main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL ATTENTION I have a good "sequile" to our movie

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarkTrooper85, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    Unfortunately It requires me to have not one but 2 different trooper armor. Phase 2 and 3 Dark Trooper Armor. It is not really a sequel but it is a separate story, being that I am the only Jedi to survive, I think I could make a story all my own. By the way its all thanks to our sith, he gave me the idea. But I must use part of the movie we are making for this movie. I will need your help sith. I'll send you what I have so far, oh by the way I have a name for my Jedi Character, Its Vandarus. its I'm not even done with the intro yet but I'll send it to you when I'm. Anyway I'll let everyone know so we can get together and put everyone into a part. I'll be keeping you guys updated. Sith PM me to let me know what you think so far.

2. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    so far ive still only got an outline of the story dont know how to progress it intirely yet, it will be a 4 movie series. you'll see how, and where each movie will start and end later.

Hello, I am Vandarus, a Dark Jedi that took the opportunity to become a part of a new army, a secret Imperial project called Dark Trooper, which I?ll get more into later. In the beginning of my life I was only a young Padawan learning under the teachings of Yoda. By the time I was 17 I was the most powerful Jedi in my age group, I learned alongside Anakin Skywalker, who was a Jedi that was only about 3 to 5 years older then me, had a high midi-chlorian count. I fallowed him one day to the Chancellors chambers. After he left I spoke with the Chancellor and found that he knew the ways of the dark side. Shortly afterwards I went on vacation from the Jedi Order. I left and went out on my own for a while. For about 3 years I was on my own I learned many things on my own but still found myself searching for something more, something to fill the hunger to know more about the ways of the force. While I was gone I got a coded message from the Jedi temple on Coruscant saying that the war was over and to return to the temple. On my way the message changed and said all remaining Jedi stay away from the temple. So I did so, later I found myself meeting the remaining Jedi on an other planet, at this time I was 20 I became the teacher of the younglings that survived the attack on the Jedi temple. My survival depended on the survival of the next generation of Jedi. Shortly afterwards the chancellor, which was now the Empire of a new army to rule the galaxy, found us and killed many of my Jedi friends and turned one to the dark side. I survived and took the younglings to a safer place. 10 years later another battle acred, above the gas giant Yavin, the emperers secret battle station, the Death Star, Was destroyed. Then I found myself realizing the true power of the force, only the dark side could offer. I became an apprintice of the empire at 30, then I learned about a new secret project called Dark Trooper. I became a part of this project, I took the opprotunatiy to transfer my brain to a new cyborge body. I was the only one out of all of the Dark Troopers made that was partly human. All the training was done on the Lord Vaders flagship called the Intruder. Being that usually a brain transfer makes the subject loose their force sensitivity I was surprised to find that after the upgrades and training I then was deployed onto Hoth, I found that I was still force sensitive. Out of about 50 of our Dark Troopers, I and 2 others survived. I later made my lightsaber and found that all my force powers were still usable. After the battle on Hoth I was then made the Commander of the Dark Trooper Army, I led my troopers to many victories. Only lost 1 every 20 battles. I received many awards, and metals.

3. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    that seems pretty sweet :D and the time line fits in almost perfectly.the only problem i would see is the empire letting you craft a saber,on the fear that you were now at an ultimate state,a self healing near indestrucable sith (who could possibly become a jedi). But there were the 4 storm troopers that were trained as sith,but i think its cool :) I would have loooved to have been in the one movie,but no one ever contacted me about it (whos fault is that,im sending my savage gnorts after you!!! :p just kidding)

4. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    well i do need a few younger people for certain parts you could very well be in it. and the empire didnt know i constructed my lightsaber.

5. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    Also i was a sith before i was a trooper. i just became a trooper to make myself more powerfull. Thinking that my force powers would leave my body when the transfer was complete he alowed me to do it, and thous making me nearly invincable.

6. ---Vossk---

Jun 14, 2005
    ahhh ok. sounds cool. we just need to hear magnificants opinion on this

7. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    Me and him have talked about it but I'll get him to post his thoughts here on this board.

8. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    That's the back story of how he became I take it? Sounds good except for one thing lol....Luis' character actually survives in the script. I may work a script for just a dark trooper shoot later. We may be able to "flash back" in that film to the one we are doing now somehow....like Luis' character thought he wiped you out but flash back to where you actually survived his attack. Just a thought. Once we complete this movie, editing and all, I am sure we can come up with something for yours. CG might not be a problem if I can get some practice in with Blue/Green Screening. Backgrounds can be taken from video games and such.
    -Terry

9. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    Thats what I was thinking with Hoth. Use the game Battlefront 1 or 2 for that.

10. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    What about the Mandalorian??? Does he die???

11. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    I dont know how much do you want to pay to live. lol. im sure you do. "You may yet be of some use to me." I'll probably find something for you to do in my movie, dont worry, you'll be in it somehow.

12. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    Yeah, the mandalorian doesn't die in my movie either, so it could be an ongoing thing.

13. ---Vossk---

Jun 14, 2005
    Oya! Oya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.