everybody be wearing?
    I will be wearing a blue Skirt and a shirt with a hood

10. JediToren

Mar 20, 2000
    I will wear a star wars shirt. You can see a two year old pic of me on the website at Website
    click on the members button and then click on my name Matt Pfingsten.

11. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    lol... I thought you meant a picture of you when you were two years old (big help that would be in picking you from a crowd). Anyway, I'll probably wear a flannel shirt.

12. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Missed you today, Matt. We waited until 11:15 or so, and figured you weren't going to make it (esp. if you had to leave by noon).

13. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    He did show up about 11:30 he had taken the wrong turn

14. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    I've been non-existent in here lately due to work and being preoccupied like most by everything going on in the world.

My heart goes out to you padmeamidala55 :( I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through right now. I don't think there is a person out there that can reasonably explain why God allows things like this to happen. The only thing I can think of is that there has got to be a greater reason behind it that is beyond our vision and beyond our comprehension right now. May He some how comfort you in you loss. I will keep you in my prayers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.