main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

attn: deathofluke, njoconspirator, etc

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Darth Ludicrous, Feb 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    That's the easy explanation but it doesn't get into the obvious schizophrenic undercurrents of there mind, ;).

2. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

I didn't get the impression of schizo-effective disorder from this goon, just a pimordial urge to annoy. Kinda like what if Peewee Herman was a force of nature or universal constant.

3. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Ya know, they may have gotten their EU knowledge from the Expanded Universe section of the OS and the Expanded Universe portion of the various databank entries.

4. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    "Kinda like what if Peewee Herman was a force of nature or universal constant."

LOL.

"Ya know, they may have gotten their EU knowledge from the Expanded Universe section of the OS and the Expanded Universe portion of the various databank entries."

Ya, that's possible let's just hope they don't start quoting actual NJO events, [face_plain].

5. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

Easy enough to and do quickly- read a couple of book synopsies or time line or two, and he's set.

6. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    Next they will be simulating ExU, inside of lit forum, [face_plain].

7. ParanoidAni-droid

ParanoidAni-droid Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001

Um... perhaps you guys shouldn't give him (and it IS a HIM) any ideas! ;)

8. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Hey, if it's a movie purist thinking their being cute and that we can't touch them if their coming from the OS might well need some ideas. If they start actually reading the EU to make those foolish posts of theirs, they might actually end up liking the EU and stop making em.

9. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
  10. loser_fett

loser_fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2001
    Forget about PeeWee, this guy is fast approaching Carrot Top levels of anoyance.

11. LRTakmen44

LRTakmen44 Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2002
    Haha! ever seen the movie chairman of the board with carrot top in it? HORRIBLE! It's so bad. I want to know who is as annoying as that guy and I'll never post on this board again if there is one!

12. wampa

wampa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    I knew Crow_T_Fett wasn't Mastadge right away just by looking at his icon. Mastadge's icon is what he likes. He'd never use a male icon. But I do miss seeing his Slave Leia icon though.

As to the stars, I'm glad they're not as easily viewed. Newbies might have gotten the wrong impression that quantity of posts is more important than quality. But that's just a nice way of saying that I've been around for several years but don't have a large post count. :D

13. Crow_T_Fett

Crow_T_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Feb 6, 2002
    <<sigh>>

Guess I've learned never to trust a ;) to get the sarcasm across...

14. Dev Sibwarra

Dev Sibwarra Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 1999
    I got the impression that he started a thread complaining about NJO, didn't get the response he wanted, and decided to go on a trolling spree. Could be wrong, though.

15. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    "<<sigh>>

Guess I've learned never to trust a to get the sarcasm across..."

Yes, I'm sure some of us saw the sarcasm. Probably why we leading you to slipping up on your intended joke, ;).

16. loser_fett

loser_fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2001
    I want to know who is as annoying as that guy and I'll never post on this board again if there is one!
    Maybe I was being a little harsh. Sure I dont agree with what the guy did but comparing someone to Carrot Top is a depth I just don't want to sink to ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.