main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Attn Indy Rebels!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by darthgoat, Jun 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    Yeah, I hear he'll show up anywhere. He's such a Media HO!

2. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I just wanted to let everyone aware that Rebel Legion has announced on their website that they are following the same guidelines as 501st and are not allowing members under 18 years of age. If you are 13 and older, you may post in the forums, but you cannot be a full member if you are under 18.

Aside from that, the Rebel Legion's website is almost fully operational, including new FAQ's etc. Looks great! So go check it out at www.RebelLegion.com

I also wanted to run by everyone if any people in the Indy Knights who want to join Rebel Legion would like to get together, especially those who don't have costumes yet.

3. Quag_Myr_Rumm

Quag_Myr_Rumm Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    I would like to. I am in need of costuming. I have built my light sabre. I am working on the belt. I need a Tunic, Under Tunic and Sash. I have a Luke (RotJ) style hooded gray cloak. I own a sewing machine, but am ignorant of its use.

A meeting would be good.

4. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Would anyone be against coinciding it with the next IKM meeting on July 27?

5. Quag_Myr_Rumm

May 28, 2002
    Now you're making it hard. That means I might have to chose between making a Yoda sabre and getting started on a costume. :(

6. TK-616

TK-616 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Yawn.

Big lots is having a sale on burlap and rope.

You can pick up some PCP pipe as well for a saber blade at Lowes.

Fantastic.

Will anyone know what you are when you hit the town in your Burlap? No.

"Look Mom!!!"""
    It's a?
    "Potato SACK!!!"

Face it, your an Imperial or your a nobody.

- TK-616
    BLOODFIN CO.

7. Hoot

Hoot Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    Rebellion...tempting...Thraken.. STAB ME...

8. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    *sigh* Don't listen to that sorry excuse for a mop bucket, Quag. What I was thinking was either talk about it before or after the Yoda sabre thingy...or during just through conversation. Most of the people who would be interested in the Rebel Legion would most likely be there.

And TK, in order to make Rebel costumes, it requires actual skill. The only skill it takes to be a stormtrooper is to use a telephone, a computer, and to aim very very badly....oh yeah and be willing to wear a set of armor that couldn't protect a turtle inside Mt. Everest.

9. Hoot

Apr 27, 2002
    For what it's worth, a stormtrooper at the C2 photo shoot fell down the RCA dome steps and came out in one piece, armor included. So there.

10. TK-616

Dec 8, 2000
    One potato, two potato, three potato, four...

11. Quag_Myr_Rumm

May 28, 2002
    We're back to the Rebel/Empire fight.

Ewoks seem to do okay with burlap, furs, bones, sticks and stones.

TK-616 when you say, "All will be crushed by Vader's fist," do you mean the one that came flying off from a certain Jedi's light sabre? Or maybe you mean the one that is charred and stinky from a fight with another Jedi? :p

12. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Darth Vader is just a whiney punk who couldn't hack it as a Jedi and turned into a plastic-enclosed asthma-stricken Goth wannabe with anger management issues.

Yeah...real intimidating....

13. Hoot

Apr 27, 2002
    "Skywalker men are whiney punks" - Jedi Gepper

At least ours don't b**tch and moan if something goes wrong. If something goes wrong, WE KILL SOMEONE AND DEMAND SATISFACTION :p

14. TK-616

Dec 8, 2000
    Nice excuses for your lameass goodguy images.

Yawn, your pathetic attempts to bash the Darkside of the force go un-noticed.

15. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Until it's your turn to get bashed BY the Dark side of the Force. Then you come crying to the Jedi for protection! [face_devil]

16. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    The Sith protect the almight God known as TK-616. There is no need to run to the Jedi for help. The Power of the Dark Side is strong.

"Join Us, and together we will destroy the Rebels and their Jedi."

17. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Bah, you're led by a guy who has about as much charisma as a Tk-616's mom during a night out on the town.

See there is this thing called creativity, but the Empire would know nothing about that. Everything's black, white, or grey. Your greatest mistake is putting your trust in a wrinkly old man who's voice sounds akin to grating cheese.

There is something to say for unfaltering blind loyalty and static fighting formations.....THEY SUCK! And who's bright idea was it to put helmets on you losers? I know you can't see out of those sorry excuses for "protection."

And the Dark Side? Bah, the Dark Side is just a poor excuse for some hack who can't handle the rigorous trials to be legitimate. Hrmm, yeah, being a wuss and giving into something instead of standing up for yourself and beating the odds. That's real admirable.

The Empire was an accident waiting to happen....and the Rebels took down not one but TWO of your most prized weapons. So how do you like them apples?

18. EMERALD_GREENE

Jul 23, 2001
    The Sith ... big deal. Who wins out in the end??? JEDI !

19. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Is it the end?...or just the begining

20. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    Ah, so that is why so many jedi died at the hands of Anakin (a child I might add), I mean our Lord Vader. Because you say the Dark side is weak, I see...
    So many so called powerful righteous jedi killed by a child. Please... the Dark side is more powerful than you can possibly imagine. It only takes one Sith to get the job done, unlike hundreds of jedi who die trying.

Plus Rebels have those awful annoying whinny people like that coward wedge who got shot at and flies right out of the Death Star trench. What a freaking wuss!
    This is the same guy who cried and cried until he got to be in charge of that one group, what is it? Oh yeah that sorry excuse of a group called rouge squadron.
    We Imperials would not flee, we would stay in the battle even if it means giving our lives for the glorious supreme being known as TK-616 and the all mighty Empire for which we serve.

light side jedi's, they are nothing more than an ewok?s b***h!

So how do you like them oranges!?! :)

This is fun! Lets keep it going!

21. TK-616

Dec 8, 2000
    Rebels have the personality of a dead seal, and most act like Bea Auther on crack.

By the way, where is the creativity in a jedi robe? Colors, Brown and light brown???

Do the research before you try to compeat.

Lamerson.

22. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Leave it to a male Imperial to think one track mindedly. You do your research, Bucket Boy. There is more to the Rebels than Jedi....we've got pilots/fighters, senators, whatever else the oppressive regime of the Empire doesn't allow. And I was referring more to styles, not just clothing, when it comes to creativity.

At least you can tell Jedi apart on site, mostly by their faces! I think anyone would choose to be a Stormtrooper is just one of those pock-faced nerds everyone beat up in high school who are just too embarassed to show their faces in public . So by dressing up as troopers, they cover up not only their scarred pizza faces but also their inability to have a meaningful social life.

Hey, Rebels know how to party!

23. EMERALD_GREENE

Jul 23, 2001
    Better to be in earth colors than to be locked in stormtrooper white.

24. Hoot

Apr 27, 2002
    At least we didn't let the enemy lead our council :p

*SCORE!!!!*

25. EMERALD_GREENE

Jul 23, 2001
    Oh, you mean the Imperial Senate ??? SCORE ! ! !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.