main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Attention San Fernando Valley Fans

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Silent_Bob_West, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent_Bob_West

Silent_Bob_West Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    As of now, there is no board to represent the San Fenando Valley. A few of us from the valley are working on it. All it takes is for three of us to PM the Pacific RSA and tell her that we want a Valley board. Consider this an official call. I think there are plenty of Star Wars Fans in the San Fernando Valley. If you are a Valley Fan, let yourselves be known. Contact Mara_Jade_Fan ,the Pacific RSA, as soon as possible.

2. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    This is more of a social forum. Please try the FanForce Comminications forum and the local regional forum for your region. Thanks.

3. Clawdite_Daisy

Clawdite_Daisy Jedi Master star 2

Apr 4, 2003
    Give the guy a break. He's just trying to get the word out. Don't be such a know it all.

4. Silent_Bob_West

May 19, 2002
    My Bad Rox. Feel free to delete this thread. I will reopen it in the Pacific Realm area. I also put a thread like this another general board so you can delete that one too. Peace.

And Daisy, no need to defend me. Rox is just doing his job. From the looks of it, you seem to be new to the boards. These boards are for information not insults. You don't want to get banned from the boards over something this petty.

5. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    Daisy I wasn't trying to be a know it all, I was just telling him that so he could get a better response in those forums. Most people do look in this forum for these type of threads. We use the FanForce Communications forum specifically for these type of threads.

6. Silent_Bob_West

May 19, 2002
    That's right Rox. By the way within a day of posting on the correct thread, the San Fernando Valley Board was officially open. Thanks again Rox. Feel free to visit the SFV Board anytime you want. You too Daisy. Are you really a Bounty Hunter?

7. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    Glad to hear things are working out in your forum. If you ever need anything just ask.

8. Clawdite_Daisy

Clawdite_Daisy Jedi Master star 2

Apr 4, 2003
    For the record Bob, I'm not a Bounty Hunter, I just work for one. I am an office coordinator for a Bail Bonds Service. I do go on stakeouts for my boss sometimes. Hours stink but he pays me nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.