main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ATTENTION: Season 3 download links here >>

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Blackout, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boostincoyote

boostincoyote Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2005
    sorry if i dont find ur jokes amusing, but why the hell am i going to pay for something when i can dl it for free.

2. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    Perhaps for the same reason you wouldn't walk into the toy aisle and grab a cartful of Star Wars toys and carry them out of the store without paying for them...which is effectively the same thing.

Maybe because you're respectful of other people's property and the rights and laws governing their use of it? After all, selling items are what in fact pays the creators, and thus ensures that more of the things you like are created in the future.

Also because offering up illegal downloads or discussing them is pretty much against the TOS here on the TFN forums.

Just a few thoughts.

3. boostincoyote

May 18, 2005
    I bet a million dollars im not the ONLY one that has dl movies,songs and episodes illegally on this forum. But i am probably the only one with TESTICLES to state it openly.

Just a thought

4. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    warning - promoting illegal activities is against the rules of this forum - so stop talking about it. There are legal AOL links in this thread, which I advise you to use. Any further comments about illegal downloads, or attacks on other users will lead to bans.

5. boostincoyote

May 18, 2005
    just stating the obvious. no more comments

6. TheWookiee

TheWookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2005
    Oh well, he needs to specify when asking those types of questions! [face_laugh]

EDIT: Oops, didn't see malkieD2's comments before posting this. Pretend I didn't make the above comments.

7. boostincoyote

May 18, 2005
    malkie edit that's a flame. Besides, it's "you're", not "your" - irony overload, no?

8. TheWookiee

TheWookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2005
    malkie edit repost of above

9. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    final warning guys - stop the little baits and flames at each other - I simply won't tolerate it, and I'll be forced to issue bans.

Use this thread to discuss the legal downloads, and leave it at that :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.