1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Idaho ATTENTION! LOTR EXTENDED VERSIONS/RETURN OF THE KING TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The Lord of the Rings Extended Edition/Return of the King tickets just went on sale and the New Boise Order is planning a huge event for it.

Tickets are now on sale at Edwards and are going for $35 for all three films. Showings start at 2pm and run until finished. The three movie marathon takes place on December 16th! Buy your tickets now before they sell out!

2. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    For those of us with tickets, whats "the huge event"?
  3. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    ha ha ha ha....
    Anyway, this will be a big event for our fanclub. Although not SW related, it's the next best thing! Just think if a third of the audience are NBO members or those interested...wow. Anyway, your friendly PR officer will be in touch with our Supreme Chancellor Russ to discuss details for this event...and don't forget, this release could come very close to another possible very exciting IMAX release, so lets keep our fingers crossed! GET YOUR TICKETS!
  4. Dark-Anakin Jedi Padawan

A three movie marathon, wow! I heard about this before but I didn't think it was for real. Jeese, hope there are bathroom breaks! Dang, don't know if I am willed enough to sit through 3 movies. But the excitement to see the third one is strong enough, especially since they are all GREAT MOVIES! See you all on the flip side. (Not the dark side, I hope.)
  5. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just a thought...DON'T DRINK A LOT OF WATER THIS DAY.
  6. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Since this is going to be a costumed event, I was just wondering what you guys might be thinking of going as? I'm clueless right now and have never actually gone as a LOTR character yet, which will be intersting. I've done Darth Maul, Toad, Neo, Nightcrawler, Freddy Krueger, but never a LOTR character. Thoughts?
  7. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Your the spitting image of a cave troll (your face at least)!
  8. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Such a nice guy...maybe you could play Sauron.
  9. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yikes, talk about having a numb rear end by the end of the day. As big of a SW fan as I am I tried sitting through those all at once and I couldn't do it. If you guys manage it I'm real freaking proud of you. I'm not sure this is going on in IF or not. It sounds like Edwards is more cooperative with you guys than they have been for us as far as being forthcoming with info. Have any of you heard if the Alien rerelease is coming to Boise?

May the Force be with you and go see Kill Bill!
  10. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Edwards helpful. Now theres a contradiction of terms. I need to byg them for info on Alien.
  11. NewBoiseOrder Jedi Knight

star 1
    Attention! We need a number of hands as to how many of you in the club are going to this for certain! With this and another possibly LARGE (SIZE DOES MATTER!) movie coming to the IMAX, we must plan accordingly, so as a club we need to know whose in, and whose out. Thanks!
  12. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I know I'm in...and the Cmd. can vouch for me AND the thirty-five flipping dollars I spent for it!!! Let's do this thing!
  13. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    The New Boise Order will obviously be there, it says it above.
  14. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
  15. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I know Idaho isn't going...he's got an "official" convention somewhere for this event. Me, the Commander, Jar-Jar, our Supreme Chancellor are the only ones I know going in the club. Who else is in? Is Cody or Malcolm going?
  16. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm pretty sure Codey is going or at least he sounded like he was.
  17. JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have a extra ticket if anyone needs to get one.
  18. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Do you still have that extra ticket Jar Jar? If you do, Malcolm may want it...
  19. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    My ticket may also be availible as I have been invited to visit my cousin in Boston that week. Im not sure if Im going yet though.
  20. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
  21. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Dark Anakin wants the extra ticket and has the money for it...Jar Jar?
  22. GeneralAntillies111 Jedi Padawan

Are you a Star Wars fan club or what?
  23. JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Knight

star 1
    you can relax Qui Gonn, its yours.
  24. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Great, thanks a lot Jar Jar! And yes, we are a SW fanclub, but what's wrong with enjoying other great movies as a group? We aren't opposed to liking other movies as a club. In fact, usually we get together as a club and see all the new BIG releases together. Lord of the Rings is a new modern classic. They're great movies.
  25. Dark-Anakin Jedi Padawan

THANKS A LOT JarJarGetsaBadRap (Emily). I REALLY REALLY appreciate it. Because I have been saving for weeks and it was to see the most horrible two words in the world.... Have any guesses? SOLD OUT! AHHHHHHH! But I am extremely excited now. Thank you so much, and by the way, I have money in hand. Oh, Qui Gon, I can be there by 1 o' clock, it's fine. Save me a spot in line, thanks to Jar Jar.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.