main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Attention Moron: Your Pal is Stealing Your Gal! (J/J, Kyp/Anja, more) Complete! NEW STORY PART 9/20!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NarundiJedi, Jul 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    *starts [face_dancing]*

I probably won't be awake, but I'll be sure to come later and read.

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I finally figured out the end to the next deleted scene, so expect that in just a bit. But first I need to help search for an answer to one of the fanfic trivia questions. I haven't a clue what I said about the Three Stooges . . .

Jae Angel

3. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    You don't even know a question about yourself?

4. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Nope, I can't remember what I did yesterday, let alone a few months ago. :p

Jae Angel

5. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
  6. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Yeah, yeah, I know I've lacked motivation lately. I'm going to really try and get a post up tonight. I'm at work until at least 9:30 today, though, so not much time before bed. If the man says he wants to watch TV then it's going to be hard to refuse. ;)

Jae Angel

7. Jedi_Whispers

Jedi_Whispers Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2004
    Finally caught up again! [face_dancing] Sorry, I've been away so long, getting out of the military is time-consuming. Can't wait for the next one! Masterful job on this one, BTW. =D=

~*Whisper*~

8. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Thanks Whispers! :) Here's another bonus post for you! :D

?So what do you ladies do in your spare time,? Hobbie asked tentatively. He wanted to break the monotony of the evening, which mainly consisted of four young girls staring at him, their wide eyes a display of the rapture they felt from winnng him.

?Mostly talk about pilots,? the youngest one chirped. ?And look at holos of pilots.?

?Anything else that doesn't have to do with pilots?? he asked, rubbing his eye wearily with the heel of his palm.

?Not very likely with her,? the one named Amele replied in a flat tone.

?Hey!? the youngest one objected. ?I also play smashball and I'm going to play in the galactic women's league when I get older!?

?There is no galactic women's league,? Amele retorted. ?And there's no chance that one will be formed any time soon. When Coruscant was taken, the stadium and smashball were history!?

?You're just jealous because you have to share Hobbie with me!?

Hobbie Klivian sat in the middle of the bickering, staring straight into nothing. It was hopeless. He was stuck there for the rest of the night. At least he'd made the wise decision to change out of the chartreuse nightmare that Wes had made him wear to the ball. It was then that he remembered his promise to Wes . . .

?What do I have to do to get you all to leave?? Amele asked. ?I know you all paid for Hobbie and helped me win him. What do I need to do to pay you back??
    The taller, dark-haired girl crossed her arms over her chest and smirked. ?It's going to take an awful lot to pay all three of us back.?

?There has to be a favor or a promise that could get you all to leave . . .? Amele said, looking frustrated.

?I think I might know of something,? Hobbie offered. He had a feeling that spending this evening with the older young lady would be a better deal than spending it with ogling teenagers, and an idea had finally surfaced in his head.

?Okay, spill it,? Amele said.

?What if I told you ladies that I could guarantee you an audience with the great Wes Janson?? he asked, sounding remarkably like a used speeder salesman.

?Really?? all three asked in unison, their eyes wide with glee.

?Really. If you follow the directions on this piece of flimsy, you should be able to find him,? Hobbie said, scribbling out Wes' apartment number before handing it to them.

?Oooooh, thank you SO much!? the youngest one squealed, hugging him tightly around the neck before bolting from her seat. The others had to drop their food and run after her before she got too far ahead to follow.

?Well, that solves that problem,? Amele said, looking quite proud of herself.

?It sure does,? Hobbie agreed with a smile. He finally had his revenge.

[hr]

Hehe, Hobbie has his revenge. ]:)

Jae Angel

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=12559302&start=16235408]BONUS POST 3![/link]

9. green_eyes

green_eyes Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Revenge leads to the darkside. But it's ok when it involves Wes. Poor Hobbie! Does he ever get the girl?

Thanks for the bonus post, When can we expect the sequel?

*green_eyes*

10. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    [face_laugh]

I wondered what Hobbie got up to! :eek: [face_mischief]

Great outtake NJ...and a great way to get rid of those darn Adumari girls! :p

11. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    wonderful! hes gonna send them to interuppt wes and ri in a "moment"

12. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    LOL! You know me too well, JG. ;) Thanks guys!

Oh, and what is this? I write J/TK for 3MD and then he doesn't show up because 'the story is over'? I know what I'm never going to include again in my stories. [face_mischief]

Jae Angel

13. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    LOL Nice Jess. I bet Hobbie was smirking inward on that one. Finally, revenge! Sweet revenge. :p

14. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Oh, you betcha Elu! ;) Hobbie is going to so have the last laugh! :p Thanks, glad you liked! :)

Jae Angel

15. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    ?What if I told you ladies that I could guarantee you an audience with the great Wes Janson?? he asked, sounding remarkably like a used speeder salesman.

?Really?? all three asked in unison, their eyes wide with glee.

?Really. If you follow the directions on this piece of flimsy, you should be able to find him,? Hobbie said, scribbling out Wes' apartment number before handing it to them.

*snickers* *snickers again* *keeps snickering* I knew I liekd Hobbie for a reason. *snickers again*

:Targeter:

16. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Hobbie's my new hero! That's just a dirty little trick to play on Wes, though he had it coming.

17. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    Wes has had a bad (or not so bad) influence on Hobbie.:D

18. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    *grin*..revenge on Wes is always fun..:)

19. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
  20. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    LMAO go Hobbie I can't wait to see how that goes :D

21. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Thanks guys. :) I will attempt to get to replies tonight, along with maybe another part. It all depends on how early I get out of work and how long it takes to eat dinner (usually a family event at my house :p ). Keep your fingers crossed! [face_dancing]

Jae Angel

22. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    I guess im fortunate... i got out of everything cause today cause my mouth was hurting so bad cause i got my braces yesterday... but i cant eat anything but ramen noodles... smashed sweet peas a certain type of sugar cookie that is suuuuper soft with pink icing and black sprinkles... and i can suck popsicles!

23. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Awwww, poor JG! I felt the same way when I first got my braces in 6th grade. I remember not even being able to eat pizza and I had to suck on Nilla wafers until they were soft enough to chew. Torture, I tell you! But I guess it was worth it. ;)

Jae Angel

24. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Time for another bonus postie! :D

Mara Jade Skywalker yawned slightly and picked her head off her husband's shoulder. The couple had retired to the back of the room to view the festivities from a more-comfortable seated position. Now Mara had decided that she'd seen all the men in lace and chiffon that she'd ever want to see and was trying to convince Luke to leave.

?Hey Farmboy,? she said with a bit of a smirk. ?If you don't mind, I'd like to get back home so we can have some us time before I fall asleep.?

?In a minute,? Luke urged, still paying close attention to Han as his brother-in-law announced yet another winner.

?If this is about seeing your nephew make a fool of himself then you're wasting your time. He's routinely made a fool of himself before where women are concerned,? Mara quipped.

?It's not about that,? he replied. ?Just relax and have some patience.?

?Patience. There's a novel idea.? Mara snorted. ?Waiter, can I have another cup of caf??

?The next man up for grabs needs no introduction,? Han said slyly. ?Ladies and gentlemen ? Luke Skywalker!?

?What?? Mara asked, staring at her husband with a confused look on her face, but Luke had already discarded his dark robe and was walking to the stage in a floor-length gown that matched his eyes. ?Skywalker, get back here!?

Luke looked back at her over his shoulder and winked.

~*~*~

?What was tonight?s dream?? Siri asked, taking a long sip from her mug as she finally settled down to eat.

?I dreamt of this little girl, with long black hair and eyes like mine. She called me daddy,? Brodey said, looking perplexed.

Hot caf sprayed from Siri?s mouth in a failed attempt to hide her amused reaction. ?Oww!? she cried out in pain before laughing.

?What happened there?? Brodey asked, chuckling a bit as she wiped the dripping liquid from her chin.

?I burned myself,? she replied dumbly.

~*~*~

The wide eyes of both women were only overshadowed by their gaping mouths as they stared at Siri in what she hoped was a good way. It was hard to tell when even Anja was speechless. The dress could be a hit, or it could be the wretched fashion faux pas that Siri feared it was. Somebody with her body type shouldn?t have been squeezing into dresses meant for some wafer-thin fashion model. They were probably amazed that she?d even fit into such a garment!

Anja clapped her hands together and let out a laugh. That didn?t help. Feeling her cheeks start to burn, Siri fumbled with the door to her changing room. She hoped to quickly peel off the dress, throw on her jumpsuit, and forget this ever happened.

?Where are you going?? Anja cried, stepping forward and thrusting an arm into the doorway to prevent Siri from retreating back into the dressing room. ?I LOVE it!?

?You do?? Siri asked, thoroughly confused. ?Even though my arse sticks out??

?That?s a GOOD thing!? Anja insisted, grabbing Siri by the shoulders and shaking her. ?You?re trying to lure Brodey in with your body, and sink your claws in when he least expects it!?

?Sink my claws in?? Siri asked in confirmation, mimicking Anja's sinister face and clawed hand gestures.

The response from Anja and Jaina was fits of uncontrollable laughter.

~*~*~

?Look over there!? Jaina whispered in an excited voice. ?Very impressive.?

?What am I looking at?? Alema asked. Following where her friend?s finger was pointing, she finally understood what was so pleasing to the eye. ?I?ll say. He?s quite a looker.?

?She,? Jaina corrected. ?That Marauder Corvette is a she, and she is beautiful!?

?You were talking about the ship?? Alema asked, sounding appalled. ?I was talking about the hunk standing in front of the ship!?

?Alema is correct. That pilot has a very impressive back side,? Tenel Ka commented in a deeply serious voice.

Jaina couldn't go a second without doubling over in laugher. Her friend's straight face was just too funny to bear. ?I don't know how you can't laugh at that . . . who writes this crap??

[hr]

Only one mor

25. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    YAY~! that was funny specially the last part... the "Hunk standing in front of the ship" LOL

this is the first Postie i have replied to today that i havent hated and wanted to kill the author! YA!
    '
    and u bet i know what teh last one is.. and if any of u think about it u do too!

EDIT: i got first reply :p AND BEAT 3MD! HEH HAH HAH HEH AAHHHHAHHHHA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.