main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ATTN: All RMFF Members, Casual Posters, Visiting FFers (Basically Everyone)

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Sep 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    OPEN LETTER ANNOUNCEMENT

Many of you may have noticed the absence of one of our members. chunk_the_jawa has decided, after much deliberation, that he will be vacating his post as the RMFF City-Rep, as well as taking a break from the group as a whole.

There were many factors in this decision and we would like to respect his choice.

As a result, following the announcement at our general meeting today, a new City-Rep was voted into office. I will be taking over this position, in addition to the one I am currently handling (Secretary/Historian). At some point we may have someone else take over the Secretary position, but until that time I will continue to maintain those records.

Also, as a result of Mike's leaving, the Smuggler's Alliance Rep position became available. During the meeting it was offered to vperozo (who may be changing his screenname, so watch out), and he accepted. It will take him a little time to adjust to the surroundings before he will have the website running up to his liking. So, everyone is being asked to give him that time to adjust and offer any help or suggestions that you feel may help him to improve on the current site design. Hopefully, there aren't any lingering effects from his recent coma that will detract from his abilities. ;) :D

I want to thank everyone for sticking w/ us during this somewhat confusing time and I hope that this will be a smooth transition, with fewer bumpy roads.

Thank you all again for everything you have done and will continue to contribute to the RMFF.

Thanks,

-Jennifer

2. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    sneaks in quietly and slowly raises hand....

I think I'm the new big taco for IG-88. Michael can confirm or deny that, but I think that's what we decided this morning while I was still awake and he had just gotten up :)

3. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Kudos to all for steppin' up at this juncture of the RMFF saga......

A little ditty about these command positions from one who's been there......it's a tough field to hoe, and as such these folks deserve our undivided support and attention. To those brave souls willing to hold aloft the banners of command.....lead from the front; guide, don't demand; find compromise in all things...even compromise, and stand by yur troops! OOOOooRRRRAAAH!

4. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Chunk's gone? *sniff* :_| NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

we will miss you...all of you. :)

Good luck Jen...in taking over this position. Make up proud. :)

5. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Sorry, Cory, I forgot about that one (I only glanced at the convo you & Michael had this morning, which is probably why I didn't remember).

/eheheh ahem/ And Cory will be coordinating the IG-88 SIG

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    So I miss a meeting and everything changes...

*sigh*

Figures.

;) :p

Congrats Jen, I hope you don't develop an ulcer or anything! And we'll miss you Chunky-monkey! ;)

7. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Okay, I'm just a visitor, but I view the withdrawal of anyone as a loss. I don't know what else to say exept I'm saddened by a Fan Force family member having tough times and making tough decisions. My best wishes to all here.

-Void/Bill

8. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    There was a meeting today? [face_blush] And from what I've seen, it was a bad one to miss too...

*SB*

9. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    It really wasn't the same without you STAR, Micah was like "any other underage people here?"

We didn't build anything, we just talked and ate (thanks to Spike & friends).

10. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    yeah for a "costuming and props" meeting, we didn't get any of either done :)

11. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    But you have to admit it was fun. :)

12. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    aye, that it was :)

13. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Well I know as soon as I told Micah we had a Nat look alike he really wanted to meet you Ash. Heheh... ahhh..oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.