main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ATTENTION: Rendevous Point for R2's Birthday Party and Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by UluUlix, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Hello everybody!

I am posting the Rendevous point for R2's Party and QCJO meeting. And no, it will not be Tatooine or near Sullust. For everyone located in and around the Quads, we will be meeting at the parking lot of Carlos O Kelly's in the Wal-Mart Shopping Center in Moline on Saturday at 3:30! This is coveniently located just off I-74 and John Deere Rd.

Please PM me if you need more information especially if you need directions and cannot make it to the Rendevous point. For any Noobie-PM meets Private message me.

2. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    We will meet on the West side of Carlos O Kelly's-which means between Carlos and Steak N Shake. Everyone kosher with this?

3. Mandalorian_Bad-Ass

Mandalorian_Bad-Ass Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2005
    so Kosher it hurts!!! This will be my first QCJO meeting. Big Tim has told me alot about you guys and I cant wait to meet you all.. some of you I met at Toys R Us... LOL a Mandalorian in the Jedi Order.. who'lda thunk it?? Whos bringin the Jawa Juice??

4. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
  5. QCJediGal

QCJediGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2005
    I'll so be there!!! and so looking forward to it

6. Mandalorian_Bad-Ass

Mandalorian_Bad-Ass Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2005
    I posted a thread, but nobody is reading it so I will mention it again here...

My car is kinda flaking out on me and I dont know if I should try to drive it all the way to Hampton, so I was wondering if I could hitch a ride with someone from Carlos O'Kellys out to the party..

7. qcJediJes

qcJediJes Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2002
    Steve, I can't attend tonight's meeting 'cause I've got to work until 7:00 selling booze at Gendler's and immediately afterwards I've got a family get together for my sister's birthday today. Do you think it would be possible to email me the details about what's going down? (I've already got my tickets for the 12:05 showing). If so, send 'em my way at beotaimh@yahoo.com. Thanks, man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.