ATTN: all registered members of the WisconsinFanForce.org message board

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by BYOB_Kenobi, Mar 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 5
    The upgrade of the WisconsinFanForce.org message board (or as I like to call it "the good board") is complete, but the URL has changed slightly. [link=http://www.wisconsinfanforce.org/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi]Click here.[/link]

The menu on the main site has not yet been updated, so change your bookmarks, or whatever. Of course, you can still access the forum by going to [link=http://www.wisconsinfanforce.org/forums]http://www.wisconsinfanforce.org/forums[/link].

That is all.

sincerely yours,
    The Management
  2. JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I registered on that board but am having trouble navigating it. I can only see one message thread when I log in, is that correct? Any suggestions for this newbie? You're my only hope.
  3. Mauler_II Jedi Master

star 3
    You only have access to certain parts when you start off. As we get to know you your acccount will get more access. If you want some more info on it post in the purgatory section of the other board.

:)
  4. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 5
    Keep in mind that we are under no obligation to provide any such information.
  5. JediJoeMadman Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Pay no attention to Tom. I think he's just happy to have another Newbie to mess with.
  6. JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Actually, Purgatory seems to be the perfect place for me. You must have known I was coming.

I'm there but bear with me as I'm not online every night, it sometimes will take me a few days to reply.
  7. Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling

star 3
    help... ive been trying to get onto the new board but everytime i try to get into the tree house.. i get this weird page with what might be java script on it... any help yould be nice... thanks
    red
  8. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 5
    The Treehouse is temporarily closed. That's why I opened up the Temporary Treehouse.
  9. JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    How long am I banished in Purgatory? It's hard to post when I've only got one thread to look at.
  10. Mauler_II Jedi Master

star 3
    The other board is much more about friends getting together and posting their ideas rather than a SW board. Some things posted there can be a tad "personal" so we are a bit restrictive with new members. We all meet fairly regularly (generally once a week) and know each other pretty well.

We are trying to work out a better solution for new members.

Please be patient.

Thanks!
  11. JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Meet in person or online once a week?

And yes, it is a bit hard to get to know you all when I can't talk to anyone. Just being honest, nothing bad meant by that. I would enjoy off-SW conversations as well.
  12. Mauler_II Jedi Master

star 3
    In person!

We're fanatical.
  13. Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling

star 3
    sorry i was wrong in my naming... even the temp wont let me in... am very sad...
  14. JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Nothing wrong with fanatical! Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you sometime. I haven't actually been to Milwaukee since the Nascar race last June, but that's only because we don't have anything else to go there for.
  15. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 5
    Any one of us could give you three to five reasons to visit Milwaukee.

Come to think of it, we ought to be on the payroll of the Department of Tourism.
  16. Mauler_II Jedi Master

star 3
    Come to think of it, we ought to be on the payroll of the Department of Tourism.

Quoted for truth

(as Tom would say)
  17. JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Never even been to Mayfair, we hit the big mall in Appleton instead.

If you can ever recommend things for a couple in their mid-20s to do, please go right ahead. We're always looking for new things to check out.
  18. solo414 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Is anyone else getting a Page Cannot be Found message when you try to log in to the Ikon board?
  19. Mauler_II Jedi Master

star 3
    Yes - Tom is working on getting it fixed.
  20. SySnootles Jedi Youngling

star 3
    No Megan, you're not the only one. The board went down sometime yesterday evening. I get an error message that immediately takes me to my browser's search function, implying that the URL does not exist. Beats the heck out of me what's going on.
  21. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 5
    Customer Service has been notified. It's probably server problems. It should be back up soon.
  22. LauedGiind Jedi Youngling

star 2
    It still is not working. :(
  23. JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I was on earlier this evening, around 6 I think, and I can get on now too.
  24. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 5
  25. solo414 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thank the Force. I was going through withdrawl there!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.