main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Attention:New Members Meeting Aug. 9th at Boise Town Square

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Jul 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Attention new members! We will be having a new member's meeting at Boise Town Square Mall in the food court Saturday the 9th at 2:30pm. This will be a general orientation for new members...fun will follow at the Mall theatres with X2! All board members will need to meet early for our leadership meeting. Contact either of the PR officers if you need more info. Thanks! Qui-Gon

2. skywalker325

skywalker325 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    oh we are? shows what I know. eh, whatever. I think I might actually be in town, it ends up.

All board members will need to meet early for our leadership meeting.

you mean officers or everyone? :confused:

3. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Officers meet early for the leadership meetings...then new members and officers meet...
    You didn't know because Cmd Williard, Idaho and I just decided on having the meeting...no one else knows either. Hope you can make it.
    Qui-Gon

4. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    Oh I can make anything. I have no life, remember?

That's why this is post 103 for me.

for today.

seriously.

5. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    This will be a general orientation for new members

Wait...isn't that what the BBQ is for? :confused:

6. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    No, it's for the "gang." Something we can all do together that doesn't involve a tv, or my kitchen table. There may be a new member or two there, but this is for us.

I look forward to seeing everyone!

7. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    alright just wondering

stupid oppm :mad:

8. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    Hey there,

Would love to go...but I work every Saturday. *sighs* Oh well...guess I'll just be a non-member for the time being.

Idaho, send me a PM cause I didn't get your phone number on my answering machine. I'm Donna, the one you met on Sunday. *grins*

9. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    don't worry, Donna, we're just getting warmed up... we'll find a way to get you involved!

10. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    Donna? like, a female name? [face_shocked]

wowwww... *poke poke*

She's real!! [face_shocked]

*dances*

I'm not the only one anymore!!! :D

11. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    Of course, I'm real. *looks indignant*

SW is just not only for males and geeks. *grins* I've been a fan since I was very young...way back in '77.

So...are you feeling lonely about being the only female in the group?

Don't worry about it, cause I used to work with all guys in my group...until I moved to a different schedule and now my supervisor is outnumbered by all of us females. *grins*

BTW, I used to know how to make faces on this board...until RL interfered and I went away for several months. Guess, I'm going to have to relearn all the skills over again. *sighs*

12. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    Being a science/math nerd, I am often outnumbered by guys in my school classes, study groups, and friends. I can't wait to start my comp sci and physics double major at NNU this fall... [face_mischief] ;)

8-}

13. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I am looking foward to meeting all of you this saturday!

14. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    Of course I remember your name Donna! I'm sorry you couldn't make it, but I'm sure there will be opportunities for you to meet the whole gang in the near future, or at least in parts ;)

Let me state that if there are any movies that you or any other potential new member might want to go see, there's probably one of us that will go see it with you!

-James-

15. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Leaders, we will probably want to meet earlier than a half an hour to discuss recent events as well as what we want to do for new members. It's my hope to have some kind of party or event for those newbies out there. Let me know what you guys think and we'll go from there!

16. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    yeah I was talking to Marc earlier and we were talking as early as noon or so, meet for lunch and have a chit-chat

17. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    PLEASE BE ADVISED:

AS OF THIS MOMENT, TIME AND PLACE ARE STILL UP IN THE AIR IN REGARDS TO THE OFFICER MEETING... RUSSELL AND I ARE IN "DISCUSSION" ABOUT HOW IT WOULD WORK OUT BEST FOR EVERYONE (including Russell) TO BE PRESENT AND GET SOME ISSUES RESOLVED! STAY TUNED TO THIS THREAD, PMs, AND/OR YOUR PHONES AND E-MAILS FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

PLEASE NOTE:
    ***HOWEVER, THE NEW-MEMBER ORIENTATION AT THE MALL WILL GO ON AS SCHEDULED!!! (waves hand like Jedi) PR OFFICERS WILL GO ABOUT THIER BUSINESS AS DISCUSSED ABOVE!***

THAT IS ALL

18. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    So this means that the new member meeting is still on Saturday but the officer meeting will likely be at a different time and place?

19. Darth_Silly_Rabbit

Darth_Silly_Rabbit Jedi Youngling

Aug 5, 2003
    I found out tonight that I'll be gone from Friday afternoon to late Sunday night to CA to visit relatives. No, no one died! :) Just for fun. But my road trip with Joe had to be canceled :( so I'm here all next week. Would it be possible for the officer's meeting to be moved from Saturday entirely? Either up to Thursday or Friday morning of later to Monday or Tuesday?

20. theboisefanforce

theboisefanforce Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2003
    AT THIS TIME THINGS ARE STILL UP IN THE AIR ABOUT "EVERYTHING", (EXCEPT THE NEW MEMBER MEETING AT THE MALL)!!!

BUT IT IS ADVISED THAT ALL CORISSPONDENCE BE STOPPED AT THIS TIME UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.