main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Attetion! Attetion! Nashville Fan force Members Lunch on Aug 31

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by padmeamidala55, Aug 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    hi guys just wanted to let you guys now a couple of us are getting together for lunch on Aug.31@11:00 in front of my building The Andrew Johnson Tower located at 710 JAmes Robertson Parkway. All Fan force memebrs are invited(You will have to buy your own lunch) but we haven't deceided where to go yet. If ti is raining we'll meet in the lobby of my building but all of you are invited.

2. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    I'd love to, but I have to wait on Pest Control in the morning and have to go to work at 1pm. Guess I'll catch you all another time. Keep me posted on the meetings! :)

3. LADY_PRINCESS

LADY_PRINCESS Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2001
    Sorry. I can not make it to the lunch meeting. I have to work and I have shorter lunches on Friday so I can leave earlier.
    What do you guys do at lunceons and meetings?
    Is it all about SW's or do you guys get personal?

4. RedZot

RedZot Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2001
    i would love to go to lunch with yall... i will do my best to make it since i dont have to be at work till 1pm anyway.... No promisses but i will try to make it... if i do come how will i recognize yall?

5. RedZot

RedZot Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2001
    as i understand that most people wont be able to make lunch meeting. I have offerd in the past to use a meeting space that i rent out once a month to hang out at if yall like... I know the other group of people that will be meeting there would be happy to have yall share the space... they are all star wars fans... it would help both groups grow...

6. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Hey RedZot, sounds like a nice plan to meet there. I will get with Hama and see what he thinks. We do need a standard meeting place. If that doesn't work, restaurants are always nice.

Oh yeah, to answer Lady_Princess, well we mostly talk Star Wars I suppose, but we only get personal if everyone else does. We sort of fly by the seat of our pants. :D

7. RedZot

RedZot Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2001
    ok i dont wanna hear nothing about nobodys pants!!!
    do any of yall have the MSN instant messanger?
    if you do feel free to IM me at REDZOT@hotmail.com
    i am on some where 24/7 for the most part

8. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    I'll be there at lunch. I'll be wearing a St. Louis Blues hockey jersey. Should be easy enough to spot.

9. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    A little warm to be pulling out the hockey sweaters, eh?

10. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
  11. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    I will be wear blue jeans and a scooby-doo shirt or a tennessess titians/redcross t-shirt and we are mtg in front of my building, the only problem i see redzot is thaT I wouldn't have a way to that meeting the only time i can met you guys is during the day becuase i live away a prety good ways from Nashville And redzot another way you can recomgize me is by my short blond hair

12. RedZot

RedZot Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2001
    ok..... i am gonna try to be there.... you wont miss me... promise... LOL
    i have a tendancy to stand out in a crowd... if i am not there sorry... i over sleped... LOL
    do any of yall have the MSN messanger? if so add me to the list!!

13. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Really hate that I can't be there...oh well...maybe someday. You guys have fun. I'll see ya sometime.

14. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Aw man I couldn't make it! I gave MapQuest directions to 710 James Parkway insted of James Robertson Parkway and I ended up in the sticks. That sucks. Oh well I will make it to the next one. BTW the website is almost done I am just tweaking this JavaScript that detects the user's resolution and redirects them to a page designed for their screen settings. I should have something for you guys to look at by this afternoon.

15. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Heh. Good thing we didn't wait for you. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.