main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Attention Moron: Your Pal is Stealing Your Gal! (J/J, Kyp/Anja, more) Complete! NEW STORY PART 9/20!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NarundiJedi, Jul 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    "Alema is correct. That pilot has a very impressive back side,? Tenel Ka commented in a deeply serious voice.

Jaina couldn't go a second without doubling over in laugher. Her friend's straight face was just too funny to bear. ?I don't know how you can't laugh at that . . . who writes this crap??

[face_laugh]

*wipes a tear away from her eyes*

Oh, Jess, mate, brilliant!

2. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
  3. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    That was ridiculously funny. NOW FOR JACEN'S SLAVERY. You want to write about Jacen's slavery. Search your feelings--you know it to be true. :p Make that trailer good!

4. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    ?Look over there!? Jaina whispered in an excited voice. ?Very impressive.?

?What am I looking at?? Alema asked. Following where her friend?s finger was pointing, she finally understood what was so pleasing to the eye. ?I?ll say. He?s quite a looker.?

?She,? Jaina corrected. ?That Marauder Corvette is a she, and she is beautiful!?

?You were talking about the ship?? Alema asked, sounding appalled. ?I was talking about the hunk standing in front of the ship!?

?Alema is correct. That pilot has a very impressive back side,? Tenel Ka commented in a deeply serious voice.

Jaina couldn't go a second without doubling over in laugher. Her friend's straight face was just too funny to bear. ?I don't know how you can't laugh at that . . . who writes this crap??

LoL! That's hysterical! *grins* Only Jaina would be talking about a ship while everyone else is refering to a hot guy.

:Targeter:

5. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Thanks guys. ;)

I hope everyone knows that those were outtakes of old scenes at the end. Targeter, I could have sworn that you responded the same to the original post, that's why I mentioned it. :p ;)

Jae Angel

6. Solo_and_Fel

Solo_and_Fel Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2004
    Good ones, NJ.

I am surprised Mara didn't just scream out in horror.
    I can't remember. She did buy him right?

And its true: Jaina would talk about a ship while everyone else was talking about a guy. And I think she had the right to laugh. That line was funny, but especially funny coming out of Tenel Ka.

7. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    It was? *tilts head* Oh yeah, it was! Heh. I knew that. Blonde moment. Despite the fact that my hair's the anthesis of blonde. I thoguht it sounded familiar from somewhere... Shrugged it off as deja vu though. Anyways... I'll take my "tree pretty, fire bad" mindset away now before I start rambling.

:Targeter:

8. JediMasterAaron

JediMasterAaron Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 14, 2000
    This thread hasn't been upped in a good long time.

JMA

9. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Thanks for the uppage, dude. :) Haven't seen you around in a while, but glad to have you back! :) If you're around, I'm still trying to come up with the Kill Bill-like trailer for the next story in the series and I could use your film expertise on writing it. ;)

Jae Angel

10. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    Jess-

I'll be glad to help in any way that I can. That being said, for some reason my comeback tours always stop before I take my first step onto the bus, as far as this place is concerned. Maybe it'll be more permanent this time.

JMA

11. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I totally understand about this place, as it sometimes annoys me too, but I meant that I didn't see you on IM. ;)

I may eventually move my fanfic somewhere else with a better atmosphere. We'll see. If people here say that they'd rather read my stories here than on another board then I might stay.

Jae Angel

12. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    falls over with laughter, I didn't see that coming, I didn't think Luke would do it thats great

we need to see how the bidding goes :D

13. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    I totally understand about this place, as it sometimes annoys me too, but I meant that I didn't see you on IM.

Yeah, I work 7 days a week (actually 6, but the 7th day is spent doing stuff FOR the other 6) this summer so I'm busy as hell. It, to put it mildly, sucks.

JMA

14. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Ah, I fainly had time to catch up.

W00tage.

[image=http://home.earthlink.net/~mhs7603/FO/slashtest.gif]

^He's gona pay a fisit if no wes soon NJ.

15. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Oh NJ, you know we'll follow you where ever you go...what would we do without you? ;)

16. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    WESSIE NOW PLEASE NJ! PEASE! i wont be here from tomorrow thru sunday ,,, then i get back and leave the 9th for florida!

17. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Thanks for keeping this up. Here's your final post, against all odds since I'm totally beat emotionally and physically from today. Don't expect another story until at least after the awards. ;)

This one goes out to all the Wes fangirls in the house . . .

?Your turbolift awaits, m'lady,? Wes gestured gallantly before he swept Inyri off her feet and carried her into the lift.

?Are you sure you didn't leave the real Wes Janson tied up in a closet somewhere?? Inyri joked. ?I mean, I never knew this side of you. A week ago I was crying 'why me' and then you did a complete one-eighty.?

?Tonight is going to be full of pleasant surprises once we make it back to my boudoir,? he said suavely.

?You've got it all planned out, don't you?? she answered, touching a finger to the tip of his nose. ?And what happens if I don't want to spend the night in your boudoir??

?Why would you buy me if you didn't want to have your way with me?? Wes asked bluntly, looking confused.

?There's the Wes I know,? Inyri snorted.

