main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East ATTENTION: FANFORCE CHAPTER COMING TO JACKSONVILLE, NC

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    OK. Listen up everyone from Jacksonville,NC. We are getting ready to start a new chapter here in Jacksonville. All of you SW fans here in Jacksonville need to post here with your desires for a fanforce in Jacksonville,NC.

2. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Greetings,

I'm from the Crystal Coast Spice Miners. Even though it says Havelock we are also covering Jacksonville and Craven and Carteret Counties. We'd be honored if you'd join us.

Yours Truly,

Jane

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    If anyone is interested in helping JediKnight_Jerri start a FanForce chapter in Jacksonville, NC, please voice your support here.

Good luck in campaigning to get your own forum, Jerri. :) However, if no one should respond, you should consider joining up with the Havelock, NC folks, if you do not live too far away.

4. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Thank you Minacia. I want Havlock to know that I am by no means trying to take away from them. Havlock is approx. 45 min. to 1 hr. away. I know that everyone here in Jacksonville cannot make the drive. I do appreciate the offer Havlock, however, I am going to try to get a chapter going in Jacksonville for now. I do wish you guys the best & hope to meet ya'll in the future!

5. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    The force is with you, Jerri!

Good luck, you guys!

6. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    As it is with you JediRiff! This is going to be great! :D

7. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    Master, I agree with you whole-heartedly. A FanForce here in Jacksonville will be great. I'm looking foward to see the FanForce get stated here. I will be by your side the whole way, of course. I am sure you will need my help.

8. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Hang in there and be persistant. It finally worked for me after nearly three years.

The Macon(Middle Georgia) FanForce becomes official next Thusday.

"Never give up. Never surrender!"

9. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Good Luck Jacksonville,

I had an idea for mine to come down to Jacksonville in Costume to help the Marines with Toys for Tots at the mall. But I think now that you guys are forming down there, we'll go to New Bern. Good Luck!!!

Universal

10. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Allie, thanks for the encourgament! Was surprised to see support coming from Georgia here. Really appreciate it & feel free to post anytime. Congrags on (Middle Georgia) becoming official next Thursday! :D

Havlock, thanks for your support to. We are going to try to do everybody proud here in J'Ville. :) Want to make sure you feel free to post here anytime as well.

11. empress_in_training

empress_in_training Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2002
    Hello, I think it is a great idea to start a fanforce in Jacksonville. That would be so much easier for me to attend than to drive all the way to Havelock, no offense to you havelock but I just can't drive that far. Jerri, I wish you all the luck in starting up your fanforce. Let me know when you are up and running and May the force be with you always!

12. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    empress_in_training,good to hear from you! We will be passing out flyers soon with a date for out first meeting. In the mean time, I will keep you posted of any updates & you are welcome to send me a private message anytime! The force will be with all of us here in J'Ville. :)

13. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001
    This is great! I am in Jacksonville, and I think this is a great idea.

Oh, btw, this is Tony.

14. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Beafet....Thanks for the support. I will keep you posted. Looks like we will have our first meeting soon.... :D

15. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    If you guys need anything: information, support, help or just someone to rant to, feel free to contact me. It's always a pleasure to help out a fellow FanForce. :)

16. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Due to your requests, I have created a city forum for Jacksonville, NC. It can be found here.

Enjoy! :D

17. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.