main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ATTENTION FX SABER COLLECTORS

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Darth_Moonchild, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Moonchild

Darth_Moonchild Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2004
    Greetings! I am a new Fx saber collector anyone who can share their thought and and ideas about lightsabers and collecting please do give me a buzz..if you are from the Philippines..likewise.

2. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    I only have the Vader force FX saber but I can tell you it is awesome. If you don't have it you must get!

Also even though you can strike objects to get the clashing sound I don't repeat don't recommend hitting things with it.

3. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    I have the Luke ESB FX saber and it is wonderful. I haven't tried to produce the clashing sounds out of fear of breaking it. So, I'm content with the hums.

4. Beautiful_Skywalker

Beautiful_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 11, 2004
    I have Vader and Mace. I think they're okay for very light dueling, but not much more than that. The sounds are great and the light up blade is awesome, especially on the Vader. For intense duels, pick up the Hasbro ones. They also have sounds, but can take more of a beating since my friend Joe and I used to have weekly duels with them, and we're both in our 20s.

5. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    they are a lot of fun. DON"T bang them I broke my luke ROTJ by twirling it and the tip hit the ceiling
    :( :(

My suggestion is wait til it gets dark out and go outside swing the saber in air AWAY from EVERYTHING take some photos the look is AWESOME!!!

6. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    The force fx sabers are awesome! I highly recommend them. I have gotten away with light dueling as well. BUt I highly recommend that this be done outdoors away from everything like a previous post recommended. Definitely worth the money. I also have the full scale LE Dooku saber and the .45 scale sith collection. I have another saber but it was made by icons.

7. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I bought the Luke FX yesterday (I wanted Vader but they were sold out) and my Mace has yet to show up (I'm geussing people are now sick of my complaining about it).

The Luke is awesome, the LEDs are far brighter than the Parksabers EL blades. I'm hoping MR will release a new green saber (Geuss Qui-Gon is the only possibility) using LEDs instead of EL. I also want to see a Dooku (if it is possible), half a Maul (which comes with a joining clip so you can buy too and make a full Maul saber), a Obi-Wan AOTC (my favourite hilt) and a Sidious one, though this will probably not be possible because the hilt is so short.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.