main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL ATTENTION!!! July Meet Date Change

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, Jul 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hi all,
    Well, since there is so much happening on the 16th/17th weekend and another sci-fi group is booking for the 3rd. Sat. of July...I thought it would be best to just move the meeting back to Sat. July 24th. I have already booked the Beef O'Brady's in Largo in the Tri-City shopping center for 6:30PM.
    With Stargate's new series premiering on Fri. and I am now working on Sats. and other folks have other obligations on the 17th. The 24th seemed a better date.

So please mark your calenders for Sat. July 24th at 6:30 PM at Beef's in Largo. I am planning to have a short and to the point meeting and then we can hit the movies for those who want to.

Thanks,
    Marie

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Okay this is to confirm that the July Meeting will be on Sat. July 24th at 6:30pm at the Beef O'Brady's in Largo. This is located on East Bay Drive and Hwy. 19, between Publix and Eckerd's. Located inside the Tri-City shopping center.

3. Xyber_Hex

Xyber_Hex Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2004
    Works for me

4. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Ill be there.

5. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Ahhhh...waitwaitwait! Please don't do this on the 24th. I have a huge shoot on that date, and I want everyone in the fanforce to come! Unless the meet would be after 7 or 8 (for driving time), I would really appreciate it, despite the fact that the world does not revolve around me, if the meeting could be another time.

More news on that shoot later this week, possibly tonight.

EDIT: Sorry if that was selfish, I didn't mean to be. Just trying to get a good turnout on this shoot, since it is likely the only one for which I can get everyone here involved.

~Neszis~

6. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Aaron, what time is your shoot? The group CAN do both. Start early, finish early. Or continue to film into the meeting.

7. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Arron,
    Unfortunately, we cannot accomadate everyone. Folks make plans in advance and cannot change things, some of us do work on Sat. and are already locked into a schedule that we cannot change. I did post a notice about the possible change of dates and got very little feedback.
    The meeting info. is posted and will be on the 24th. Anyone who wants to go to the shoot, this is up to them. The meeting will be at 6:30 pm as posted.
    Now, I do know that some of us like to go to a movie after the meetings. I think we can keep the meetings down to a minimum amount of business time, so that we can make the showing time. Right now some of us would like to see King Arthur.

8. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Yeah Aaron, I gotta say its going to be tough for me to make both. I repeat, If you can give us more notice than this, I could try to make it on a regular basis. However, with only 12 days until the meeting, I will be hard pressed to make it. I will, however, try to come. The meeting is at 6:30, so if we all get an early start on the shoot, as long as Im out by 5PM, I could possibly come. When do you plan to start?

Dont reply here, start a topic, if you will. Easier to glean information that way.

Peace

9. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Arron,
    I will not be able to come, I work on Sat. from now on. I thought you did most of your shootings on Sundays? (my only day off). I could make one on Sunday if I had enough notice. My schedule is pretty set about 1 month ahead of time.

Thanks,
    Marie

10. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    I'm with Jason on that point. If you can film early some of us may be able to make it. But we are committeed to the given time and location for the meeting.

11. Neszis

May 23, 2001
    I am extremely sorry about not telling everyone earlier. I finally got permission to use the park we are filming in (after haggling for 2 months) literally just this afternoon, and I wasn't able to even warn people about it until then.

The good news is, the cast call is at 11 AM, so those who want to leave at 5 or 6 are welcome to it. It is about 25 minutes north of central Tarpon Springs.

I will be making a new thread about this, but it will be more comprehensive. I just got off of work and want to give you the heads-up for now.

Very sorry about all this. I was told specifically not to tell people about the shoot until insurance worries had been taken care of for the shoot. I apologize for the late notice profusely.

~Neszis~

12. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Directions and such please.

13. Neszis

May 23, 2001
    Oh, of course. That last post was just the really watered down version, just so you were aware of it. I'm typing up a full-fledged call sheet as we speak, and for that I will make a new thread.

~Neszis~

14. DarthDuff

DarthDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 2, 2002
    Hello
    I am new to the boards for this area. I was wondering if there is someone that is the go to person for the meetings and sending out emails when things happen. Any help would be appreciated. Im on the boards every day. Thanks

15. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    DarthDuff,
    Our activites and meetings are posted on the TFN boards. If you have any questions or want to suggest an event come to one of our meetings if you can.
    Thanks,
    Marie

16. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Next Saturday Darth Duff at Beef O Brady's at the Tri-City Plaza in Largo on East Bay just West of US 19. 6:30 PM in the private room in the back.

17. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Don't forget!!! Meeting on Sat. July 24th at 6:30 PM at the Beef O'Brady's in Largo. Once business is done we can just visit or go to a movie.

See ya there!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.