Idaho ATTENTION! LOTR EXTENDED VERSIONS/RETURN OF THE KING TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Knight

star 1
  2. JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Knight

star 1
    For anyone not going to this or are going to another showing, Advanced Tickets are on sale now at Edwards.
  3. GeneralAntillies111 Jedi Padawan

LOTR trilogy is a massive waste of time and money. Why not watch all 10 Star Trek Movies instead?
  4. Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Knight

star 1
  5. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
  6. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    General, now your just hitting below the belt...you forget that when Lucas "wrote" the SW trilogy, he got inspiration from all over, including Tolkien's books. LOTR is one of the best movie trilogy's of all time. Just because we're SW fans doesn't mean we only like the SW movies...that would be one dimensional and ignorance. And as for ST, I'm not even touching that subject with a ten foot pole.
  7. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I am offically out for this activity. I am going to get to see ROTK in a brand new theater with that is THX certified, so I think I will live. Almost wished I hadn't seen the Last Samuari though, because I didn/t think anything would be in this movie's league. Well heres hoping for the best anyway.
  8. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Does that mean you also have an extra ticket?
  9. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    My ticket is offically off the market Qui Gonn.
  10. Darth_Brimstone Jedi Knight

star 1
    I wish I could go, but I didn't find this out till too late. they are already sold out and I have 3 kids to take care of. so Unfortunately I have to stay home and watch the movies
  11. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Good luck to those of you in attendence for this.
  12. GeneralAntillies111 Jedi Padawan

you all might as well have a Star trek marathon as well, in fact it would be less of waste.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.