main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Attention Drew

Discussion in 'Archive: LaGrange, GA' started by darthmrw, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthmrw

darthmrw Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Drew,

I had a message that you were spamming other boards. Any message posted on other boards are subject to review and you do not need to post unless it is a message about the topic in question.
    I will make sure that you can't post unless you stop and stick
    to our boards. Make sure that you are posting about important topics or addressing topics correctly. Understand???

2. Jedi_Drew

Jedi_Drew Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 14, 2004
    Yes Mr.Wallce i under stand completely.

3. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    Well, the thing is, MRW, our board is different from other boards. The other local forums aren't so much RPG based, where as ours is. We are more characters on our board. The Senate, Sith Trials, Jedi Academy, Duel Thread, Civil War, and other threads reinforce that feeling. Drew wasn't exactly spamming. It's just that the other boards don't have fights and duels and the like, so they thought it was flaming.

But I think it's safe to say that Drew now knows that he should keep to the action in our forum or the RPG forum, because most other boards are discussion only.

4. Admiral_Chiss

Admiral_Chiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2005
    While that is true Xantos there is also alought of spam, repeditive threads, and useless posting going on.

5. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    True. I am sure that if Mr. Wallace was just another one of us lifeless persons, and not someone with a job, that there would be a lot more locking/banning of spam, repeditive threads, and useless posts/threads/users.

6. Admiral_Chiss

Admiral_Chiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2005
  7. darthmrw

darthmrw Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Remember, the key words are "other boards". One of the site owners (of the WHOLE force.net) emailed me and told me of numerouos reports from other sites where this was going on. Post freely on ours, enjoying your activities, trials, and other things but do not impinge on the rights of the other chapters by posting unless it is specific and relevant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.