main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA ATTENTION: Members of the IE-Please Read!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Colt, Aug 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Colt

Darth_Colt Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2003
    I have spoken with Linda and she said I could post this:

Dear SDSWS and IE members,

I would like to apologize to you all. In the past few weeks I have made bad and foolish decisions regarding different Star Wars clubs. I have said unkind things about Linda Gomez (Mara_Jade_Fan), Michael Davis (micdavis), and Brandon Hillock (Anakin_Skywalker_X). They were unkind and hurtful things.

In April, I flamed Brandon on the I.E. boards but never made a public apology. Not only did I hurt his feelings but I also miss-represented the SDSWS. As an officer in the club at that time, I should have known better. I have also made some negative comments about the I.E. FanForce. I ask all members of the Inland Empire for their forgiveness for my actions against Brandon.

There have also been some foolish decisions in the past weeks regarding the SDSWS, the friends that I chosen to associate myself with, and another SD Star Wars club that I have been involved in. You all have the right to be angry and more so hurt by what has been said or read. I owe Linda Gomez, Michael Davis, Brendan Prout, and Brandon Hillock all an apology. I hope that someday you will be able to forgive me for my immature comments and language. This apology extends to all members of the SDSWS and IE. I acted on unwise emotions and did not think them through to the end. I ask you all for your forgiveness.

You have all made some impact on my life and feelings for the Star Wars universe. I have had the time of my life while a member of the SDSWS. Unfortunately I have not cherished those friendships and essentially threw them away. I will not be doing anything Star Wars related for quite some time.

I am more sorry than you could ever imagine.

Colt Wisler
    (AnakinWisler)

2. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Ok here?s my thoughts on this Colt, I find it strange that all of a sudden you have had a change of hart it?s been over a month sense all of this went down. If you are truly sensor about this apology, Colt, then I would make some suggestions, first do something that you would never do in a million years, get out from behind that computer and say your peace in person! Go to the SDSWS meeting on Monday and apologize and tell the Fan Force your self what you did and why you?re sorry. Then get ride of this Dark Fan Force that you and your friends have created, delete it off the internet completely. After doing those things I can?t see any resin why you should not be allude back on the Force.net. naturally you wont get your Officer title back right away but I am sure Linda gave it to you in the first place for a good resin and I am sure in time you can gain that trust in her again.

These are what I would want to see happen, so I know your apology is really true; other wise I may be inclined to think A: It was forced upon you some how to do it, or B: it is going to benefit you in some way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.