main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Attention Moron: Your Pal is Stealing Your Gal! (J/J, Kyp/Anja, more) Complete! NEW STORY PART 9/20!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NarundiJedi, Jul 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Can I get mine with Tony Chacare's Creole? MMmmmmmmmm....creole....

2. TenelKaJedi

TenelKaJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2003
    *sings*

I'm baaaaaacccckkk!!

Luv the post, NJ!!

MORE!

This is gonna be Jae Angel Klassic, I can already tell.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm beginning to think that Siri is my fav character. (Sorry Brodey)

She reminds me of someone I know when she's mad.........

*thinks*

Who can it be...

*realization hits*

I know, it's me!! 8-}

Stryke

3. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    You can get it done your way, Gambler. :p

Stryke - Glad you enjoy it so much! :) And it's good to hear somebody say they like Siri the best. I've heard plenty say they liked Brodey and Gramps, but poor Siri always grumbles to herself in the shadows. ;) It's not easy being the female with the attitude problem.

Is it just me or is this prevalent in fiction? Some characteristics are much more accepted on men than on women. Like being an impulsive, egotistical idiot. :p Brodey can do that perfectly well, but when Siri does it she's "THE *****" :p

Hmmmmmmmmm. . .

Jae Angel

4. TenelKaJedi

TenelKaJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2003
    That is so true.

Those of us who pull Irish hissy fits when we're mad get that all the time. 8-}

Stryke

5. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm Irish and I pull hissy fits one minute and make up the next. Perhaps that's more Italian than Irish. . .

Anyway, I think I'm going to give Siri that kind of personality. She can confuse Brodey with her passionate hatred and passionate love. ;)

Jae Angel

6. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    awesome awesome start I can't wait for more and the title did I mention on how appropriate it is?

more soon?

7. Sache8

Sache8 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2000
    Hehehehe... let the slap-fest begin.

Is Brodey sure he deserved that? ;)

8. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    LOL! What can I say - you both start and end fics in ways that make me laugh! The title is PRICELESS BTW... Can't wait for more!

Anna

9. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    LOL! What can I say - you both start and end fics in ways that make me laugh! The title is PRICELESS BTW... Can't wait for more!

Anna

10. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Falcon - Thanks! :D Yes, I can definitely say that the title is perfect, knowing what I know. You guys are in for a bit of a ride! ;)

Saché - Yay! I figured out the é thing! (and spent a few minutes looking around the Writers' Resource to find out how ;) ) :D It is going to be a major slap fest. I was wondering if I should include a big slapping sequence in the trailer! :p

Anyhoo, only time will tell if Brodey deserves what he gets. I personally feel he does, because he can be an aloof idiot. But even aloof idiots luck out. :p Thanks for reading! :)

Anna - Hehe, I'm happy you liked the beginning and the title! :p It's my favorite one so far, for reasons that make me chuckle since I know from brainstorming how this will turn out. ;)

Hopefully more tomorrow! Depends on what goes on. I'm thinking it's about time I do the beta thing for someone. ;)

Jae Angel

11. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    NJ- Totally great first post! I loved Siri's spewing of the beverage and Brodey's comment about her bum. Great stuff. ;)

And did I say "Die Kyp die!"? When was that? :p

12. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Thanks Liana! :D Brodey couldn't help himself. Siri really does have a culo excellente. [face_mischief]

For those of you who don't know what that means, I'm sure JMA will tell ya on his next crazy romp through this place. ;)

Jae Angel

ED: You said "Death to Kyp" in the Jag Fan club sometime before the end of 2001, probably back in November. :p

13. JediMasterAaron

JediMasterAaron Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 14, 2000
    Here's a hint:

[image=http://www.jenniferlopez.com/photos/photos/7/a.jpg]

^
    |
    |
    |

She has one too. :)

JMA

14. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    LOL! Great example, JMA. ;)

I've got a little teaser for you for the next post. . . :D

I think this paragraph says it all:

?What was that?? Kyp asked, freezing as he stooped down to grab his clothes from the floor. He already knew the answer, but he didn?t want to believe it. Brodey was just outside, looking for Anja, and he, Kyp, was standing there in the buff. Things were looking grim.

:D

Jae Angel

15. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    [face_laugh] Teaser=teh best! I can't wait for the rest! :p

Oh. 2001. That was before my conversion to the Kyp-side. Back then, I read fics where Jaina and Jag and Han beat up Kyp & Zekk. I had not yet experienced the power of DK and EL duo Kyp. :p :D

16. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Great start there NJ. Love it. Brodey/Siri clashing straight off the mark. Nothing better. :p

Looking forward to the next one, I am, so don't keep me waiting. :D

17. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*does Ewok dance of joy, then ducks as objects are thrown at her*

Can't wait for more, NJ!

~Rogue

18. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_laugh] oh good lord I can't wait for that post now

19. Obi_Wans_love_child

Obi_Wans_love_child Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    Its just all about putting Kyp in the buff aint it? :p

OWLC

20. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Liana - Hehehe, thankies! The rest is pretty entertaining, but that part stood out by itself. :p I can't wait to post it for you guys! :)

And you're forgiven about the Kyp thing. Plenty of others have flocked to the Kyp-Side in recent months, so it's only fair.

princess - Thanks! I'm glad you liked the clashing. Hopefully in this fic you'll see something other than just clashing. ;) And I think I'll see what OWLC says about the next post going up, after I get his done. :)

rogue - LOL, yes it is. :) I think I'm going to have to get another post out soon, because I love craziness. Like ewok dances. Don't let those guys sway you. We love a little ewok dance. :p

Falcon - Good! :D I was going for that sort of effect. [face_devil]

OWLC - Yes, OWLC. Yes it is. [face_mischief]

Dang, you guys were busy last night while I was sleeping! ;)

Jae Angel

21. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Hehehe, that teaser ceratinly does seem to say it all! looking forward to more soon...

And as for pulling hissy fits, I'm Irish (living in Dublin) and I'm always flying off the handle one minute, then sweet as pie the next!

22. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Thanks Shelly. Yes it does. I can tell you that much already. ;) It's going to be an eventful first few posts. :p

I guess Siri could be Irish. . .if not for her attitude problem and emotional extremes. ;) I think it's safe to say she's Irish/Italian. :cool:

Jae Angel

23. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    I guess Siri could be Irish. . .if not for her attitude problem and emotional extremes. I think it's safe to say she's Irish/Italian.

Gee...sounds like someone else I talk to on these boards quite a bit, what with the whole Irish/Italian thing. :D

JMA

24. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    You don't say, JMA. . . you don't say. ;)

Hey, I gotta go get my chicken from the microwave, but then I'll be right back! :)

Jae Angel

25. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    And when you get right back you'd better read my update on "Changes", because it's a post that took me FOREVER to write and lots of people like it and I want to know what you think about it.

*deep breath*

Booyah. :)

JMA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.