main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Attention SWG gamers! More fun in SWG!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Jan 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Anyone else want to be Force sensitive? I have Jan and Talon so far.

If you have created a character PM thier stats to me.

<.>

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Axia if you could let me know how you're gonna do that so I can do my skill ranks I'd greatly appreciate it...I need to get paid again....The Gamekeeper has all the RPG books at 40% off....Star Wars Revised Core Rule Book: Retail: $40, 40% off: $24....I'm buying it

3. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    The people that are going to be force sensitive will find out during the game. And unless theres a big objection the era will be REBELLION.

But heres the thing, you will all start out as low-level imperials, Where you go from there who knows but thats where we are starting.

4. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Sounds good to me....although I've never seen anyone part of the empire that was literally blue....except for Thrawn.

5. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I will have my character sheet for you sometime tonight...I need to steal someone's Alien Anthology Book to finish it.

6. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Force Sensitive for me please....

And........Drum roll please......

I'd like to introduce Jenos Ki'vea (Ki_Vea here - Jenos in SWG)

He's my "husband" from SWG on the Eclipse server, and we both have characters on Ahazi now, so we are joining the RPG in the MMORPG.

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE we are all such super Geeks! ROFL

Ok and the husband thing is gonna get confusing for me but Oh well. LOL And somehow I'm married to women, hummmm...... I'll have to think about that one. /grin /giggle

HHEEEERRREEE's JENOS.........
    ---------------------------------
    Um ok so it's 2am in the UK and he's gone to bed. But he will say HOWDY tomorrow. :)

7. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    when are we starting?

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I am going to shoot for next friday, for those of you that wish to discuss the game or your characters tonight I will be on at 8:00 PM PST to do so. (I may be on earlier than that but thats the official time Im starting for, actually a liitle after 8 as thats when the boo goes to bed but, you get the picture.)

Where: Ahazi Server, Naboo, Caserta City, Axia Euxine's house. (Once in game give axia a /tell for coordinates)

When 8:00 PM pst

Supplies: Outside of SWG: At least your character sheet.
    Inside SWG: You, I have dice INSIDE SWG to give to all of you. Once in a group everyone can see your dice rolls, very cool.

Why? Becuase we will be playing Star Wars INSIDE Star Wars, what could be better.

Anyone is invited, you do not have to play to watch or just hang out.

Please RSVP here so I know if ANYONE is going to show up.

If Dwaaf/Kleff/MoronDude shows up there may even be a fight or two, we love to duel!

9. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I might not be able to show up. I ahve to go see Lost in Translation with some classmates of mine after work, and I'm not sure when I'll get home.

10. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Official launch of Axia's MMORPGSWRPG this friday at 8:00 pm PST!

Morondude, Ive seen your character, your set!
    Janaranabobana, Ive seen yours, your set.

People who need to at least pm me their stats,

Ladyobiwan and the otherguy, Vitrious, and Talon

Just remember, dont care what you do (no Ewoks) but you start off as loyal citizens of the Empire.

Anyone who hasnt done so role 1 d4 and tell me the results.

11. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    There is quite a chance I will not be able to make it at 8:00pm. I made plans with Sam and Steve that I would join their activities Friday at 7:00pm. I'm not sure when it will end, but I'll try to get online as soon as I can... in fact, I'll log off in your gaming room, so you will know exactly when I log back on, and I'll know if I'm too late.

12. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I too will be attending Moka's events...but the computer I play on is in the same building so once it's done it won't take me that long to get on the game.

13. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Janky, have any idea how long it'll last?

14. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    We'll be done with most of the stuff around 8:15-8:30. Then if you want to stay around after that and play capture the flag, we will be doing that until probably 10:00 or 10:30.

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    ooooo ctf

16. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia, did I roll 1d4 for you?

17. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
  18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Yes you did Talon, Im thinking I may have to delay again if two of my players are going to be absent that long, what does everyone think?

19. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I will not be playing capture the flag. I have a feeling my mouth will be hurting a lot that night. So I will be on between 8:15-8:30 if you do not postpone.

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    oh okay and if its cavities dude get Aleve, pop about four of those if its mind-numbing pain.

21. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    No...it's wisdom teeth...I'm expecting the doc to give me some good pain pills.

22. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Gotcha, MTFBWY

23. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    what do I need to get you a character sheet?
    Is there a game on tonight?
    Are there restrictions on class or species that I roll up?
    Point buy or roll?
    Age restrictions on my character?
    CAn I be force sensitive or do I wait and see
    where planet and city is your house on?
    can you email me the waypoint?
    What era did you settle on again?

:)

24. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Um... if the Saturday game is cancelled, why not play on Saturday night? I doubt I'll be home before 10:00, and I'd really hate to miss the first night.

25. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    with all the interest in this game I doubt an actual game will start tonight (I hope we do, b ut Im just being realistic), we will be discussing th game and characters and so forth. If theres enough interest we may play Tonight and saturday.

No age restrictions, no force user classes, no ewoks (this is a serious game), you rolled for whether or not you were force sensitive you will find out in game whether or not you are.

You all sart out as members of or working for the Empire and the time frame is slightly after Empire, perhaps during when we start.

Point by on characters and you can email me your stats in game if you want. or PM me them here.

My house in game is on Ahazi, on Naboo in Caserta city, Ill send you a waypoint in game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.