Info Attention - Cool places to check out!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Skiara, Jun 20, 2016.

Moderators: Bazinga'd, Skiara
  1. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Around the Jedi Council (JC) and FanForce (FF) there are tons of wonderful, funny, cool, warm, special, and interesting places. But where can you find them? Either you go through every board, which is still the best to find your most favorite place, or you check out this thread (mostly the last post) whenever it gets upped.

What is this thread about?
    At this thread you can find interesting threads, may it a game that is looking for players or may it a social thread whose regulars wants to invite you or may it a new and somehow special discussion thread.

Who is allowed to promote threads?
    Everyone, especially thread creators, can post here. Just add a link to your thread and write a bit about it (not too short and not too long). Don't forget to tell at what board it can be found as well. Best you copy the following and fill it out:

Board: (i. e.: Welcome New Users)
    Thread title: (i. e.: Teh Mole)
    Thread category: (i. e.: game)
    Thread content: (i. e.: Teh Mole is an easy and very funny game. One of the player is teh Mole, but no one knows who it is. So everyone tries to find out it is before they teh Mole gets them. The description of the drop out of the player is what you really shouldn't miss! The game just started, but the game host (Darth Gangrenous) will be happy to inform you about next sign up!)

What's not allowed?
    Of course, it's not allowed to post spammy-like or against JC/FF rules. In those cases, I will delete the posts. If you worry about anything or if you are not sure, please, shoot me a private message (PM) before posting in here. I'm sure, we find a good solution.

Let's see who will be the first invitor! :D
  2. Pensivia Host of "International Interview"

Game Host
    star 4
    Great thread idea, Skiara! Thanks for giving thread creators this opportunity.:D

Here's my "plug":p for a brand-new thread I just launched:

Board: FanForce Community
    Thread title: "International Interview" Thread
    Thread category: Social
    Thread content: Every week (or so), a user will answer three questions about their home country (or, for Americans, their state or region). Then everyone will have a chance to discuss the questions and answers with the "interviewee" and each other. Just a chance to learn a little about the many different cultures and countries represented by JCF users in a laid-back, friendly atmosphere. All are welcome!:)
    Last edited by Pensivia, Jun 20, 2016
  3. Lexi Host of Quick-Games

Game Host
    star 4
    Board: FanForce Community
    Thread title: Quick Games ep. III - Revenge of the Dice
    Thread category: Game
    Thread content: Quick Games is a place where we play games that are easy and (for the most of the times) quick. We alternate between different games and you can read more about them in the first post in the thread. Anyone can join!
    Skiara likes this.
  4. Lady Belligerent •Grand Inquisitor of EUC • Adoptions Coordinator•

Game Host
    star 7
    Board: EUC
    Thread title: The Sith Empire
    Thread category: Fanclub
    Thread content: The place to give in to the calling of the dark side. We have a fun community with an active group of members.
    panta1978 and Skiara like this.
  5. Halle Dray Jedi Master

star 4
    Board: SWC
    Thread: The Knights of Darkness
    Thread Category: Fanclub
    Thread content: A place for Darksiders to discuss a new (Darkside) topic each week as well as socialize.
    Lady Belligerent and Skiara like this.
  6. Darthmaul208 Jedi Master

star 5
    Last edited by Skiara, Jul 10, 2016
    Valency Jane, panta1978 and Seagoat like this.
  7. Lady Belligerent •Grand Inquisitor of EUC • Adoptions Coordinator•

Game Host
    star 7
    Board: Joint EUC & SWC Olympic event
    Thread title: several and they're ---> [link=[url]http://boards.theforce.net/forums/eu-community.10194/]here[/link][/url]
    Thread catagory: Event
    Content: a fun Olympic joint event between the EUC and SWC boards. Plenty of fun activities to follow along and cheer the competitors.
  8. Halle Dray Jedi Master

star 4
    Lady Belligerent likes this.
  9. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
  10. Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello all!

Board: Star Wars Community
    Thread: The Knights of Darkness Version 4.0
    Thread Category: Fanclub
    Thread content: A totally rad social thread where you can learn the powerful ways of the Dark Side Cake and experience new methods of accidentally dismembering yourself.....just kidding. Join the Knights of Darkness and you will learn from Masters who will train you in the way of the Dark Force. Rise in rank and power and bask in the full glory of the Sith!!!
  11. ConservativeJedi321 Jedi Master

star 5
    Interesting.[face_thinking]

Board: EU Communities
    Thread title: The Guardians of Light
    Thread category: Fan club
    Thread content: Jedi training and discussion of all things light side. Also a fun place to hang out and an active community for all people who seek to take there first steps into a larger world, but aren't into the wanton slaughter of the dark side. Trust in the force, you know you want to join!

And its offspring thread right here in the WNU...

Board: Welcome New Users
    Thread Title: The Jedi Enclave
    Thread Category: Social
    Thread Content: Our outpost this side of the forum, it has everything the main thread has, plus its easily accessible to those newer users who haven't explored every tab yet. Its an overall good time dealing with Jedi training, discussion, etc. involving working for the greater good. Or junking on candy...
    Last edited by ConservativeJedi321, Mar 2, 2017
    Sarge and Anakin.Skywalker like this.
Moderators: Bazinga'd, Skiara