main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho ATTENTION! This months meeting is now scheduled for Saturday, August 28th at 7:30pm!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    NBO GANG:
    Since I haven't heard from everyone, and the general concensus seems to be more for meeting this coming Saturday, that is when I've scheduled the meeting.

Where: BSU SUB - Second Floor
    When: 7:30pm

Agenda:
    1.On-Campus Club Stuff
    2.Dues
    3.Elections-When do we vote again?
    4.Club Responsibilities and our roles in the club- We need to step it up!
    5.Activities- Idea's? Please speak up!
    6.DVD RELEASE
    7.Voting people back into positions
    8.Fandamonium Report
    9.Other

If there are any other agenda items you'd like to add to the list, feel free to e-mail them to the club e-mail, or post them here. Thanks.

2. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Regarding the DVD release... was the group still looking at helping Hastings out with the promotion of this? This was originally going to be an exchange for getting help from them with the IMAX project. If so, the contact info for the Fairview location is as follows:

Tiffany Cartwright - store manager
    375-3151

If you'd like, I could follow this through. I just need someone to tell me what they'd like done... (I think we should still do it and maybe get a radio remote to go along with it?)
    EDIT: If it comes together well, and we have good participation from EVERYONE!!!! I think this could be great PR for the group!

3. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Yeah Marc, if you feel like following it through, go right ahead...wait though until we have our meeting so that we can decide exactly what we want to do.
    Thanks!

4. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    you should add celebration 3 to the agenda, just to see where everyone still stands.

5. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Here is the agenda as it now stands.
    This is not a scare tactic, but a reflectional meeting. Everyone should be at this meeting to discuss what our future holds. So here it is:

NEW BOISE ORDER

AGENDA

1. On-Campus Club Stuff
    Deadline to reconfigure our by-laws to BSU constitution: October 26th, 2004
    Must have 9credits to hold an ?official? position.
    Must have 3credits to be a casual member.
    49% of members can be non-students.
    2. Dues
    New slate?
    Do we even continue dues?
    If so, we should start paying next month.
    3. Elections- when do we vote again?
    June 2005.
    4. DVD Release
    What are we doing?
    5. Activities- what are we doing next?
    James, Batman thing? Is this happening James? BBQ? Resident Evil: Apocalypse
    One monthly meeting, one fun, get together meeting
    6. Comic-Con Report
    Dan?s Report. Cody?s Report. Full disclosure on what happened to the IMAX project.
    7. Skywalker Ranch Report
    What happened? Was it worth it?
    8. Club Positions/Voting
    What positions is everyone in right now? Kasey as VP? Eric back as Secretary?
    9. July- The non-existent meeting
    2-3 people from our BSU booth outreach showed up at 7pm at the bronze horse and no one was there- this is unacceptable.
    10. Fandamonium Report
    What happened? Dan?s report. Cody?s report. Kasey?s report.
    11. Club Responsibilities
    FROM THE BY-LAWS:
    Member Responsibilities:
    To remain a member in good standing, a member of the New Boise Order MUST:
    · Make a reasonable effort to attend NBO events and activities.
    Honestly, analyzing your efforts, have you done your part for this club?
    Options- Do we just dissolve the club and do stuff as friends?
    Do we step it up %100 right now and keep it going?
    Do we give it a month and see where we are by then?
    Communication- what?s the best time and way to get a hold of you Russ, and will you respond?
    12. Other- Fan club swing, Celebration III, clone wars, etc. Have you gotten your membership kits yet??? AVP.

So that's it. I think we'll have a very full meeting and it is looking good. Thanks.

6. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Well said. I am looking forward to fixing some of the problems and getting the club running smooth again.

7. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I'm anxious to find out what you guys want done with the DVD release. I'll do my best with the time I have left to make it good.
    (sounds like I'm dying from some terminal disease, huh?) Oh, well, I'll try to make it! But if there's too much chatting and not enough "down to business" during the actual meeting time, I'll have to check out. I have too many other things to do before I move. Chatting is cool, but let's get the biz done first! (please ;) )

8. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Thanks for making the effort Marc! It's nice to see that someone who is not even in the club anymore wanting to come down and share in an important meeting, and even gives notice that he'll be there....
    hummmmm.

9. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Well, after meeting with all the original club members tonight, I'm glad to say that the kinks have been worked out. We will still have the meeting tomorrow at 7:30, and still have the same agenda, although a lot of it will be breezed through this time.
    Please bring all the stuff we might need at this meeting.
    I'm going to bring all the names of people Cody and James need to contact.
    Russ should bring the stuff for Eric- all the club literature. I'll bring what I have.
    Bring your by-laws.
    That's it for now I think!
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.