1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:WA Attention RPG'ers

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Sith Magician, Nov 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    The 2nd sunday in march, then fortnightly beyond that,
    also, what does everyone think, instead of everyone bringing chips and coke to the games, of paying $5 per game, and I use that to get an assortment of munchies and drinks for the following game?
  2. UmmYep Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll be in for that, sounds like a good idea
  3. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    Does "The 2nd sunday in march, then fortnightly beyond that" mean that it starts on the 10th? Coz umm... That's my dad's birthday and the day before that is my parents 25th Wedding Anniversary. Soup and I have been invited to both.

Oh, and Jester is back. :)
  4. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Thing is Grizz has something on the 3rd sunday, and the first sunday is out,

I may have to get everyone to post with what days they are available.
  5. Grizzly Jedi Master

star 4
    huhwha?? I have something on the 2nd sunday being the 10th of march, and was under the impression it was gonna kick off this sunday, being the 3rd ?[face_plain]
  6. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Ok, Will everyone in the RPG group please post and let me know what each of their individual stories are? because I'm confused...
  7. UmmYep Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I'm busy the 10th as well...
    But the 3rd is kewl...
  8. Grizzly Jedi Master

star 4
    heheeh I've had my diary marked for the 3rd of march since the meeting, and the whiteboard in the kitchen as well :)
  9. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, unfortunately, the 3rd is now out,
    as is the 10th, but the fortnight after is sweet. and at this stage, each one from then on.

EDIT: Ok, I've taken steps to make sure we should be right for this sunday, can we have confirmation from those ppl involved please?
    I'm open to having it here, actually that would make my reorganising stuff a hell of a lot easier, I know there's not a lot of room here, but we'll work around it.
    Also, can someone who has Shelly's contact details please tell her? I don't feel like getting told off again....
  10. Darth_Soup Jedi Master

star 3
    So can we get confirmation on this...... we are playing this Sunday, like in three days time?

If so that makes life much easier!!
  11. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Also, if all players could have a miniture to represent there character, an "official" one, something you've made up, something you've customised, I don't care, but something.

Keep in mind the modelling day at Wookies ;)
  12. Grizzly Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll get the Twi'leks number off Fat bastard tonight and give her a buzz
  13. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Also, I'd like to know what everyone thinks of making this monthly instead of fortnightly?

I remember the main reason for it being fortnightly was to get into a rythym, and so noone would forget the story.

However, monthly, aside from making some personal issues much easier, would give me time to make and prepare more story, and also for SG to chronicle our campaign in a comic style, or at least a better chance to get it started.

Anyway, we can talk about this on Sunday. :)
  14. Darth_Soup Jedi Master

star 3
    Also, this Sunday, or whenever all of you are together, I will be discussing the AD&D campaign, so if you want to be in it..... be there.

If you can't make it, post on here and I will give you the details....
  15. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Can ppl who are coming to Wookie's model making tomorrow also bring some plywood or balsa, or anything they think they can make tattooine bulidings out of,
  16. Sith_Jester Jedi Knight

star 2
    I will endeavour to attend, if your eyes are hurting, then I'm there.
  17. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, some serious developments, one character, the go between for the soldiers and pilot in the group, and Jabba's majodormo, is lying scattered over a wide area of desert, Evidence has been brought to Jabba's right hand of an assasination attempt on Jabba's life. Whether or not he decides to inform Jabba of this plot, or use the information himself is yet to be decided, and the person behind, or hired to do, the assasination has escaped, with noone knowing if he has now used all his henchmen, or if he still has more resources.

All the surviving characters now have the use of a skiff armed with an E-web blaster canon, and are kind of in the balance, as far as their employ in Jabba's network goes, with the death of the Twi'ilek Beel Onga, All except Jester's character, Benona Bender, who is a slave owned by the Hutt.

So if we're now doing this every 4 weeks, that means the next session, with all surviving characters returning to Jabba's townhouse in Mos Eisley to find where they now stand, will take place on Sunday, the 31st of March.

18. Darth_Soup Jedi Master

star 3
    OK..... for all members of the AD&D game, which by my count is SM, SG, Griz, UmmYep, SL, and Sith Jester.

You can either bring munchies, or we can do a bulk pizza buy, or both, but standard rules do apply, everyone try to bring something......

We start at 7, and you all know where i live :p

DS
  19. SithLeia Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I'll be there, but a bit earlier , is that ok
  20. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    Should be alright... We'll be here all day... I'll be floating in and out of the room as I have TAFE homework to do, but yeh... We'll be here all day.

See everyone tomorrow night... :)
  21. SithLeia Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I'm fine getting home , can anyone offer me a lift to DS's place ?
  22. Sith_Jester Jedi Knight

star 2
    Koki, prehaps we should have an RPG-SW thread and an RPG-DD thread to make things easier on my brain, confusing me would be a bad thing (tm) esp. if Jester=&@# then Ka0s ensues.

BTW I'm werking on a campain/world based on d20 DD but its still in the works and I'll poke an update to let ppl know and get interested parties to assist in review and play.

*little tip, you'll need to roll up about 3 maybe four chars ;)*
  23. UmmYep Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sounds... confusing...
    I'll be in that!
  24. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds funky, I might give it a go... If people can bare with my not really knowing how to play and stuff... Either that or I can just watch and laugh... :)
  25. Sith_Jester Jedi Knight

star 2
    Watching and laughing is for DM's only :p

I think I'll call her, Mini-DM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.