?I'm serious! I want to know why you bought me,? he asked, his voice gentle and curious.

?I guess I wanted to find out more about the enigmatic man who is Wes Janson,? Inyri said slyly. ?But that doesn't mean I wanted to get a hot oil massage by candlelight, so don't get too wound up.?

?Awwww blaster bolts,? Wes said, looking dejected. ?Guess I better call up the oil company and tell them not to deliver that drum and the wading pool.?

?Wes!? she protested, but he was already whisking her through the threshold of his apartment. A quick command brought the lights up and they bathed the living room mess in a dim white light. ?Not exactly the candles I'd imagined.?

?Lay off, okay?? he urged. ?I'm a bachelor and I keep my place decorated in 'Early Ordered Chaos'.?

?Looks more like 'Early Roast Nerf and Cheese Sandwich' to me,? Inryi said, holding up a plate that bore his dinner from two nights ago. ?Didn't you think ahead and realize that someone might be stopping by tonight??

?Yeah, but I ran out of time after spending too much time getting this wig in place,? Wes said as he removed it and chucked it across the room and into a corner. ?Didn't even look good, did it??

?No, but you are a man,? she responded. ?I think we can forgive you.?

?Great,? he said while he cleared the remainder of junk off the surface of his sofa. ?Have a seat if you like. Can I get you something to drink??

?No thank you,? Inyri refused. ?In fact, I think I need to use your fresher. I had a few too many cups of caf at that charity ball.?

?Understandable,? Wes agreed, gesturing toward a door that still had a light on inside. He must have been in too much of a hurry to turn it off when he had left. ?Take your time.?

Once the fresher door had closed with Inyri inside, Wes sprang into action. He desperately needed an outfit change and he figured slacks and a silky shirt with the top few buttons undone would do the trick. He threw the pink dress in the corner, donned his new apparel, and put on a pair of shoes for good measure. He would be ready when she emerged, relaxing on the sofa with a flower between his teeth and a smile on his face. She wouldn't be able to resist.

The chime of the door interrupted his fantasies and Wes wondered who could be calling at this hour. Everyone on the ship must have been there when he was bought by Inyri, and no sensible man would dare interrupt him at this time of night. He would just tell them to come back another time.

He heard a shriek when he opened the door. Or was it three shrieks? ?Wessie! Yay, you got dressed up for us!? squealed the three girls.

The flower dropped from his teeth and fell to the floor. ?HOBBIE!?

[hr]

Big thanks go to OWLC, who really helped me outline this sucker. I'm sure you'll love all the oily references in this last post. ;) :p

Thanks again, guys! :D *mwah* [face_kiss] *mwah*

Jae Angel

18. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    HAHAHAH~ Major EDIT: i cant spell for one.. heehehhe~ and/... FIRST REPLY... and~ I BEAT U !! :D HAHAH 3MD/WESSIE! I BEAT U! I BEAT U! I BEAT U~ and...; just to let u guys know.. in the next few weeks.. okay possibly through the first week of AUgust.. u may not hear much from me... i will be gone with softball to the World series the 9th through the 18th.. i am going to DC shortly after that... and tomorrow through sunday i am staying at my coaches house and most likeylys will not have any inet access... so.. Kudos to all.. and i will catch up on whatever i miss when i get breaks from the mayhem! See u all next sunday night or monday (if i stay out of trouble)!

BYE BYE! Luv u all..

The Mush Queen!

Oo MmYy FfRrIiKkIiNn GOD! that was sooooo frikin awesome! but... i likeyed the kinda sorta mushy thing u are setting up for riri and wessie! (hehe had to nickname crazy since it was the lastie postie of the whole entire storae!) Sorry... :p

Great JOB! me loveyed this story sooo much and is majoryly dying for mores!

:D

LYLAS! continue teh great work.. ill talk when i get back

JG15...//... THE MUSH QUEEN! :D!

19. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] poor Wes its about to be spoiled because Hobbie wanted revenge

20. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Bows down to the Majesty that is NarundiJedi

Queen of the Funny FanFics
    Trickster-Goddess of the Blondes
    Mistress of Debauchery
    Arch-Duchess of Drama
    Madame of the Unexpected Mush
    Princess of the Pilots
    Jolly Jedi
    and
    All-Round Nutcase!

You by now should know how much I love and admire this fic, and all the characters in it! That last outtake gave the loud-at-work-giggles, thank god! Cheered up my day ;) (Yay for Wessie and RiRi! :p)

Thanks NJ! =D=

21. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Hey NJ...

I really enjoyed this story, sad to see it end, but eager for the next installment.

Thanks for creating of this hilariously funny story, and dynamic charachter..

:)
    P

22. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    LOL!

Poor me.

Hmmm, maybe a 4some.......

23. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    *smacks Wes*

[face_shame_on_you]

24. Solo_and_Fel

Solo_and_Fel Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2004
    I think my favorite phrase in that one was Early Ordered Chaos.

Super job, NJ.

Sad to see this fic end, but congrats all the same. I'll be looking for the next one after the awards. Its been a very amusing read with very interesting characters (canon and original).

:D

25. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    :(They ruined his romantic night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.