main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Attention SWG gamers! More fun in SWG!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Jan 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    I have created a "gaming room" in my SWG house to play RPGs INSIDE of SWG. I have 6 sets of game dice that you can have made inside the game. (People who play get a complimentary set of Dice)

So Im looking for four players who would be interested in joining a roleplay INSIDE of SWG. (Myself and Vitrious are already going to play)

If interested please post here and let me know your SWG name so I can send you email, wayppoints, etc.

Also Im thinking of doing this on Friday evenings. If everyone can post what evening works best for them or if sat/sun day works better let me know.

Is this the ULTIMATE in geekdom? You betcha! Will it be fun? Of course! And unlike in real life (cough, Shea, Cough, Sam) if you can get someone to accept a duel then you can kill the player for doing something stupid in game, in the game. If you get my drift.

Please note, First come first served, space is limited in this exciting new RPG, BTW we will be playing Star Wars, but since our characters are already IN Star Wars it will be called something else.... like Real Life Roleplay or RLR for short... Something like that.

Note: This is open to anyone on Ahazi and not restricted to Henderson Fan Force members, but seating is limited.

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I be interested, though Saturday early afternoons, and Sundays after about 1 are good for me. Oh and in game I'm Luam Htrad :-D

**EDIT** These times are only until I acquire the necessary parts that I still need to make my computer run it....Including a CPU, Hard Drive, and Video Card.

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Ok, I gotta ask: What game are you playing? Are you playing SW?

4. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    We will be playing Star Wars, since I know those rules the best and everyone knows how to generate a character.

5. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Since we're going to be in Star Wars we could call it Modern....since we're going to be playing Star Wars...technically it would be modern...Just an idea.

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I am interested. What times on Friday night?

7. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Me too Me too!

8. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    mee too mee too!!!!

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    How does friday around 8:00 sound to everyone?

10. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    BTW all spots are taken, thank you

Inean
    Talon
    Axia
    Jankarrakaopenhiemer
    Lady Obiwan
    Vitrious
    and some other guy off in england

11. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    sounds good.

12. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I'll make it a point to remember to be at the church on Friday so I can join you guys.

13. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I doubt we will start this friday, everyone needs to come with characters and the like first. So draw up a character so I can take a look at it on saturday.

No ewoks
    No Goofy names like Asphixia Forgettobreathe

hmmmm btw, what era does everyone want to play in?

14. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I will be unable to play... Fridays, I can sporadically get to my computer for a few minutes at a time, but I am not really freed up until around 9:45 or 10 PM. At that point, I can play....

will that work out?

15. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Is it possible to get more geeky than this? Playing an RPG as avatars in an MMORPG, wow. I wish I could play too...

16. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Alrighty I'll get right on making that character up....I must warn you now though...the computer that I usually play on is a pain in the butt and has a fetish with kicking me off of the game. So when we play I might tend to get booted quite often until Mr. Bielich can fix it. But yes I believe that this is the ultimate stage in Geekdome.

17. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    are all the spots filled up? I would like to play, I can do fridays.

Ekul

18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    okay you two are in, make up characters. Just remember the more people play the less people play.

Okay so what era does everyone want

19. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    No, don't count me in as I don't have an active SWG account. That was why I said I wished I could play.

20. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I vote for post empire pre NJO

21. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Know what would be even geekier? If you LARP'ed in Galaxies. Think about it, won't you?

Axia: You are being chased through the forest by rabid ewoks. They are throwing stones at you.

Ekul: Do I see any places to hide?

Axia: You see a dip, covered by some tree branches, where you think you could slip in and be fairly hidden.

Ekul: (Gets up) Okay, I dive, head first into the dip. (Dives, head first, underneith the table) I pull out my blaster and wait for them to pass. (He equips his blaster and waits underneith the table in a prone position.)

-----

Yeah, so what you guys are doing is only mostly geeky.

22. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    this is really funny! Star Wars characters playing Modern. :D

23. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Is there anyway we could be force sensitive?

24. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    dudes, i dont live out there so i cannot give my character sheet.....a solution?

25. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    PM it to Axia on here or Email it to Axia in game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.